Joe Biden’s First Day Began the End of Girls’ Sports

My opinions/views are what is actually happening and has been happening for over a decade. That’s about as relevant as it gets. Ha ha. I have nothing in common with Cadet Bone Spurs because there’s just so much winning for me.

So first off the title of this thread was sarcasm in a way. It was more to show what the priorities are.

Thanks for ruining yet another thread asshole. All you do is yell/type people down and you think you win. I refuse to engage you anymore because of this. There are two sides to every story, not just EOTL's side.

You and others lack the character to have a decent debate in which you then resort to intolerant racist insults of white people that disagree with you. Again, this makes you no better than the your and your simple "magat" word is a perfect example of how you judge and group others.

Now for some science. After puberty, males have a larger heart than females, a stronger bone density, and faster muscle twitch. No amount of hormones are going to change these features. It's scientific fact. I'm hoping you are smart to realize this creates a very strong advantage but in case it doesn't....

Here is whole site dedicated to show 2016 High School Boy Athletes in the US to the 2016 Female Olympians from the AROUND THE WORLD. Guessing you won't even look.

The ignorance is real....everyone with a differing opinion and/or presentation of FACTS is called names by one person on this thread.

It really doesn't matter what the President declares from a long term perspective though both sides love to point fingers. What matters is what the Supreme Court will conclude on the issue of what discrimination on the basis of sex means in the confines of Title IX....gender identity or biological.

To make the argument that it hasn't been a problem in the past few years with FALSE facts is beyond ridiculous.

It has only been in the recent years that it has been society accepted (of sorts) and even protected. I have noticed the trend of many people identifying as transgender during puberty and the recruiting groups for such on Tik Tok. I also noted in my older daughter friend group that the girls that decided they were boys also ALL came from early childhood trauma and were being raised by their Grandparents. Most are no longer Transgender and now identify with their biological sex at the age of 19. I have a friend with a daughter in eighth grade. All 5 of her friends has determined they are boys since COVID started. One friend of my daughter's identified as a boy and his brother identified as a girl both from trauma backgrounds. The trend of recent years will more than likely result in an increase in biological males entering female sports.

Using the argument regarding what the Olympic's has allowed it is ridiculous. What the Olympics allows is completely different than a person self identifying as a male and "bam", playing women's sports as is allowed here in California.

FACT Check: The International Olympic Committee (IOC) updated its policy for transgender athletes in 2015 to be more inclusive and also remain fair to all athletes. "Surgical anatomical changes" are no longer required as that policy may "be inconsistent with developing legislation and notions of human rights."

Transgender male athletes are eligible to compete in the male category without restriction. In order to compete in the female category, transgender female athletes must declare that their gender is female for a minimum of four years and must monitor their testosterone level below 10nmol/L for at least 12 months prior to their first competition and below 10 nmol/L throughout the period of desired eligibility to compete in the female category.

These guidelines are meant to be "living documents" and are intended to comply with the World Anti-Doping Code and the WADA International Standards.

How many transgender girls have ever played HS soccer? How many have dominated a HS soccer game? Has a transgender girl ever caused the career ending injury to a girl that keeps you awake every night, makes you so fearful fraidy cat about your daughter’s safety, and threatens the very fabric of our nation in your eyes? No. Not one ever. Not f**king ever in history. Compare that to the number of hate crimes committed every year in high schools across the country to transgender students, the suicides that are directly attributable to the constant hate endured by transgender students. Those you don’t care about one bit, because you live in constant fake fear about something that has never once happened in the history of the United States. Because fake fear is far more important to your transphobic ass than a little empathy and support for transgender students who are enduring real problems.

Look, I get that I’ll never change the mind of the racists, homophobes and transphobes here. All I can do is embarrass the f**k out of you in front of those who aren’t and also aren’t pathetically afraid of people who wear dresses and lipstick, and make sure you understand that my feelings on this matter may be the minority here, but not in the real world. In fact, odds are they are shared by your own daughters, who are too polite to tell you that they’re losing respect for you. You’ll see. You won’t be the first people here to which I can say “I told you so.” It’s just a matter of time until you realize how little your girls respect you.

Assuming for the sake of argument I have a daughter, I can assure you she wouldn’t be chicken of a transgender athlete, if one were to ever show up on the pitch. She would also not be so emotionally fragile that losing a game to a team with a trans player would negatively impact her.
:rolleyes: - there ya go again, using words and putting together sentences that have nothing to do with anything. It's like you are having the argument with the inside of your bubble. Your weak attempt at insults are laughable at best. You are not embarrassing anyone.

Twisting words around doesn't make you smart, it just demonstrates intellectual weakness. Admittedly you have become quite tiresome and a disappointment. Kinda like a draft bust - you are the Ryan Leaf of kid's soccer forums.

Good thing you are not a parent. Your "google it" approach to parenting would be dangerous.

