LIVERPOOL FC SEEKING PLAYERS FOR 06 AND 07 ACADEMY

Shot wasnt at you being Jamaican. You also know what’s up with China. You can deflect though. So are you saying it is classy and ethical to tell sell parents that Liverpool is actually part of the real Liverpool and told you were going to be part of the MLS structure - knowing full well Liverpool would never be part of it? How about knowing what is going on with all the young coaches, even minority ones, and acting like it’s all good? I’ll take coming off like an asshole versus supporting a club, and making a club money using your unethical selling tactics, and being okay with coaches being abused. Are you saying you aren’t aware of any of it?

Yes, I have no idea what your speaking of and clearly you have nothing!!! If you did you would have posted It already.....All high school like gossip...Ive given you to green light on here on multiple occasions to share facts about China, etc...But you simply keep going around in circles?

Yes, I have no idea what your speaking of and clearly you have nothing!!! If you did you would have posted It already.....All high school like gossip...Ive given you to green light on here on multiple occasions to share facts about China, etc...But you simply keep going around in circles?
NtS is baiting you Coach. Drop it, walk away and he (or she) will talk to him /herself for a while and grumble on his way...

Good luck recruiting. Tough out there esp. with CA teams confronting multiple trips to AZ that weren’t anticipated and will strain finances.

NtS is baiting you Coach. Drop it, walk away and he (or she) will talk to him /herself for a while and grumble on his way...

Good luck recruiting. Tough out there esp. with CA teams confronting multiple trips to AZ that weren’t anticipated and will strain finances.
Crush did it on the cheap and not expensive at all. Plus, Crush has saved a lot of money from no tournaments and no soccer for 7 months so AZ back to back to back to back and back again is what one has to do to find an actually game to play, for reals brah. A real game, 11 v 11 is a real game.

Please don’t tell me that Crush now speaks in third person?
I think he does Lastman if I'm being honest. Footy dude gave me the idea and it resonated in my brain and I went for it. I am Crush now!!! I always crushed the ball in baseball ((when I made contact)) and it all is coming together nicely.

If crush wants to annoy, he should continue in 3rd person. If he wants to entertain, share love of the game, he should step back into himself and speak in 1st person.
We’ll see. Maybe a little of both! ;)

If crush wants to annoy, he should continue in 3rd person. If he wants to entertain, share love of the game, he should step back into himself and speak in 1st person.
We’ll see. Maybe a little of both! ;)
Crush is so me and that's why I picked him. Soccer is why I came here to the forum and it's all I will talk about from now after this post. I now see what you guys are saying about the third person and it could cause some to be confused, disturbed and all those fearful things. So I will be me in first person and that's it. Ding ding a lite went on in my little brain and i get it now. So maybe just go back to EJ and talk soccer? I was really messing around trying to poke fun because we have more serious problems ahead.

I think he does Lastman if I'm being honest. Footy dude gave me the idea and it resonated in my brain and I went for it. I am Crush now!!! I always crushed the ball in baseball ((when I made contact)) and it all is coming together nicely.
Ok, Karl Malone.

Crush is so me and that's why I picked him. Soccer is why I came here to the forum and it's all I will talk about from now after this post. I now see what you guys are saying about the third person and it could cause some to be confused, disturbed and all those fearful things. So I will be me in first person and that's it. Ding ding a lite went on in my little brain and i get it now. So maybe just go back to EJ and talk soccer? I was really messing around trying to poke fun because we have more serious problems ahead.
Crush is SO you, dude. Surf on!

How about all those State/National Cup and Surf Cup money that now became available? ;)

Do you want the specific dad to come out here and out the coach who slept with His wife - who still happens to be on staff?
If a coach knocked my wife, I’d shake his hand and buy him a very expensive top shelf bottle. Game recognizes game homie. Charge the loss to the game and up your pimpin.’ Maybe I was raised wrong but I’d much rather a coach teach my kid how to be a Mac instead of a Captain-Save-A-Ho.

I dedicate this song to the Liverpool coaching staff:

I am seeking players in the following positions, If anyone is interested, please contact me.

Bryan Wallace
Liverpool FC Boys Academy Director
949 750 6576
email: Bryan.Wallace@lfciasocal.com

Brian Wallace is a GREAT coach. If it wasn't for him my son would of stop playing soccer many years ago due to a terrible experience with his previous Club and coach. Brian literally reignited the passion of soccer back into his soul. I am not a fan of the Irvine Lazers/FC Blades/Irvine Slammers/LA Galaxy OC/Liverpool FC IA organization or its owner. However, Brian is a class act and someone I can highly recommend as a club soccer coach.

Crush did it on the cheap and not expensive at all. Plus, Crush has saved a lot of money from no tournaments and no soccer for 7 months so AZ back to back to back to back and back again is what one has to do to find an actually game to play, for reals brah. A real game, 11 v 11 is a real game.
How many lights lights up in that brain of yours?

Brian Wallace is a GREAT coach. If it wasn't for him my son would of stop playing soccer many years ago due to a terrible experience with his previous Club and coach. Brian literally reignited the passion of soccer back into his soul. I am not a fan of the Irvine Lazers/FC Blades/Irvine Slammers/LA Galaxy OC/Liverpool FC IA organization or its owner. However, Brian is a class act and someone I can highly recommend as a club soccer coach.
This is why so many suggest to pick the coach and not the club.

How many lights lights up in that brain of yours?
I tapped into some cool stuff in the brain bro. Dont be fooled that we can only use 8%-10%. When I was a kid, they said I was a dummy, cant speak and my brain is only at 3%, not 8-10% like all the smart dudes who became lawyers. I know things that others dont and that doesn;t make me any smarter or better imo.

I tapped into some cool stuff in the brain bro. Dont be fooled that we can only use 8%-10%. When I was a kid, they said I was a dummy, cant speak and my brain is only at 3%, not 8-10% like all the smart dudes who became lawyers. I know things that others dont and that doesn;t make me any smarter or better imo.
Ok Lucy!

Back