Joe Biden’s First Day Began the End of Girls’ Sports

ahhh, not even going to address most of your nonsensical and out of context assertions.

Have you ever played youth football or have you ever had a child play youth football? I know you were likely busy all day researching and cutting/pasting what you read to this website. go back and research how youth football addresses the issue of size/weight.

Oh, so youth football governing bodies impose rules that adequately address the potential problem, just like youth sports governing bodies do with transgender athletes? Is that what you’re saying?

ahhh, not even going to address most of your nonsensical and out of context assertions.

Have you ever played youth football or have you ever had a child play youth football? I know you were likely busy all day researching and cutting/pasting what you read to this website. go back and research how youth football addresses the issue of size/weight.

I am so relieved to learn that it is possible to implement guidelines in youth sports that adequately reduce the risk of injuries that might arise as a result of disparities in size, strength and athletic ability. If only it were possible to do that with trans athletes so we can get this injury epidemic of zero injuries ever under control.

So you haven't had one yet? a girl? again, not talking about college. My DD isn't scared of a thing and up until this year, routinely played against 100% boys teams of her same age as part of their training regimen. That stopped this year. Boys are too big, too strong. They still play boys, but usually an age group or two down. The idea that a bio boy who identifies as a girl without having the requisite controls in place as mandated by the NCAA and the IOC, at age 14-16, should be on the field with girls is silly to most parents of girls. I'm sure (cross my fingers) that you have at least played organized sports at some level as a youth. Size, speed, strength matters. And when the difference is too far apart, can be dangerous.

It's a tough argument to have, especially from a social, cultural perspective. I don't think the idea of hatred goes through any parent's mind. Season ending/career ending injuries come to mind.

It's a tough predicament and the outcomes aren't going to please everyone. I don't have one iota of an argument against transgender athletes that have gone through the required protocols to play the sport they love.

So go ahead and spew your hate. I'm beginning to doubt you ever played sports or have a child that does/did. On those assumptions alone, your opinion is about as relevant as the steam of dog sh!t.

But you are pretty good about arguing nonsense and spreading vitriol.

So if youth football implements appropriate precautions because it is aware that “size, speed, strength matters” and “when the difference is too far apart, can be dangerous”, why can’t that be done with transgender girls? The answer is that it can, and it is. The fear of injury argument is a fake one fueled by hysterical transphobia.

So if youth football implements appropriate precautions because it is aware that “size, speed, strength matters” and “when the difference is too far apart, can be dangerous”, why can’t that be done with transgender girls? The answer is that it can, and it is. The fear of injury argument is a fake one fueled by hysterical transphobia.
Oh....so now you want to fat shame girls?

Although I agree that this is really a minor issue (especially as it relates to youth sports), I don’t think it should have ranked among the first Executive orders in the Biden Admin. Nor do I agree with how you’ve gone about trying I make your point.

Oh....so now you want to fat shame girls?

Although I agree that this is really a minor issue (especially as it relates to youth sports), I don’t think it should have ranked among the first Executive orders in the Biden Admin. Nor do I agree with how you’ve gone about trying I make your point.

Great. Get your buddies like Scotty boy to treat people with dignity and respect, and we’ll talk about my approach.

And stop making up nonsense about fat shaming girls. Look, I get that you’re on the losing end of this argument and don’t have legitimate counter-arguments, but making up lies is really unbecoming. Honestly, I do not agree with how you’re going about trying to make your point, whatever that point is that you’re trying to make.

Where? Am I missing something? Are there age/weight classes for girls soccer?

Great. Get your buddies like Scotty boy to treat people with dignity and respect, and we’ll talk about my approach.

And stop making up nonsense about fat shaming girls. Look, I get that you’re on the losing end of this argument and don’t have legitimate counter-arguments, but making up lies is really unbecoming. Honestly, I do not agree with how you’re going about trying to make your point, whatever that point is that you’re trying to make.
Says the most antagonistic insulting person on this entire forum. You make up shit all the time so turnabout fair play.

