Trump Lost

But in all seriousness. Imagine if the negotiations with China had ended positively for us. Imagine if he really had found a way to lower American healthcare costs. If he had just come through on those two negotiations, I might have even voted for him.

But of course good intentions are the easy part. Actually making the government run smoothly and efficiently.... that takes work and focus. Which is harder than folks think.

For all the chatter from the talking heads on tv, this is why I would say Trump lost.

Which part didn't you understand?
But in all seriousness. Imagine if the negotiations with China had ended positively for us. Imagine if he really had found a way to lower American healthcare costs. If he had just come through on those two negotiations, I might have even voted for him.

But of course good intentions are the easy part. Actually making the government run smoothly and efficiently.... that takes work and focus. Which is harder than folks think.

For all the chatter from the talking heads on tv, this is why I would say Trump lost.
Nonsense.

This right here... is why Trump lost.

$5 more per unit of vaccine in the US then Europe. I thought Trump thing was his ability to negotiate?

It was another smokescreen he created, just like him being a good businessman and successful and being self made. All lies that many of his supporters still believed and were conned into. And they are still paying him to contest the election. He's a con man, always was, always will be.

It was another smokescreen he created, just like him being a good businessman and successful and being self made. All lies that many of his supporters still believed and were conned into. And they are still paying him to contest the election. He's a con man, always was, always will be.
The real con men walk the halls of Congress approving 3 rounds of QE during Obama's leader$hip. They talk shit about Wall street and then bailed them out.

The real con men walk the halls of Congress approving 3 rounds of QE during Obama's leader$hip. They talk shit about Wall street and then bailed them out.

Trump not only ran record deficits, but added a trillion to it with his tax cuts for billionaires and shareholders. And you say nothing.
But when it comes to QE to staving off a recession... and you're outraged. Lol. Seems like you're got it backwards amigo.

Well said.
But let's be honest, we're starting to hear some crazy sounds coming from the democratic leaders as well.

We're a socially liberal, fiscally conservative country. Shouldn't be this hard for the lawmakers to understand and write out common sense legislation imho. I didn't vote for Trump, but his outsider message that both parties suck was one of the big reasons I'd say he got elected.

Trump not only ran record deficits, but added a trillion to it with his tax cuts for billionaires and shareholders. And you say nothing.
But when it comes to QE to staving off a recession... and you're outraged. Lol. Seems like you're got it backwards amigo.
Tax cuts for the billionaires = QE that staved off a recession? Clueless as ever.

I hope you are not saying there was no QE under Trump. That began in March, 2020. Your arguments are getting really stale.
Agree. Sorry. Pointing out the difference between tax cuts for the rich and QE is important. Still stale though. It's always more lively to point to the rich as the source of our financial ills.

LOL, that's some funny shit right there. $27.5T and counting

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org)

To me that has less to do with the will of the people, and more to do with politics. Most Americans, when you ask them, want responsible government spending. The problem is the politicians and the corrupt ass laws they've been writing so they all end up rich and with their names on a lot of buildings after they die.

Just take a look around: Republicans just gave tax cuts that went entirely on countries credit card as they loot the nation ay the bequest of their big donors. And Democrats? Well lets just say the promises and give a ways need to secure huge majorities of the 'urban vote' are getting so outrageous, that there isn't even money anymore for basic services like public safety and trash pick up.

Republican, Democrat... none of us voted for this bull shite.

To me that has less to do with the will of the people, and more to do with politics. Most Americans, when you ask them, want responsible government spending. The problem is the politicians and the corrupt ass laws they've been writing so they all end up rich and with their names on a lot of buildings after they die.

Just take a look around: Republicans just gave tax cuts that went entirely on countries credit card as they loot the nation ay the bequest of their big donors. And Democrats? Well lets just say the promises and give a ways need to secure huge majorities of the 'urban vote' are getting so outrageous, that there isn't even money anymore for basic services like public safety and trash pick up.

Republican, Democrat... none of us voted for this bull shite.
That's why I hate politics. This is not a right or left issues. The middle needs to fix this sh*t. Where two fight, no one is right.

