LIVERPOOL FC SEEKING PLAYERS FOR 06 AND 07 ACADEMY

Yo
And did the haters jump on you for trying to fill your roster? Obviously you are a shady club because all clubs are shady right? Obviously that no dues charged for 3 months is just a sales marketing ploy to lure new unsuspecting parents into the shady web right?

Not That Serious knows all about your shady dealings there.
you related to him or at the club?

those are legit reasons. I guess you missed all the other questions. so guess the parents messaging about kids leaving the posted teams due to not fulfilling what was sold to them is just a conspiracy and people hating. Not like I could know current parents in the “academy” or anything. That’s far-fetched.

I'll answer this from the point of view of our G05 team. We are CSL, eventually we might play league games, which will be at the premier level, at tournaments. We had 18 players 2 months ago. 1 girl quit club soccer completely, 1 girl taking a year off from soccer for injury reasons, 1 girl left for another club. Down to 15.

We also have two girls that aren't practicing due to a family member having health issues that make them high risk to Covid and not sure when they will be able to practice again, possibly not until a vaccine if finished. We are keeping those players on the roster as any team should. So we are practicing with 13 now. Like many teams 1-2 seem to miss practice for a variety of reasons. Our dues have been on hold for the last 3 months and needing more players for money isn't an issue as we have a decent amount from fund raising in Jan. and our dues are extremely low. We just need a full solid club.

So we are looking at adding 2-3 players. Currently two girls are practicing with us for the last two weeks. Very tough for us to evaluate without scrimmages, but doing our best. I assume the girls and their parents are doing the same. These are difficult times for teams and players.
Legit. But Apparently not the situation with a lot of the teams at the club.

Yo

those are legit reasons. I guess you missed all the other questions. so guess the parents messaging about kids leaving the posted teams due to not fulfilling what was sold to them is just a conspiracy and people hating. Not like I could know current parents in the “academy” or anything. That’s far-fetched.
All I’m saying is EVERY club lies,oversells, stretches the truth, fires coaches unjustly, avoids paying coaches, etc etc etc.
You just happen to know all about this specific club. Have you not read EJ’s (or SoccerHelper or whatever name he goes by these days) about how he has been lied to his whole life? If you are an open book as well, why don’t you list your current club? I’m sure we can find somebody on here that can educate you about how bad your coach and club are.

Yo

So for the sake of another vague reply for you please answer a simple question for the group:

Does your kid currently play at Liverpool or did he/she ever play for that club which enables you to have first hand knowledge of their operation and business ethics?

Simple YES or NO will suffice.

So for the sake of another vague reply for you please answer a simple question for the group:

Does your kid currently play at Liverpool or did he/she ever play for that club which enables you to have first hand knowledge of their operation and business ethics?

Simple YES or NO will suffice.
Every club has issues, some more and some less.
In my experience this kind of rants normally happens because there were some issue with a club or a coach in the past. There is nothing you can do to make sense out of it.

Every club has issues, some more and some less.
In my experience this kind of rants normally happens because there were some issue with a club or a coach in the past. There is nothing you can do to make sense out of it.

This is true and if you are part of that club then you have first hand experience with it. If you are not part of it then how or why would you even comment on an organization that you have no history with?

This is true and if you are part of that club then you have first hand experience with it. If you are not part of it then how or why would you even comment on an organization that you have no history with?
Actually he/she is not wrong with list of issues Liverpool has. I personally know few coaches and can say that it is in fact 99% correct. However, I don't see how it is relevant to coach BW trying to recruit players for his teams.

Actually he/she is not wrong with list of issues Liverpool has. I personally know few coaches and can say that it is in fact 99% correct. However, I don't see how it is relevant to coach BW trying to recruit players for his teams.
And its one thing to argue that I shouldn't post here, or that he's against my recruiting tactics or even that I'm pushing our new league value etc...But to then to try and highlight, belittle, or bring negative attention for me being Jamaican or make blanks statements to suggest that my time in China involve some sort of wrong doing on my part, its simply mean spirited and lacking in class.

