LIVERPOOL FC SEEKING PLAYERS FOR 06 AND 07 ACADEMY

Bio attached

Over the past decade I've helped hundreds of players and their families navigate the college placement process, at Liverpool we soundly have a College placement program in place that will guide your sons or daughters through this process, we have successfully streamlined the entire process. Below is a list of players whom I have helped guided and placed over the years, feel free to look all of them up, there aren't many coaches who has this type of track record or impeccable relationship with College coaches.

You may ask how much has the landscape and the process changed over the last year? now that the DA has ended and Covid has changed the entire recruiting process? I can help you navigate this process. It's hard to imagine an era before The DA and Covid, however YouTube and technology is firmly at the heart of recruiting, however what is far more powerful is to have a coach who has a track record of having meaningful relationships across the nation with College coaches.

From the perspective of a young player and his family who wants to play in college, the fundamentals remain the same, you will need to find colleges that are a good fit for you, introduce yourself to the coaches at those schools, get them to see you play, build those relationships, I have successfully helped to place 2 players in College during Covid and a 3rd is very close 1 player to LMU, another to Claremont Mckenna and a 3rd to Westmont.

The nuances of how those kinds of interactions happen has changed a lot. A few examples include more advanced online search tools, mobile communication, I have even had college coaches attend training sessions, easier access to better information has helped subdue some of the College Scholarship mythology and its actually possible for players who are not recruited by college coaches or aren't invited to various identification programs or youth national team camps to play college soccer, however without those avenues it becomes difficult, It will make it a little harder to get seen if you're not playing at top the tournaments or camps, but at the end of the day, college coaches are looking for great players and if you have a coach who has that type of trusted track record, It certainly make things easier for your sons, if that is the case you have an advantage, however this is only affective if you have long term goals, not short range thinking I.e "I only want my son to win more games" ask yourself what is your long term goal, how can I use soccer as vehicle to help my son or daughter get to the next level where he or she can continue to further their academic and athletic education.

Players:
Saul Moreno Westmont, Kenneth Higgins, Tim White, Connor Dreschler, Steve Palacios, Bret Foreman Cal Poly SLO, Dakota Collins, Blaine Martinez, Cole Martinez UCLA, Robert James, Jordan Chrzan, Jeremy Bishop, Garrett Mehrguth Azusa Pacific University, John Atkinson CS Fullerton, Jose Rivas San Marcos, Bret Lawlor, Brett Egerton Cal Poly Pomona, Vinton Burkholder Nortre Dame De Namor, Steven Pascale Cal State Dominguez Hills, Connor Brandt USD, Casey Wooten, Martin Suarez, Carlin Kennedy, Trey Whitaker Landon Sherwood Cal State San Marcos, Brock Kobayashi, Brent Godlewski UC Santa Cruz, Jake Marcon, Justin Tucker, Brian Breslin, Michael Breslin UC Irvine, Ryan Neil UC Berkeley, Kevin Gould University of San Francisco, Mario Soto Arizona Western, Tristan George Concordia, Alex Settlemire, Bryce Bookhammer, Patrick Gilbertson, Arthur Ethel, Conley Perry, Colin Parker East Bay University, Alexis Romo, UC Riverside, Danny Martinez, Bradley Smagacz, CS San Bernardino, Michael Jachetta, Eric Mackie St Mary's College, Christian Gonzalez Cal State Northridge, Eric Bishop Washington U Of St Louis, Chris Britt West Point, Ryan Kisgen LMU, Jordan Bresler Averett University, Chadd Johnson Cal State San Diego, Frankie Bastone Santa Clara, Christopher Beezer Wehan University of New Mexico, Charlie Wehan Stanford, Brett Jones, Trevor Denney UCSD, Michael Oakson Concordia University, Chasen Brutocco Norte Dame, Eddie De Anda Claremont McKenna College, Alex Limus CS Northridge, Diego Garcia Grand Canyon University, Oscar Aquino UC Riverside, Owen Vasta LMU,