Heard a great quote today, “it is not our children’s responsibility to protect the community, but the communities responsibility to protect our children.”

Where? Am I missing something? Are there age/weight classes for girls soccer?

Although policies vary from one jurisdiction to the next, most take safety into account before approving a transgender girl for a sport. The safety claim of course, is hysterical transphobia with respect to sports like swimming or track. It’s also usually just hysterical transphobia in other sports too, since the equivalent of Shaquille O’Neil just hasn’t shown up for a girls basketball tryout, and it doesn’t appear that anyone youth player in any sport in history has been injured by a disparity in size or strength. Regardless, there is flexibility that allows a governing body to take that into consideration if it ever becomes a real issue, instead of just an irrational excuse to hate transgender girls.

There is no remedy to make it a fair contest when one participant has had 20nM/L of testosterone for 17 years and the other participant has had 2 nM/L for the same time. The proposed remedy, a 12 month reduction to 9.9 nM/L, still leaves the boy with five times as much performance enhancing drug as the girl has. And the boy also gets to keep the muscle and bone structure he developed while he had even higher levels.

It just is not a fair contest.

Nor does it become a fair contest if you call me transphobic, magat, or bigot. One contestant had access to a large volume of a performance enhancing drug, and the others did not.

Says the most antagonistic insulting person on this entire forum. You make up shit all the time so turnabout fair play.

Heard a great quote today, “it is not our children’s responsibility to protect the community, but the communities responsibility to protect our children.”

So mean to me. You’re really hurting my feelings.

I didn’t start this thread. I didn’t make the first offensive comment here, or even the second. Is the reason you let them slide and come after me because you’re a bigot?

If you want meaningful and thoughtful discussion, try having it. Try holding everyone who won’t accountable instead of just the person whose point of view you don’t like. It’s not my fault the NCAA, the IOC, the courts, and virtually every youth sports governing body in the US (and every first world country) agree with me. Being right so much is a burden sometimes, but I’m up to the challenge.

There is no remedy to make it a fair contest when one participant has had 20nM/L of testosterone for 17 years and the other participant has had 2 nM/L for the same time. The proposed remedy, a 12 month reduction to 9.9 nM/L, still leaves the boy with five times as much performance enhancing drug as the girl has. And the boy also gets to keep the muscle and bone structure he developed while he had even higher levels.

Nor does it become a fair contest if you call me transphobic, magat, or bigot. One contestant had access to a large volume of a performance enhancing drug, and the others did not.

It’s not fair to treat transgender girls like s**t at everything their entire lives. It’s not fair to prohibit youth sports governing bodies from deciding who gets to participate, subject to real (not fake) safety concerns and constitutional requirements. It’s not fair to violate the Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights. If you want to talk about what is “fair”, you need to take everything into consideration, rather than just cherry-picking the issues that support the transphobic opinion you reached at the outset.

Winning and losing a game at the youth sports level just isn’t important. You go to other threads here where everyone talks about how youth sports isn’t about winning and losing, it’s about the mental and emotional growth of the kids - except apparently for those f**king trans girls, they can just go back to being treated like s**t and mocked in all the other stuff they do, ‘cuz we wouldn’t want priviliged little Katy’s feelings to get hurt coming in ninth instead of eighth in a race that no one in America would care about other than a trans girl ran in it. Right?

Slow girls like selina soule the snowflake karen of CT can have their own bracket. It’s called the semifinals. Or the losers bracket. I’m sure your daughter already knows what they look like even without being able to blame it on a trans athlete.

Despite EOTL’s comments, powerlifting does not allow people born as male to compete in female divisions.

They determined that to allow it would undermine fair play. You can still be a transgender powerlifter and life your life as a woman. You just can’t compete in the female division of their events.

Despite EOTL’s comments, powerlifting does not allow people born as male to compete in female divisions.

They determined that to allow it would undermine fair play. You can still be a transgender powerlifter and life your life as a woman. You just can’t compete in the female division of their events.