And I put zero trust or relevance to anyone who posts anything here without having first hand knowledge and experience with the organization. There is a reason why hear say statements dont get admitted in court because it has consistently been determined to be unreliable as opposed to direct statements. Everyone is entitled to their opinion from the keyboard whether it is fact based or not

Yes, I was hired to be the assistant Coach for Chinese first division club Shizazhuang Ever Bright by my close friend and mentor Afshin Ghotbi,

That{s a name i haven{t heard in a while. I remembered first coming across him from Gus Hiddink days in Korea. I also recalled he was a member of the US team that took on Iran in one of the world cup games in 94 or 98 world cup.

That{s a name i haven{t heard in a while. I remembered first coming across him from Gus Hiddink days in Korea. I also recalled he was a member of the US team that took on Iran in one of the world cup games in 94 or 98 world cup.
That is correct, Afshin worked with famed dutch coach Gus Hiddink as well as Dick Advocat, Gus coached such big clubs as Manchester United and Real Madrid to name a few.

Okay, so given you know things I am mentioning are correct how do you not see the issue? Yep, I have been popping some shots, and if you feel the message is lost due to those shots, I follow your logic.

It is really odd to me people will drop of their kids at a club (all sports) and ignore all the shady things that go on - just as long as they get what they pay for or because it is convenient. As I have mentioned in other threads, clubs 100% understand this and some are more vicious in how they capitalize of it. This sport is a BIG ignore and move on atmosphere - again rehashing old topics. So nothing changes.

people just keep saying “all clubs do this” or “all do that”- no they don’t. Some folks act like they’ve sat on boards and know what is discussed. Yes, many shitty clubs. I assure you, none are hiring outside companies to train coaches on how to sell people. I also assure you they don’t let coaches sleep with parents and let the coach continue to be around the same group of kids. Most are also not screwing over coaches by not paying them. So,you can beg the question on why someone who knows what is going on would take an admin position or even keep working at this place? I get the young guys trapped due to work visas, but not those with real experience. At that point you must have to be okay with what goes on at the club and assimilate in to using the same recruiting tactics. Odd how people wouldn’t except 100% of this stuff in there home or own workplace but is tolerated somewhere you are dropping $5k and entrusting their children with. Apparently it isn’t tolerated by all and this you get all the open spots constantly.

Asked you a direct question in my other post. Are you going to keep hiding behind your keyboard or answer it?
I didn’t say I was an open book. Got the wrong guy on that one., that was the OG poster. You keep assuming I don’t know anything and deflect for the club. Doesn’t matter to me. People can read and make their own conclusions. Hate me, like me, the info is up there. You can toss it out or not, others can do the same. Seems pretty specific Who has no first hand knowledge as you keep claiming? Hell like you want me to put all the other coaches on blast. Not like the OG poster has commented on any of those things, I wouldn’t either.

And its one thing to argue that I shouldn't post here, or that he's against my recruiting tactics or even that I'm pushing our new league value etc...But to then to try and highlight, belittle, or bring negative attention for me being Jamaican or make blanks statements to suggest that my time in China involve some sort of wrong doing on my part, its simply mean spirited and lacking in class.
Shot wasnt at you being Jamaican. You also know what’s up with China. You can deflect though. So are you saying it is classy and ethical to tell sell parents that Liverpool is actually part of the real Liverpool and told you were going to be part of the MLS structure - knowing full well Liverpool would never be part of it? How about knowing what is going on with all the young coaches, even minority ones, and acting like it’s all good? I’ll take coming off like an asshole versus supporting a club, and making a club money using your unethical selling tactics, and being okay with coaches being abused. Are you saying you aren’t aware of any of it?

I didn’t say I was an open book. Got the wrong guy on that one., that was the OG poster. You keep assuming I don’t know anything and deflect for the club. Doesn’t matter to me. People can read and make their own conclusions. Hate me, like me, the info is up there. You can toss it out or not, others can do the same. Seems pretty specific Who has no first hand knowledge as you keep claiming? Hell like you want me to put all the other coaches on blast. Not like the OG poster has commented on any of those things, I wouldn’t either.

Lol, little keyboard pussies are the worst. Some day perhaps you will grow up but I have my doubts that will happen. Probably time for you to go bag on another club that you have zero personal history with isnt it?

Back