Trump Lost

Q is most likely a Russian military asset helping to sow further division in an adversary. Putin/KGB 101
That is a first but I can see you for sure believing that just like all the other stuff. I have friends on the left and the right and it like China or Russia. How about both have been fuc*ing with our country and buying all the leaders it seems. Stop picking side Husker and pick our country first. Do you like the fact were sending billions to help other when some of my best friends have lost everything and all they get is freaking $600 bucks. Wake the hell up!!!

Funny... I didn't hear him say anything about it being wise for the government to borrow money in order to pay for cut taxes cuts? Maybe you can point me to the part.
Sure but I thought you said that Most Americans don't know what responsible government spending is? Does that include you?

Sure but I thought you said that Most Americans don't know what responsible government spending is? Does that include you?

I know enough to call bullshite on attempts to use Milton Friedman to explain Trumps deficit spending.

Now... back to where Milton says deficit spending to pay for tax cuts is a good idea. Where did you say I could see that quote?

I don't know. If you look at what college students earn over their lifetime above non-college students and those loans are very worthwhile?
That was in the 90s. Now days, these kids are looking for loan forgiveness. I had to get a job in 6 months or my bill was due. Where are the jobs? I only here about people losing their businesses and the people who work there are out of work. The class of 2020 is still looking for work bro. That's my two cents.

That was in the 90s. Now days, these kids are looking for loan forgiveness. I had to get a job in 6 months or my bill was due. Where are the jobs? I only here about people losing their businesses and the people who work there are out of work. The class of 2020 is still looking for work bro. That's my two cents.

I just have to say, of all the folks looking for bailouts... according to my inner matrix at least.... among the least deserving are the college educated.
Folks who took on those loans need to figure out how to turn those college degrees into productive careers.

I just have to say, of all the folks looking for bailouts... according to my inner matrix at least.... among the least deserving are the college educated.
Folks who took on those loans need to figure out how to turn those college degrees into productive careers.
Oh yes sir. Tell that to the kid who just graduated from the hospitality degree at Cal Poly. Good luck being chef!!!

Oh yes sir. Tell that to the kid who just graduated from the hospitality degree at Cal Poly. Good luck being chef!!!

I would think it's a good time to be coming out of college with knowledge of how to run a kitchen. There is lots of cheap equipment, available locations and cheap trained labor. Once enough people take the vaccine it's going to be a party like 1999.

Also I'm sure you know this, but if you can't find work you can defer payment on college loans.

I would think it's a good time to be coming out of college with knowledge of how to run a kitchen. There is lots of cheap equipment, available locations and cheap trained labor. Once enough people take the vaccine it's going to be a party like 1999.

Also I'm sure you know this, but if you can't find work you can defer payment on those loans.
No one taught Chef how to operate at 25 or 50% occupancy. Defer defer defer. Ya, trust me I know about all the deferment payment options. I called Ally and i told them I have no money to pay my payment. I told the nice lady my life story the last three years. She was so nice. We talked about how life is going for her two teenagers and no hubby to help because he bailed on the family two years ago. BTW, their first customer service dude told me if I dont pay up then Mr Repo man would soon be at my house. I told him I lost everything and no job and he said basically tough luck. I was so calm you guys. I told him I would like to speak with the floor manage and I got an Angel. If you ask nicely and calmness, you can get help out there.

All I hear is unemployment, unemployment, unemployment. Well, I'm in the tech industry and just found a new job (even after my big tech company said we are lucky to have a job and should be grateful) paying more money and had plenty (if not too many) to choose from, so I'm not seeing the impact everyone is talking about. I actually see the opposite. On a side note. We just had some carpentry work done to our house. 2 contractors came and went, never to be heard from again. They both said they have more work than they can handle and decided not to call me back or give me a courtesy call on refusing the work. I guess unemployment didn't phase them either. I'm basically begging people to do house upgrades for me. Sorry, unemployment. Perhaps in the restaurant and entertainment world as I see a lot of them shutting down.

All I hear is unemployment, unemployment, unemployment. Well, I'm in the tech industry and just found a new job (even after my big tech company said we are lucky to have a job and should be grateful) paying more money and had plenty (if not too many) to choose from, so I'm not seeing the impact everyone is talking about. I actually see the opposite. On a side note. We just had some carpentry work done to our house. 2 contractors came and went, never to be heard from again. They both said they have more work than they can handle and decided not to call me back or give me a courtesy call on refusing the work. I guess unemployment didn't phase them either. I'm basically begging people to do house upgrades for me. Sorry, unemployment. Perhaps in the restaurant and entertainment world as I see a lot of them shutting down.
Bingo!!! Hospitality is messed up. I had a very good twofer in the restaurant industry and property management field. Right now, both are taking huge hit. My buddy Colin does Technical Recruiter and he's doing good. He recruits for SapceX and Telsa and FB and Google. If you need a better gig, hit me up. This guy just got a computer wiz a $240,000 contact for years. Has to move to LA though.