Professionally yours,

Bryan Wallace
Liverpool FC International Academy SoCal
Boys Academy Director
CEO BW Enterprise
t. 949 750 6576
e. bryan.wallace@lfciasocal.com
a. 12 Mauchly, Building # P, Irvine CA, 92618

Reactions: mlx
We are still seeking to add a few top level players to our academy teams. The Elite Academy league was founded in Southern California as the reserve league to the MLS Next youth academy league, the plan is to eventually have promotion and relegation, LAFC has joined the league at the U11, U12 age group, the league has now expanded into a National platform for 2021 with the NW, NE, SW and SE coming together in 2021. We will have EA showcases and are working to have 3 National Events to provide West Coast, East Coast and one in the middle of America. These Showcases will be college showcases and will cater to the EA players only.

This league will surpass the ECNL boys division, being one of the founding members of the league, I am very proud that this group have come together and brought solidarity, vision, and direction to the landscape. We have also added HUDL, HUDL will be our Video platform and be providing free exchange for our game video.

DON'T MISS OUT!!

https://instagram.com/eliteacademyleague?igshid=8dtl6a0cln2b

https://eliteacademyleague.com

Man that’s a lot, a lot of words. You are always in sales mode. If you weren’t always in the “Don’t Miss Out” and talking about yourself mode...you are not too bad of a coach. Selling “academy”, “super duper special elite league” and all the other nonsense (you might even talk badly about all this stuff in person when you think no one is listening) doesn’t work too well on online boards where most parents are aware of this type of nonsense- but you must be in dire need of kids if you are on here pushing.

The pandemic hasn’t changed how most of these clubs and many how coaches sell. Wrong place to post this type of nonsense - people on here aren’t the typical tier 3, rec and signature kid parents you sell at your club.

if you want to continue this discussion or say I don’t know what I am talking about, I have one word that might make really think hard about what you post next: China.

So for me to get a better understanding , you first charged everyone upfront for the Liverpool Club fees with no soccer insight and now you're asking for another 600 to 700 dollars for elite academy. Go post this shit on facebook.
So you're going to have B teams travel the nation for showcases? Good luck with that one bud.

Man that’s a lot, a lot of words. You are always in sales mode. If you weren’t always in the “Don’t Miss Out” and talking about yourself mode...you are not too bad of a coach. Selling “academy”, “super duper special elite league” and all the other nonsense (you might even talk badly about all this stuff in person when you think no one is listening) doesn’t work too well on online boards where most parents are aware of this type of nonsense- but you must be in dire need of kids if you are on here pushing.

The pandemic hasn’t changed how most of these clubs and many how coaches sell. Wrong place to post this type of nonsense - people on here aren’t the typical tier 3, rec and signature kid parents you sell at your club.

if you want to continue this discussion or say I don’t know what I am talking about, I have one word that might make really think hard about what you post next: China.
So, what's the story? Is the club bad? is that league bad? What's the deal with China?

Yeah pretty aggressive attack on someone who’s trying to fill roster spots and do a job. Being the father of a daughter, Coach Wallace’s college coach network (as expressed by the list of players playing collegiate soccer.. ie no girls) isn’t a good fit for us, but man, he’s doing a job. The vehemence of your attack sounds like grinding wheel on the ok’ axe blade...

So, what's the story? Is the club bad? is that league bad? What's the deal with China?

I'm an open book, I'm okay with the fact that others are always going to have their opinion based on their belief system, therefore nothing that you think about me is about me, each persons point of view is very personal to them and clearly its very personal to you, I'm on here on a public forum posting under my real name seeking players for our academy, why does this bother you so much? why are you using my post as an excuse to get mad or spew hate?

And why are you hiding under a made up name? what is your question or comment?, feel free to share all that you feel you need to share, I have no problem with It.

