Trump Lost

Agree. Most Americans don't know what responsible government spending is.

You do know that tax cuts just let companies, workers, shareholders keep more of the money they earned delivering actual value?

I'd argue that its a stretch to say Friedman would have supported the Trump tax cuts.
I mean were talking about deficit spending to pay for tax cuts. Which is more Modern Monitary theory then Milton Friedman economics.

I get it, we were born into this system. The problem is in this system too many losers and only some big lotto winners. We need a Merit Based System ((MBS Program)) that is rewarded. I still believe we have so much resources that we can take a little AOC ((at least she's honest in her beliefs)) and give EVERYONE food and shelter. The Capital winners need to share and not give out $400,000,000 to only one side.....lol!! Those who bring value to the game should be compensated richly. We have to eliminate as many cheaters as possible so the next game is fair and EVERYONE obeys the rules.

Born into the system and well traveled. What we've got going on here is awesome.
Well it was... until the crooks and the do-gooders took over running things.

I'd argue that its a stretch to say Friedman would have supported the Trump tax cuts.
I mean were talking about deficit spending to pay for tax cuts. Which is more Modern Monitary theory then Milton Friedman economics.
Most Americans don't know what responsible government spending is. You act as if tax cuts aren't re-invested. Learn something from your mom's interaction with Uncle Milton:

That is a funny one.

Our healthcare industry is one of the heaviest regulated industries we have.

When I worked with National Geographic up in Alaska all the oil men used to say theirs was the most regulated industry. Now I'm being told it's healthcare. But personally... I think my own industry of entertainment is the most regulated. Not only are we regulated when it comes to what we can do- but ALSO in what we can say.

Anyway (I haven't looked it up recently), but healthcare in America costs the nation somewhere around 17-18% of the GDP, while competitors like France and Canada are able to provide their labor force equal quality healthcare at closer to 12% of their GDP. Opinions aside, when the rubber hits the road our nations bloated healthcare costs can't be ignored if we wish to keep our labor force competitive in a global marketplace.

When did the crooks take over the system you think?

Here's where I'd say I started to notice it becoming more and more of a problem.

Excellent clip. I need to watch this with my wife tomorrow. BTW Bruddah, we decided to skip Christmas Eve dinner with my Out Laws. We decided to go up on December 27th. That's how to obey the rules of Dr F. It's just a choice not to be evil anymore. No church is required folks and certainly not 10%. I used to make big money and gave 10% off the top. I did it with a cheerful heart and it did go to help the ministers with a very comfortable life. I then got taken another 30% or whatever. You get the point. I was working for retirement and trying to be a good boy so I didnt go to hell. However, I learned I was actually living my hell on earth because of BS system. This is going to be interesting next few weeks and years. God, please help us, Thank You :)

When I worked with National Geographic up in Alaska all the oil men used to say theirs was the most regulated industry. Now I'm being told it's healthcare. But personally... I think my own industry of entertainment is the most regulated. Not only are we regulated when it comes to what we can do- but ALSO in what we can say.

Anyway (I haven't looked it up recently), but healthcare in America costs the nation somewhere around 17-18% of the GDP, while competitors like France and Canada are able to provide their labor force equal quality healthcare at closer to 12% of their GDP. Opinions aside, when the rubber hits the road our nations bloated healthcare costs can't be ignored if we wish to keep our labor force competitive in a global marketplace.
Let's not forget student Loans

I'm a capitalist. So money and greed to me isn't necessarily a bad thing from my perspective.

But I'm also capitalist enough to understand that in certain instances a money based (i.e. function first) approach doesn't provide the results everyone wants. For example I think monopolies are bad. I also question unrestricted capitalism's place in certain industries such as healthcare when I compare the above market rate we are paying compared to Canada / Europe. And also I disagree with the notion of letting elections become so prohibitively expensive that politicians are having to secure millions (or billions) to get their faces on TV.

Anyway, as a thought exercise think about this. If I was going to run for president... what could I possibly offer as collateral in order to secure the billion or so dollars it takes to run a viable national campaign?

Most Americans don't know what responsible government spending is. You act as if tax cuts aren't re-invested. Learn something from your mom's interaction with Uncle Milton:

Funny... I didn't hear him say anything about it being wise for the government to borrow money in order to pay for cut taxes cuts? Maybe you can point me to the part.

Here's where I'd say I started to notice it becoming more and more of a problem.
TIDAL WAVE!

I swear I dont read Q stuff. I do watch a few sites to see what the fuzz is all about. What's the deal with the Central Bank, The Vatican and the 13 Cabul or Kabul families. All these dudes on youtube getting their sh*t taken down causes me to pause and re-think wtf is going. I swear I do not belong to any political party or church. I believe in honesty and pay for a hard days work. EOTL just labels people Qanon or Q this and that. Something is happening. My pal just told me that they got 100s of videos of underage boys. Can that be true? I do here of secret tunnels over by Jeffs and Joes bro Islands. WTF is going on????? @EOTL I swear I'm not a follower of these whacho groups. I'm just asking so dont judge me. Q only for @tenacious.

I was born a latino mutt, to a single mother living in a single wide trailer in the Inland Empire. Now I live in Manhattan and make tv shows that get write ups in the New York Times and Vanity Fair and are watched by million.

Victim... haha.
Not aimed at you. Just getting out there the line between short and long term benefits. Your post seemed one to pivot off.

I was born a latino mutt, to a single mother living in a single wide trailer in the Inland Empire. Now I live in Manhattan and make tv shows that get write ups in the New York Times and Vanity Fair and are watched by million.

Victim... haha.
I love your avatar and your story. A true fighter. Tell your mom excellent job and you my friend were loved by an amazing Angel : )

I swear I dont read Q stuff. I do watch a few sites to see what the fuzz is all about. What's the deal with the Central Bank, The Vatican and the 13 Cabul or Kabul families. All these dudes on youtube getting their sh*t taken down causes me to pause and re-think wtf is going. I swear I do not belong to any political party or church. I believe in honesty and pay for a hard days work. EOTL just labels people Qanon or Q this and that. Something is happening. My pal just told me that they got 100s of videos of underage boys. Can that be true? I do here of secret tunnels over by Jeffs and Joes bro Islands. WTF is going on????? @EOTL I swear I'm not a follower of these whacho groups. I'm just asking so dont judge me. Q only for @tenacious.
Many echo Q theories without even knowing that was the source. I don't read much of your stuff but that I have read is deep in ritual and fiction.

Many echo Q theories without even knowing that was the source. I don't read much of your stuff but that I have read is deep in ritual and fiction.
Who is Q? 17 is not the answer. I here JFK Jr? Trump is Q? Flynn or one of the other Flynns? Someone is Q and these Tech dudes do not like him or her. EOTL keeps getting mad at IT so it must be relevant?

Who is Q? 17 is not the answer. I here JFK Jr? Trump is Q? Flynn or one of the other Flynns? Someone is Q and these Tech dudes do not like him or her. EOTL keeps getting mad at IT so it must be relevant?
Q is most likely a Russian military asset helping to sow further division in an adversary. Putin/KGB 101

Back