Trump Lost

Thanks for sharing. Only speaking for myself here but it is good to know that you think a country already running deficits trillion dollar deficits can cure their economic woes by just cutting revenue streams. How could a tax cutting and spending go wrong? lol

Hope everyone is taking notes!
Me too. Spending less is a good place to start.

We are in the middle of a once in a lifetime pandemic. And I know people are hurting out there, and I do want to make light of their pain in a truly horrible period of American history. However I again have to mention when it comes to college loans... the average college grad is still going to make back all that money and then some over their life.
Most parents won't make all that money back though.

Lin Wood is going off today. Here's a few quotes from today.

"Many wolves in sheep’s clothing are among us. They give lip service to God but their actions are inconsistent with their words. We do not judge others but we can question them & demand they do right thing."

"I also know Meadows has a history of protecting male colleagues & not protecting female colleagues who have complained to him about mistreatment. Connect the dots. "

"I understand Pat Cipollone drives a different exotic luxury car every few days to the White House. Even a Rolls Royce! Pat is all about money. The Devil’s greatest tool. Love of money is the root of all evil."

Me too. Spending less is a good place to start.

Winner winner chicken dinner.
Tax cuts without spending cuts is just more deficit spending.

Bubs you and I both know, you aren't a smart man. So in the words of the late great prince I only offer this simple advice 'act like you understand.' If you want to pretend you're some sort of fiscal conservative... then trust me on this one- just act like you understand.

Winner winner chicken dinner.
Tax cuts without spending cuts is just more deficit spending.

Bubs you and I both know, you aren't a smart man. So in the words of the late great prince I only offer this simple advice 'act like you understand.' If you want to pretend you're some sort of fiscal conservative... then trust me on this one- just act like you understand.

Taxing people less is not deficit spending. But 6 straight years of fiat funding under Obama is. No way to get around a near doubling of the National Debt under Barry. The Interest alone is 3 trillion a year. It's okay. Men much smarter than you don't get it either.

Sen. Toomey says need for coronavirus relief outweighs bill's problems: 'Time is running out'

I'm willing to hold out a few more days for extra $1400 Pat & Bernie. I actually feel all money in this bill should stay right here in America. Take out all foreign goodies in this bill. If Joe is there 1/20/21, then he can sign the next big spenders and kick backs to pals bill. Why the big rush anyways?

Sen Bernie Sanders ((BS)) Says ‘Pathologically Narcissistic’ Trump Should Sign Stimulus Bill As-Is, Negotiate $2,000 Later ((are you serious dude? This guy never owned sh*t!!! He also is clueless how to negotiate a deal)) Most of us could use extra $1400 Bernie and another week or two is not going to hurt anyone but the folks in other countries looking to get paid off ASAP!!!!)). T seems to be fighting for us Bernie. I'm shocked with this guy BSs. Listen to AOC bro))

Last edited:
The hits just keep on coming, trump lost again

At this point everyone knows Trump has lost including Trump. Imagining I was a bombastic narcissist who is feeling burned and humiliated at losing the presidential election I guess my strategy would be to disrupt and seed as much chaos as possible so in four years I could run again on a 'see I'm the best' political platform.
Coupled with how nice has been for both Fox News and the NYTimes' bottom lines, the press has a vested interest in playing into the drama... and I can see how this strategy could work...

But as a voter and a tax payer, all I can say is yikes! 4 years of chaos in hopes the messiah shall rise again causes my eye to twitch when I think about it.

Mr.T will be the last scene. Remember, we're all watching a movie. Time machine is real. Apostle John got a front row seat to the future and it was a trip of a lifetime. He wrote it for us. Tesla got it in the right hands and soon the world will see. Enjoy the movie. The next few weeks will scare the crap out of you and you will get on your knees and let Jesus know He's Lord. Others? They will ask for big boulders or trains to take them out. Some people hate Jesus and that is by choice. Wake up sheep.....baaahaaahaaaa!!

Back