I'm an open book, I'm okay with the fact that others are always going to have their opinion based on their belief system, therefore nothing that you think about me is about me, each persons point of view is very personal to them and clearly its very personal to you, I'm on here on a public forum posting under my real name seeking players for our academy, why does this bother you so much? why are you using my post as an excuse to get mad or spew hate?

And why are you hiding under a made up name? what is your question or comment?, feel free to share all that you feel you need to share, I have no problem with It.

did he bench your little johnny?

Yeah pretty aggressive attack on someone who’s trying to fill roster spots and do a job. Being the father of a daughter, Coach Wallace’s college coach network (as expressed by the list of players playing collegiate soccer.. ie no girls) isn’t a good fit for us, but man, he’s doing a job. The vehemence of your attack sounds like grinding wheel on the ok’ axe blade...

No. The issue is even after this pandemic and people in the situation they find themselves in...nothing has changed. The attitudes are the same and shadiness of these clubs and coaches remain the same - it’s the about the money. Yes, filling rosters are part of the job, but the manner this club and some coaches do so isn’t on the up-and-up. They talk crap on the same clubs they work for and then come on here selling the club like it’s the actual teal Liverpool. Didn’t say not everything is legit, but a lot of BS mixed in

I’ve been on here longer than you. You could even read a few posts, or the rules, before you started posting. You didn’t even have the sense to read topics on pay-to-play before you dropped your multi-post hard-sell. In the end you have one goal- sign kids. I know how they run it over at “Liverpool” - but that’s the situation you’ll put yourself in. Now you talk up the club and league like you are all in - just about filling the roster and getting everyone paid. With what the club charges “academy” kids - half the kids should be on scholarship. That’s another story. Maybe because I don’t see kids/parents as a paycheck, or maybe because I grew up in this Country, I have different standards and allegiances. Even if parents do go check you out off this post, hopefully they can go in with at least looking for any possible red flags.

It’s not personal against you. This system needs to be cleaned up. I’m an old dude and seen just about everything, but what goes on at your club is unlike anything ever seen. You trying to be the good soldier, get paid but then you are also selling the BS. Im sure nothing would happen to you at the club if you don’t have full rosters right? If the pandemic hasnt changed your mindset, how many others have been treated in the past hasn’t made you question anything and you still continue to back a club that doesn’t give a crap either, then that might be indicative of how you always roll. People on here know a lot of the issues, but would be amazed if all the dirty laundry came out. Read posts all over this country (maybe the club mindset makes you ignore what is going on) - people waking up and not blindly buying the BS anymore. This the reason your rosters are not full and kids are missing off all rosters around the country. Too bad $$ first clubs think they don’t have time to look at those trends/facts and change their mindsets.

If it was truly personal against you I would have straight posted the China situation - along with some other occurrences. Instead, like most people with your mindset, going to dig in. You can explain it if you are open, otherwise we can drop it. That can be a Pandora’s box, if you throw in who you work for. Can’t separate that, you came on here with the hard-sell.

like I’ve mentioned on here before, Liverpool not the only club up in this nonsense, they’ve been called out too.Tjey just take it to another level. Just have to point the nonsense when you see it. It’s a forum, it’s public, the Soccer Community isn’t very big, and not the first time this is being brought up. You aren’t special.

Club is shady, expensive and 99% of training is nonsensense. For instance, as mentioned in another topic, they use to use (still might) use videos meant to train AYSO dads. That is what they charge $4200+ for.
The new league is a money grab. You can see other topics on it here and Facebook. Just go check the winning percentage of the teams going in. Clubs like Liverpool who are not in ECNL and the C teams at some clubs. At a time when leagues are losing players/teams these guys are trying to capitalize. More of the same systemic problems soccer has. Instead of consolidating leagues, they made a new one. That’s should let most people, who have been in this system for any length of time, what the clubs who signed on are about. I know who started it and made the calls - then you can see who signed on and see their lack of inclusion in other top leagues. If it wasn’t evident from that, this coach came in here and laid out what their goal is. I’m 100% sure the head folks at this new super cool league DID NOT want coches doing this type of sell online - clubs don’t want coaches doing it either . Just exposed what coaches are telling kids/parents in order to sign them and how they are hard-selling it. Companies don’t post their sales script online. Liverpool is very very good at marketing and have a very specific method of how they have coaches sell parents - hell they even bring professionals to coach coaches on how to sell. Oh wait, didn’t mean to post that last one.

