Trump Lost

thelonggame

SILVER ELITE
Most sensible supporters will pack it up and support Biden because that's what sensible people do. There will always be those nut jobs who stick around and try to fight on, but with less and less TV time they'll find some conservative media to whine that Biden put out a Covid plan before even taking the job while Trump never had one, or a healthcare plan, or an economic plan, or an immigration plan. And something great will happen after the innauguration and some nutjob will say Trump did it.

Most sensible supporters will pack it up and support Biden because that's what sensible people do. There will always be those nut jobs who stick around and try to fight on, but with less and less TV time they'll find some conservative media to whine that Biden put out a Covid plan before even taking the job while Trump never had one, or a healthcare plan, or an economic plan, or an immigration plan. And something great will happen after the innauguration and some nutjob will say Trump did it.
Why the rush? I agree about the nut jobs on both sides. I had to deal with the losers from last election who went ape shit and ruined social media the last four years. Today, they're so happy and healed from the t virus. Look at these numbers right now. If the shoe was on the other foot, would you at least want the recount done since it's so close? I will respect and honor the official winner declared by____________________________________________! I'm shocked with so many just going around saying, "game over, no replays allowed this election."

Arizona
  • Donald J. Trump (R)
    48.99%

• Joe Biden (D)
    49.50%
>99% reporting
Pennsylvania
  • Donald J. Trump (R)
    49.11%

• Joe Biden (D)
    49.75%
>99% reporting
Georgia
  • Donald J. Trump (R)
    49.27%

• Joe Biden (D)
    49.48%
>99% reporting
N. Carolina
  • Donald J. Trump (R)
    50.08%

• Joe Biden (D)
    48.70%
>95% reporting
Nevada
  • Donald J. Trump (R)
    47.58%

• Joe Biden (D)
    50.17%
>95% reporting

Why the rush? I agree about the nut jobs on both sides. I had to deal with the losers from last election who went ape shit and ruined social media the last four years. Today, they're so happy and healed from the t virus. Look at these numbers right now. If the shoe was on the other foot, would you at least want the recount done since it's so close? I will respect and honor the official winner declared by____________________________________________! I'm shocked with so many just going around saying, "game over, no replays allowed this election."

Arizona
  • Donald J. Trump (R)
    48.99%

• Joe Biden (D)
    49.50%
>99% reporting
Pennsylvania
  • Donald J. Trump (R)
    49.11%

• Joe Biden (D)
    49.75%
>99% reporting
Georgia
  • Donald J. Trump (R)
    49.27%

• Joe Biden (D)
    49.48%
>99% reporting
N. Carolina
  • Donald J. Trump (R)
    50.08%

• Joe Biden (D)
    48.70%
>95% reporting
Nevada
  • Donald J. Trump (R)
    47.58%

• Joe Biden (D)
    50.17%
>95% reporting
You're shocked because there will not be a recount in multiple states when the ONLY person saying there was election regularities are Trump and his close followers, the same people still looking for Hunter's laptop? Trump won by less last time, election over on election night, some idiots contested here and there, but it was over, everyone shook hands like after a game, like what honorable people do. He lost. You gonna recount 5 states? You gonna find 42k votes in PA and 20 k in AZ and 10K in GA? You gonna tell world leaders from around the world Trump won? He's already lost 9 legal challenges. Everyone except him has moved on.

You're shocked because there will not be a recount in multiple states when the ONLY person saying there was election regularities are Trump and his close followers, the same people still looking for Hunter's laptop? Trump won by less last time, election over on election night, some idiots contested here and there, but it was over, everyone shook hands like after a game, like what honorable people do. He lost. You gonna recount 5 states? You gonna find 42k votes in PA and 20 k in AZ and 10K in GA? You gonna tell world leaders from around the world Trump won? He's already lost 9 legal challenges. Everyone except him has moved on.
Hahahaha. No, that's not how the rules work. When you feel like someone worked you over, this country allows you a chance to a challenge or a duel. Today we call that a lawsuit. Relax and let's not be so hasty here. I know it's a long shot, but the 71,000,000+ voters and Mr Trump deserve, as find citizens of this find country of ours, due process and a closer look so the next President can govern. Nothing to be afraid of at all. Just a quick little peak and maybe a few counts to make sure no one made a human mistake or worse, deliberately did something naughty.

You must be hooked on Fox. I told so many people Fox ix not Fox.

Hahahaha. No, that's not how the rules work. When you feel like someone worked you over, this country allows you a chance to a challenge or a duel. Today we call that a lawsuit. Relax and let's not be so hasty here. I know it's a long shot, but the 71,000,000+ voters and Mr Trump deserve, as find citizens of this find country of ours, due process and a closer look so the next President can govern. Nothing to be afraid of at all. Just a quick little peak and maybe a few counts to make sure no one made a human mistake or worse, deliberately did something naughty.
No, that is not how it works. You don't just get a recount, you have to present a case. There is no case. There is no evidence. Oh, except the guy Rudy brought to Four Seasons Total Landscape who is a known sex offender. Yes, it happened. The election is over. Trump was 4 and out. He just fired another top general today who wouldn't clear the streets of protestors. He can try again in another 4 years or can send Don Jr. in or another entitled entertainer to have a shot.

You must be hooked on Fox. I told so many people Fox ix not Fox.
You don't get it. Trump didn't own Fox and didn't pull the strings, they used him and dropped him like a hot rock after using him for the last 4 years. All of humanity suffered due to this, but Fox had the last laugh on all of us. No one likes a sore loser.

No, that is not how it works. You don't just get a recount, you have to present a case. There is no case. There is no evidence. Oh, except the guy Rudy brought to Four Seasons Total Landscape who is a known sex offender. Yes, it happened. The election is over. Trump was 4 and out. He just fired another top general today who wouldn't clear the streets of protestors. He can try again in another 4 years or can send Don Jr. in or another entitled entertainer to have a shot.
I was told automatic recount under 1%? I guess someone lied to me again. Nothing to see here folks, lets move a long and find another game to play.

You don't get it. Trump didn't own Fox and didn't pull the strings, they used him and dropped him like a hot rock after using him for the last 4 years. All of humanity suffered due to this, but Fox had the last laugh on all of us. No one likes a sore loser.
Guess who else dropped Fox like a hot rock? Fox is all yours long game. Move right along folks and dont even dare ask any questions about anything. Shut up in fact and believe my way if you want to be friends. That is not a team and that is not how one treats one big happy American family. We did spend $48,000,000 with all the Russian interference. Are you saying this years election had no outside influence, foreign or domestic?

You are just a big pussy.

It’s called democracy dick head.

Listen and learn how things really work from someone who knows.

Trump and the few that are still enabling him do need to pack it up and concede graciously. And while I agree with your other sentiments, I find them and the Democrats call to come together incredibly ironic. Many Democrats fought tooth and nail against Trump for four yours and considered him the illegitimate President. Pelosi was still calling for his impeachment just a few weeks ago. Where was this call for peace when thousands were rioting in the streets? I do hope conservatives work with Biden and not just put up roadblocks. But let's be intellectually honest, neither the left of right can claim the high road in these circumstances. Let's just not be controlled or stereotyped by the far ends of our parties. You probably don't want to be characterized by the stupidity and hatred of the Squad, no more than I want to be characterized by the stupidity and hatred of the AK47 carrying militia members.

Back