Joe Biden’s First Day Began the End of Girls’ Sports

I don’t think that giving birth is part of the 100m. Maybe child birth is a field event?
Maybe the ability to give birth kinda translates to bio gender? You be trippin.

If you don't like it, argue with the microscope. Surgery and hormones can't change your gender any more than they can change your species.
But here's the rub - politics can redefine gender on a whim. Low IQ, low intellect woke culture drives the train on disruption and forcing it down your throat. When woke activists are challenged on their views, tolerance goes out the window - and you get @EOTL, likely sitting in a basement somewhere, enjoy a hooka, listening to Bob Marley, and staring lovingly at a Che Guevara poster, plotting to overthrow boomers everywhere.

If you don’t like it, argue with the NCAA, the IOC, the school board, pretty much every sports governing body in the U.S. and every other first world country.
Why bother? IOC can't even defend themselves against bribery or state sponsored doping.

They will change when normal people stop watching and they have less advertising money to pocket. Same as FIFA.

I would never put that kind of personal info here. Just saying she's probably not the only transgender soccer player in CA.

I will say it hasn't seemed to be an issue for players or parents. She is not destabilizing the conference.

No kidding. I know the bigots here think all trans athletes are juggernauts lime the woman who won a D2 race and the girl who won a HS race in CT that was so slow that no one in it would even make a CA HS girls finals, but the truth that they don’t want to hear is that trans gender athletes just aren’t a problem.

Maybe the ability to give birth kinda translates to bio gender? You be trippin.

Since when does 100 meters translate to bio gender? Who may participate in a race is determined by the organizers, not the laws of nature. If you don’t like transgender athletes participating, complain to the NCAA, the IOC, every HS sports governing body in the US, and apparently ECNL, since apparently god can’t help you. Maybe point out also that the problem is so egregious that you have no idea who the transgender ECNL players even are.

But here's the rub - politics can redefine gender on a whim. Low IQ, low intellect woke culture drives the train on disruption and forcing it down your throat. When woke activists are challenged on their views, tolerance goes out the window - and you get @EOTL, likely sitting in a basement somewhere, enjoy a hooka, listening to Bob Marley, and staring lovingly at a Che Guevara poster, plotting to overthrow boomers everywhere.

There’s no need to worry (other than that a transgender girl will end your kid’s soccer career with a bone crunching tackle of course). Now that we’ve gotten Mein Pillow banned from Twitter and pressured all his corporate customers to dump him, we’re running low on magats to cancel.

It is so funny that you’re terrified of transgender girls.

Since when does 100 meters translate to bio gender? Who may participate in a race is determined by the organizers, not the laws of nature. If you don’t like transgender athletes participating, complain to the NCAA, the IOC, every HS sports governing body in the US, and apparently ECNL, since apparently god can’t help you. Maybe point out also that the problem is so egregious that you have no idea who the transgender ECNL players even are.
ECNL? whatcha talkin about willis?

There’s no need to worry (other than that a transgender girl will end your kid’s soccer career with a bone crunching tackle of course). Now that we’ve gotten Mein Pillow banned from Twitter and pressured all his corporate customers to dump him, we’re running low on magats to cancel.

:rolleyes:

What’s funny is all the stupid shit you post. It’s even funnier how often you post this stupid shit. Funnier than that is thinking about what you are like in person. It seems like all you have time to do is post marxist and contradicting inclusion theories on a SoCal youth soccer forum. R O F L!

What’s funny is all the stupid shit you post. It’s even funnier how often you post this stupid shit. Funnier than that is thinking about what you are like in person. It seems like all you have time to do is post marxist and contradicting inclusion theories on a SoCal youth soccer forum. R O F L!

I am pretty freakin’ great in person too.

I did not know that civil rights was Marxist. I do know that your opposition to it is Nazi.

Somebody just went full racist because transphobia wasn’t enough.

Having a
Thousands of years ago it was ok to stone trans people to death. Also, no women were allowed to race thousands of years ago because, as everyone here keeps pointing out, they’re just not athletic enough to do it well. It’s embarrassing.

I like your belts and suspenders approach. We’ll just stone trans people to death and, god forbid someone slips through the cracks but, if one does,
they won’t be able to race women-only races because there won’t be any.

Thousands of years ago? I didn’t realize they had duct tape that long ago.

Somebody just went full racist because transphobia wasn’t enough.

“ if your daddy spanked you as a child, take 2 steps back.”
“ if you had to eat your vegetables, take 2 steps back.”
“ if someone was ever mean to you, take 2 steps back.”
“ if you feel sorry for yourself, take 2 steps back.”

So your earlier article specified that a girl in CT came in 9th instead of 8th in a race once. So you’re saying one snowflake Karen per year losing a race is a social crisis now?

And yes, bitgotry and harassment of trans youth is a crisis.

No, I’m saying you only care about coddling trannies. You don’t give a shit about the rights of females.

Denying trannies the right to compete against females is neither abuse nor a crisis.

No kidding. I know the bigots here think all trans athletes are juggernauts lime the woman who won a D2 race and the girl who won a HS race in CT that was so slow that no one in it would even make a CA HS girls finals, but the truth that they don’t want to hear is that trans gender athletes just aren’t a problem.

Are all jugs or nuts, lime?

ECNL is apparently a bastion of secret scary transgender athletes. Don’t worry, though, Scotty Boy is doing his best to weed them out.

Do all your nip/tuck pals in ECNL know about the “bend over and grab your ankles” rallying cry for females? A lady would have to have some balls to sign up for that, don’t you think?

Back