Is money important for life?
Money is not everything, but money is something very important. Beyond the basic needs, money helps us achieve our life's goals and supports — the things we care about most deeply — family, education, health care, charity, adventure and fun.

How money is the root of all evil?
A popular current text, the King James Version shows 1 Timothy 6:10 to be: For the love of money is the root of all of evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Light or Darkness is all that matters this Winter. We live in a dualistic, western society. What does that mean? Win or lose. Hot or cold. Up or down. Left or right. Republican or Democratic. Heaven or hell. Christian fanatic or devil worshiper. My church is better is the only true church or Atheist. Good or Bad. My way or the highway. College or loser. Black or white. 4.6 GPA or Dropout.
People love money so much they cheat for it, steal, grab & go, lie, hurt others, kill for it and all sorts of sh*t to get money and the power & control that comes with it. I have so many stories where money F people up. It can bring sorrow upon sorrow to the soul if you decide to hurt with it. If you love people with it, which really means sharing with others, then you can use money as a tool for the common good.

That's why I hate politics. This is not a right or left issues. The middle needs to fix this sh*t. Where two fight, no one is right.

Is money important for life?
Money is not everything, but money is something very important. Beyond the basic needs, money helps us achieve our life's goals and supports — the things we care about most deeply — family, education, health care, charity, adventure and fun.

How money is the root of all evil?
A popular current text, the King James Version shows 1 Timothy 6:10 to be: For the love of money is the root of all of evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Light or Darkness is all that matters this Winter. We live in a dualistic, western society. What does that mean? Win or lose. Hot or cold. Up or down. Left or right. Republican or Democratic. Heaven or hell. Christian fanatic or devil worshiper. My church is better is the only true church or Atheist. Good or Bad. My way or the highway. College or loser. Black or white. 4.6 GPA or Dropout.
People love money so much they cheat for it, steal, grab & go, lie, hurt others, kill for it and all sorts of sh*t to get money and the power & control that comes with it. I have so many stories where money F people up. It can bring sorrow upon sorrow to the soul if you decide to hurt with it. If you love people with it, which really means sharing with others, then you can use money as a tool for the common good.

I'm a capitalist. So money and greed to me isn't necessarily a bad thing from my perspective.

But I'm also capitalist enough to understand that in certain instances a money based (i.e. function first) approach doesn't provide the results everyone wants. For example I think monopolies are bad. I also question unrestricted capitalism's place in certain industries such as healthcare when I compare the above market rate we are paying compared to Canada / Europe. And also I disagree with the notion of letting elections become so prohibitively expensive that politicians are having to secure millions (or billions) to get their faces on TV.

Anyway, as a thought exercise think about this. If I was going to run for president... what could I possibly offer as collateral in order to secure the billion or so dollars it takes to run a viable national campaign?

To me that has less to do with the will of the people, and more to do with politics. Most Americans, when you ask them, want responsible government spending.
Agree. Most Americans don't know what responsible government spending is.

You do know that tax cuts just let companies, workers, shareholders keep more of the money they earned delivering actual value?

I'm a capitalist. So money and greed to me isn't necessarily a bad thing from my perspective.

But I'm also capitalist enough to understand that in certain instances a money based (i.e. function first) approach doesn't provide the results everyone wants. For example I think monopolies are bad. I also question unrestricted capitalism's place in certain industries such as healthcare when I compare how much above market rate we are paying. And also I disagree with the notion of letting elections become so prohibitively expensive that politicians are having to secure millions (or billions) to get their faces on TV.

Maybe it's the capitalist in me, but if I was going to have to run for president... what could I possibly offer as collateral in order to secure the billion or so dollars it takes to run a viable national campaign?
I get it, we were born into this system. The problem is in this system too many losers and only some big lotto winners. We need a Merit Based System ((MBS Program)) that is rewarded. I still believe we have so much resources that we can take a little AOC ((at least she's honest in her beliefs)) and give EVERYONE food and shelter. The Capital winners need to share and not give out $400,000,000 to only one side.....lol!! Those who bring value to the game should be compensated richly. We have to eliminate as many cheaters as possible so the next game is fair and EVERYONE obeys the rules.

Back