LIVERPOOL FC SEEKING PLAYERS FOR 06 AND 07 ACADEMY

This is why so many suggest to pick the coach and not the club.
There was another great coach in the same club recently - Matt Tutton.
Many clubs with shady reputation have some great coaches and yes, parents should be picking the coach, not the club.

There was another great coach in the same club recently - Matt Tutton.
Many clubs with shady reputation have some great coaches and yes, parents should be picking the coach, not the club.
Matt Tutton use to be a college coach and is/was part LAG DA admin on the boys side. He trained my youngest for an interim period and the quality observed and the comments from my daughter were glowing.

Brian Wallace is a GREAT coach. If it wasn't for him my son would of stop playing soccer many years ago due to a terrible experience with his previous Club and coach. Brian literally reignited the passion of soccer back into his soul. I am not a fan of the Irvine Lazers/FC Blades/Irvine Slammers/LA Galaxy OC/Liverpool FC IA organization or its owner. However, Brian is a class act and someone I can highly recommend as a club soccer coach.
I feel the same about the club and owner and the best coach my daughter has ever had is now there too and if she needed a new team I would consider going back to a place I dislike for him

I think he does Lastman if I'm being honest. Footy dude gave me the idea and it resonated in my brain and I went for it. I am Crush now!!! I always crushed the ball in baseball ((when I made contact)) and it all is coming together nicely.

Hahaha Footy as in me? for what it's worth, I think you're funny and pretty positive for the most part. I don't get why peeps are all up in arms about your avatar changes... seriously who cares??? Are you a little crazy? absolutely. Do you like to talk about yourself? absolutely but honestly most people are crazy at least you embrace it!! I would much rather read your posts then a bunch of political B.S. and if you ever get annoying I just keep scrolling (same goes for everyone). And if the footy wasn't me well then shit I just responded for nothing haha

Hahaha Footy as in me? for what it's worth, I think you're funny and pretty positive for the most part. I don't get why peeps are all up in arms about your avatar changes... seriously who cares??? Are you a little crazy? absolutely. Do you like to talk about yourself? absolutely but honestly most people are crazy at least you embrace it!! I would much rather read your posts then a bunch of political B.S. and if you ever get annoying I just keep scrolling (same goes for everyone). And if the footy wasn't me well then shit I just responded for nothing haha
Brah, it's you and you get me and I appreciate that. Mix bag of nuts some of us are. At least I tell everyone when I change and not have three like I know a few have on here and they try and hide it but it's so obvious they cant hide their three avatars. No more politics from me footy. I took the bait early on and it can hook you with no way to get the hook out.

Hello coach Brian, this may be irrelevant but would you be willing to take some of my 02/03s on loan to your NPL WEST team? I have a few U19s in our club. Some of these boys do not get game time at the adult amateur level because of the physical restrictions. These grown men dgaf they’ll go out there and break legs so I’d like to continue watching the development of my youth players while they get some game time with players their own age. I will mention that my players both youth & adult are under a non poach loyalty contract where if they leave our club to play somewhere else they have to pay off their release clause due to the self sustainable nature of our club.

Hello coach Brian, this may be irrelevant but would you be willing to take some of my 02/03s on loan to your NPL WEST team? I have a few U19s in our club. Some of these boys do not get game time at the adult amateur level because of the physical restrictions. These grown men dgaf they’ll go out there and break legs so I’d like to continue watching the development of my youth players while they get some game time with players their own age. I will mention that my players both youth & adult are under a non poach loyalty contract where if they leave our club to play somewhere else they have to pay off their release clause due to the self sustainable nature of our club.

Call me, ill see if I can help 949 750 6576

Call me, ill see if I can help 949 750 6576
If you click on someone's name you can start a private conversation.

That way you dont have to put your phone number out there for everyone. (Like screen scraping web crawlers who send you junk text messages.)

Good luck filling out the teams. Hope you have a good season.

If you click on someone's name you can start a private conversation.

That way you dont have to put your phone number out there for everyone. (Like screen scraping web crawlers who send you junk text messages.)

Good luck filling out the teams. Hope you have a good season.
This won't help, his number is all over the web anyway ;)

I've been following this thread, and it amazes me that a coach posts about a team he's trying to fill and gets this kind of hate. Especially a coach like Bryan, who although I don't know him, I've heard many good things about him.

Should it have been posted in the tryouts section? Probably
Was posting all the college commitments a "hard sell"? Who cares, a coach can be proud of his track record.
Was saying the Super-duper-awesome Elite Academy league will be better than Boys ECNL a stretch? Yes.

But seriously, let the coach post on a public forum without harassment. Individual families can make their decision.

I've been following this thread, and it amazes me that a coach posts about a team he's trying to fill and gets this kind of hate. Especially a coach like Bryan, who although I don't know him, I've heard many good things about him.

Should it have been posted in the tryouts section? Probably
Was posting all the college commitments a "hard sell"? Who cares, a coach can be proud of his track record.
Was saying the Super-duper-awesome Elite Academy league will be better than Boys ECNL a stretch? Yes.

But seriously, let the coach post on a public forum without harassment. Individual families can make their decision.
I didn't noticed that BW got a lot of hate, besides a single individual hating not as much as the coach but the club. He did get whole lot of support otherwise. Besides, keeping this thread going, we attracted more attention to BW's cause ;)

Back