I know enough to call bullshite on attempts to use Milton Friedman to explain Trumps deficit spending.

Now... back to where Milton says deficit spending to pay for tax cuts is a good idea. Where did you say I could see that quote?
i don’t know how to say it any different. Taxing people less isn’t deficit spending.

That is a first but I can see you for sure believing that just like all the other stuff. I have friends on the left and the right and it like China or Russia. How about both have been fuc*ing with our country and buying all the leaders it seems. Stop picking side Husker and pick our country first. Do you like the fact were sending billions to help other when some of my best friends have lost everything and all they get is freaking $600 bucks. Wake the hell up!!!
Lol! Yeah nice rant based only on your assumptions.

i don’t know how to say it any different. Taxing people less isn’t deficit spending.

Thanks for sharing. Only speaking for myself here but it is good to know that you think a country already running deficits trillion dollar deficits can cure their economic woes by just cutting revenue streams. How could a tax cutting and spending go wrong? lol

Hope everyone is taking notes!

I heard it's been a record year for Home Depot and Lowes. Guess it makes sense that people forced to spend months locked in at home are making upgrades.

Also I think my saving account is pulling a 1% return. If you were looking for a hedge against a stock market bubble... investing in your house will probably end up matching that when it comes times to sell.
So why not re-do your kitchen, enjoy the new cabinets... and cross your fingers the real estate market stays strong.

No one taught Chef how to operate at 25 or 50% occupancy. Defer defer defer. Ya, trust me I know about all the deferment payment options. I called Ally and i told them I have no money to pay my payment. I told the nice lady my life story the last three years. She was so nice. We talked about how life is going for her two teenagers and no hubby to help because he bailed on the family two years ago. BTW, their first customer service dude told me if I dont pay up then Mr Repo man would soon be at my house. I told him I lost everything and no job and he said basically tough luck. I was so calm you guys. I told him I would like to speak with the floor manage and I got an Angel. If you ask nicely and calmness, you can get help out there.

We are in the middle of a once in a lifetime pandemic. And I know people are hurting out there, and I do want to make light of their pain in a truly horrible period of American history. However I again have to mention when it comes to college loans... the average college grad is still going to make back all that money and then some over their life.

We are in the middle of a once in a lifetime pandemic. And I know people are hurting out there, and I do want to make light of their pain in a truly horrible period of American history. However I again have to mention when it comes to college loans... the average college grad is still going to make back all that money and then some over their life.
Yes, we are in a man made pandemic bro and it's never been done like this before. I really believe that today more than ever. Man made bat virus from Wuhan that is destroying our country. Also, loans for only those who want to go to college. What about a loan to help someone start something? Small business Tenacious is getting hammered. Just wait until the real sh*t hits the fan. Your house will drop big time in value. BTW, not everyone should or needs to go to college, MOO! No offense, brain washing kids thinking if they dont go to college they will make less is a lie big time. That is not true anymore bro. Believe me, change is coming. Merry Christmas. P.S. Have you ever went "all in" to start a business and walk away from security blanket or are you controlled by corporate? Corp means what?

Yes, we are in a man made pandemic bro and it's never been done like this before. I really believe that today more than ever. Man made bat virus from Wuhan that is destroying our country. Also, loans for only those who want to go to college. What about a loan to help someone start something? Small business Tenacious is getting hammered. Just wait until the real sh*t hits the fan. Your house will drop big time in value. BTW, not everyone should or needs to go to college, MOO! No offense, brain washing kids thinking if they dont go to college they will make less is a lie big time. That is not true anymore bro. Believe me, change is coming. Merry Christmas. P.S. Have you ever went "all in" to start a business and walk away from security blanket or are you controlled by corporate? Corp means what?

Bro? Hmm... I thought from reading your posts that you were a woman. Guess that shows what I know.

Anyway, what do you mean controlled by? Does someone control you? If you're one of those conspiracy people don't hold back bro. I want to hear your most bat shit crazy stuff. Some people like ID Tv, but I prefer conspiracy theater.

Bro? Hmm... I thought from reading your posts that you were a woman. Guess that shows what I know.

Anyway, what do you mean controlled by? Does someone control you? If you're one of those conspiracy people don't hold back bro. I want to hear your most bat shit crazy stuff.
You know what girl, let's just drop it. Tell your mom she's the true hero: Merry Xmas :)

I hear it's about to go down everyone and get real gnarly. Kamala Harris STILL hasn’t left her Senate seat. What's up with that? Now, Rudy has given an explanation on the voter fraud: “You’re going to find out all at once. It’s going to be very shocking to the country.” After Christmas he said we will ALL find out. Well, we will be waiting for the shock & Ahh!!! I will say I hear from insiders I know on the ground that the White House has instructed the Trump staff to STOP packing up to leave. That is interesting information to say the least. You know what else I hear? The Pentagon has stopped giving Joe Biden intelligence briefings and, well that is unusual to say the least. Last and not that important, more & more Republican representatives are on the record claiming they will contest the electoral votes.

Back