Trump Lost

Isn’t there already an ongoing investigation?
I'm not necessarily opposed to a bi-partisan investigation (if that's even possible), but I do find it odd that we're having the investigation after the trial. Typically it works the other way around, but hey its DC.

That doesn't count. They need a "politicized investigation" to fire up the sheep.
You know that's not the case. As constructed this would have been as bi-partisan as you get in the US, as agreed in the House and why 35 GOPers voted for it there. A direct attack on the seat of our democracy as it undertook one of the most fundamental constitutional tasks which resulted in multiple deaths and you think some criminal investigations should sort that out, really?

What will now happen is that the Dems will create a House committee like the GOP Benghazi constructed joke that was purely for partisan gain. That's not helpful and a waste of time & money.

You know that's not the case. As constructed this would have been as bi-partisan as you get in the US, as agreed in the House and why 35 GOPers voted for it there. A direct attack on the seat of our democracy as it undertook one of the most fundamental constitutional tasks which resulted in multiple deaths and you think some criminal investigations should sort that out, really?

What will now happen is that the Dems will create a House committee like the GOP Benghazi constructed joke that was purely for partisan gain. That's not helpful and a waste of time & money.

If that proposed House investigative committee finds some real meat, that may or may not help with the DOJ proceedings, depending on whether they follow evidence rules properly and don't give key witnesses golden tickets as they did with Ollie North.

One advantage a House committee will have over the DOJ is that they won't need to get a judge to sign off on subpoenas.

If that proposed House investigative committee finds some real meat, that may or may not help with the DOJ proceedings, depending on whether they follow evidence rules properly and don't give key witnesses golden tickets as they did with Ollie North.

One advantage a House committee will have over the DOJ is that they won't need to get a judge to sign off on subpoenas.
Meh! Small advantage not even worth mentioning.

“The reason he was there is because he was a dumbass and believed what he heard on Fox News.”
—Joseph Hurley, a lawyer representing an alleged Capitol rioter, Anthony Antonio, tells Associated Press he is one of many attorneys using misinformation as a defense.​

“The reason he was there is because he was a dumbass and believed what he heard on Fox News.”
—Joseph Hurley, a lawyer representing an alleged Capitol rioter, Anthony Antonio, tells Associated Press he is one of many attorneys using misinformation as a defense.​
Then of course only a trumpy-ass faux news viewer would/could simultaneously say that’s a great defense and then turn faux on and say “HELL YEAH!!! They got the inside scoop!”

Stanford Chapter of Federalist Society supports free speech as long as they are not the target of the joke, so they tried to cancel the author of this from receiving his law degree --

1622717715030.png

Then of course only a trumpy-ass faux news viewer would/could simultaneously say that’s a great defense and then turn faux on and say “HELL YEAH!!! They got the inside scoop!”

Or use what is now known as the "Fox Defense" -- "no reasonable person would believe me".

T supporter of the day --

I stand corrected --

T supporter of the day --

In Arizona I have seen trump flags that the f- word clearly and prominently featured on the flag. Professionally done, but most are one sided (lol! Cheap suckers). Do these people care about children or do they want to encourage a foul mouth and rude society? Fucking hypocrites.

In Arizona I have seen trump flags that the f- word clearly and prominently featured on the flag. Professionally done, but most are one sided (lol! Cheap suckers). Do these people care about children or do they want to encourage a foul mouth and rude society? Fucking hypocrites.
Don't even have to go to AZ. There is a stand right before you get to Galway Downs that has a "Fuc Biden" flag. I assume that is just for display purposes and the actual ones being sold have the full spelling. While I'm not a fan of the flags, keeping kids out of school is far more harmful than kids being exposed to the F word. For someone who thinks its funny to call a woman the C word, I'm not sure the moral high ground is the most credible position for you to argue from.

Don't even have to go to AZ. There is a stand right before you get to Galway Downs that has a "Fuc Biden" flag. I assume that is just for display purposes and the actual ones being sold have the full spelling. While I'm not a fan of the flags, keeping kids out of school is far more harmful than kids being exposed to the F word. For someone who thinks its funny to call a woman the C word, I'm not sure the moral high ground is the most credible position for you to argue from.
Still making things up in an attempt to elevate your position I see.

Back