Damn Coach,

You just got put all the way on blast!
Are you going to share what happened in regards to the China incident?
Here is how it works at most pro/high level orgs. The highest admin levels in soccer call each other and text each other. They will say “Hey do know X at Club Y” or “What’s the deal on this guy?” Or “Would you recommend this person for coaching (kids,pros,college kids,etc)?” Given they know you’ve dealt with them. Professional admins never tell these coaches who they talk to - hell the coaches often don’t even know they are talked about. Sometimes coaches don’t even know they are up for a job. If the coach isn’t hired (given they interviewed or were contacted), they get the email or call (or from an assistant ) to inform them they didn’t get the job. The coaches and clubs move on - but it doesn’t erase any of the conversations. These folks then bring this stuff up to others in their network when talking about other clubs; such as when they make requests to become para of another club, want to rent a pro logo, looking for sponsorships, renting fields, etc. Often requests will be denied due to one person in the organization.

Once you, or a club, does something suspect, it can hurt future opportunities - and most likely the club/person will be oblivious as to why. At pro and national level, you might not even get a 2nd chance.
At youth club level (even college), always admins that will look the other way. Look at Cerritos College (kept suspect coaches) and look at all the coaches that get recycled at all the clubs throughout the area. Always about money. Not just a local issue, happens everywhere. In the 90’s and most of 2000’s info moved slow, not the case anymore. People are connected as fast as they can type a text - even texting each other across the world. Really no borders when it comes to getting info. For instance, I had posted last year this club would have a new jersey this year ( apparently no one at the club reads the boards or think some dude on a local forum knows anything) and they had to scramble to find a jersey to rent. The launch worked, but what they are selling only works for the short term. This is why you see them trying to sell the new league, while trying to diss the competition. Have to ask yourself, if you are not bias, why has Liverpool/OC Galaxy not played in higher leagues? I’m sure they will say it was their choice. I’m sure they would turn down easier ways to make more money.

What happened in reference to China should probably come directly from you, the horses mouth. More credible that way. You are, after all, an open book. By the way, where you come off as a used car salesman is when you say things like...come to this league, it will be bigger and better than that league.... Isn't now but it will one day??? Is there a money back guarantee with that statement?

What happened in reference to China should probably come directly from you, the horses mouth. More credible that way. You are, after all, an open book. By the way, where you come off as a used car salesman is when you say things like...come to this league, it will be bigger and better than that league.... Isn't now but it will one day??? Is there a money back guarantee with that statement?
Lol

So for me to get a better understanding , you first charged everyone upfront for the Liverpool Club fees with no soccer insight and now you're asking for another 600 to 700 dollars for elite academy. Go post this shit on facebook.
So you're going to have B teams travel the nation for showcases? Good luck with that one bud.
Facebook already had a thread on the crazy fees and a thread on the absurd league - it wasn’t pretty. I’d imagine the fees for team in this new league, after uniforms and special patches, is going to run north of $5k

i left it up to him In order to see what he might say about the topic. I’m also willing to just move on from that topic. Given he is an “open book” I also have A LOT of open questions I can/will ask about how the club operates if he wants to be an open book. Given how great this club he works for is and this league, I am sure some parents might want answers to some of the direct questions Others have brought up in other threads and on FB. If they are going to shell out roughly $5k, i’m sure they want to be the most informed they can be.

Also, who posts their resume and names of all the kids they coached? That means you keep a spreadsheet, that’s not weird or anything. I do hear Liverpool loves their spreadsheets though

Back