Although I disagree with their position, I can understand some of their thinking (not the most meathead parts). Specifically, it is a pastime that is rife with chemically-induced cheating, always has been, and always will. I can see how a transwoman would cause a bunch of bicepy Karens to do illegal things to their bodies that are dangerous. At the professional level, winning is also more important than equality in school. With adults, there is less need for concern about the overall wellbeing of a member of a highly persecuted group.

Thank you for trying to make a point without a bigoted slur or blithe dismissal of legitimate counterpoints.

So mean to me. You’re really hurting my feelings.

I didn’t start this thread. I didn’t make the first offensive comment here, or even the second. Is the reason you let them slide and come after me because you’re a bigot?

If you want meaningful and thoughtful discussion, try having it. Try holding everyone who won’t accountable instead of just the person whose point of view you don’t like. It’s not my fault the NCAA, the IOC, the courts, and virtually every youth sports governing body in the US (and every first world country) agree with me. Being right so much is a burden sometimes, but I’m up to the challenge.
Sorry you don’t like being treated how you treat others! That’s on you and no one else!

Although I disagree with their position, I can understand some of their thinking (not the most meathead parts). Specifically, it is a pastime that is rife with chemically-induced cheating, always has been, and always will. I can see how a transwoman would cause a bunch of bicepy Karens to do illegal things to their bodies that are dangerous. At the professional level, winning is also more important than equality in school. With adults, there is less need for concern about the overall wellbeing of a member of a highly persecuted group.

Thank you for trying to make a point without a bigoted slur or blithe dismissal of legitimate counterpoints.
That wasn't their logic. There was nothing in their comments about Karen and her biceps.

They clearly said that allowing trans athletes in women's competitions would undermine fair play.

Which is the point.

I think EOTL is supporting Equality over Equity (to the female athletes).

Ok great, so we can agree that all the other magats are full of s**t bigots to the extent they keep making abysmal transphobic comments that you seem to be fine with.

If you don’t believe in stepping on rights to provide rights, great. These sports governing bodies, tempered by the US Constitution, decide who gets to participate. They have decided the rights of transgender girls that have been trampled on in pretty much every regard justify allowing them to play. Who can run in a race or play in a sport is not determined by mother nature or even your god. The “right” to come in last in a 100m rais no right at all.

Middle schools do not impose requirements like the NCAA because a child’s right to privacy outweighs snowflake karen of CT’s hurt feelings about not being able to come in last in a race. At higher levels like pro and NCAA, the importance of winning and losing, combined with the participants being adults, changes that equation.

And as for your fake concern about injuries, it is, well, fake. I am not aware of any person in history being injured by a trans athlete ever. And that is why there are rules in place to address it. The risk of injury among youth football players of different sizes and abilities is far higher, yet nobody care about that.

You can mock me all you want, but I am just telling you what is happening and why. And why your neanderthalic way of thinking that some fundamental law of nature mandates that only biological girls can play sports together, is over. Your only chance is to recognize that these reasons are legitimate, and impose limits where there is a real injury risk, not a fake one like “hurt feelings.”. Youth sports has very little to do with winning and losing.
FB_IMG_1611886981850.jpg

Although policies vary from one jurisdiction to the next, most take safety into account before approving a transgender girl for a sport. The safety claim of course, is hysterical transphobia with respect to sports like swimming or track. It’s also usually just hysterical transphobia in other sports too, since the equivalent of Shaquille O’Neil just hasn’t shown up for a girls basketball tryout, and it doesn’t appear that anyone youth player in any sport in history has been injured by a disparity in size or strength. Regardless, there is flexibility that allows a governing body to take that into consideration if it ever becomes a real issue, instead of just an irrational excuse to hate transgender girls.
do you watch sports?

That wasn't their logic. There was nothing in their comments about Karen and her biceps.

They clearly said that allowing trans athletes in women's competitions would undermine fair play.

Which is the point.

Like I said, I disagree with the magat meathead reasons.

Back