:rolleyes: - there ya go again, using words and putting together sentences that have nothing to do with anything. It's like you are having the argument with the inside of your bubble. Your weak attempt at insults are laughable at best. You are not embarrassing anyone.

Twisting words around doesn't make you smart, it just demonstrates intellectual weakness. Admittedly you have become quite tiresome and a disappointment. Kinda like a draft bust - you are the Ryan Leaf of kid's soccer forums.

Good thing you are not a parent. Your "google it" approach to parenting would be dangerous.

So you’re admitting that a transgender girl has never once injured another player then? That you can’t even identify a transgender girl who has ever even affected the outcome of a soccer game in the history of the United States?

It is so much fun watching y’all lose your s**t. That’s what bigots deserve. It will be so great when transgender women take over the world! It’s over for the god people!

So first off the title of this thread was sarcasm in a way. It was more to show what the priorities are.

Thanks for ruining yet another thread asshole. All you do is yell/type people down and you think you win. I refuse to engage you anymore because of this. There are two sides to every story, not just EOTL's side.

You and others lack the character to have a decent debate in which you then resort to intolerant racist insults of white people that disagree with you. Again, this makes you no better than the your and your simple "magat" word is a perfect example of how you judge and group others.

Now for some science. After puberty, males have a larger heart than females, a stronger bone density, and faster muscle twitch. No amount of hormones are going to change these features. It's scientific fact. I'm hoping you are smart to realize this creates a very strong advantage but in case it doesn't....

Here is whole site dedicated to show 2016 High School Boy Athletes in the US to the 2016 Female Olympians from the AROUND THE WORLD. Guessing you won't even look.

Sorry not sorry that this isn’t a safe space for magaty transphobes. Literally the first post in this thread was demeaning and trashed liberals and transgender athletes for a policy that has been in place for more than a decade, which you rationalize and justify as acceptable sarcasm “in a way”, yet you can’t take sarcasm when it is used to make all of you look likes idiots. Such snowflakes.

So I guess we can agree then that all of you stayed up all night furiously trying to find an example of a transgender girl who has ever hurt someone in a HS level sporting event and came up with zero.

Maybe you should have staged your coup at the NCAA main office instead of the US Capitol.

Sorry not sorry that this isn’t a safe space for magaty transphobes. Literally the first post in this thread was demeaning and trashed liberals and transgender athletes for a policy that has been in place for more than a decade, which you rationalize and justify as acceptable sarcasm “in a way”, yet you can’t take sarcasm when it is used to make all of you look likes idiots. Such snowflakes.

So I guess we can agree then that all of you stayed up all night furiously trying to find an example of a transgender girl who has ever hurt someone in a HS level sporting event and came up with zero.

Maybe you should have staged your coup at the NCAA main office instead of the US Capitol.

I'm sorry, I thought you take after your leader and hope for Unity. Just trying to show you the way. Then again, I guess you just probably post during the day and riot at night up there in the Northwest.

I'm sorry you don't like facts that boys are scientifically bigger, stronger and faster than girls and have no place in girls sports. Since you are not big into science, I'm sure I can find plenty of churches for you to try. Or perhaps you just don't like science when it doesn't suit you.

You are so fucking stupid. Stop calling me a fucking Trump Supporter asshole. I am a conservative you whiny little bitch. Get it straight. I'm going shove that wide body brush you use on all of us stick so far up your ass, you'll be painting people out of your mouth until 2024, literally.

So, a male who did jack shit running track and field in 2017 then claimed to be woman the next year and won the D2 National Championship.

Two high school males in Connecticut didn't qualify for the male State Track nd Field competition then claimed to be women the following year finished 1st and 2nd on the girls side.

REAL women's feeling were hurt, demoralized and lost.

So you’re admitting that a transgender girl has never once injured another player then? That you can’t even identify a transgender girl who has ever even affected the outcome of a soccer game in the history of the United States?

It is so much fun watching y’all lose your s**t. That’s what bigots deserve. It will be so great when transgender women take over the world! It’s over for the god people!

:rolleyes: - Answer the question: Does a 16 year old boy have a distinct advantage over a 16 year old girl. Assume both are playing high level sports. I'll leave a link below, since you'll likely be on here most of the day. I expect a full analysis of the study below once I get back later on today/tonight.

Or not, I'll stand by for some sort of bigoted, racist rant about how you are winning at stuff and how much I/we hate transgender kids and athletes. Oh yea, and don't forget to cast shade on christians, muslims, hindi, etc...those are my favorite.

Enjoy your day and feel good about your contribution to society.

:rolleyes: - Answer the question: Does a 16 year old boy have a distinct advantage over a 16 year old girl. Assume both are playing high level sports. I'll leave a link below, since you'll likely be on here most of the day. I expect a full analysis of the study below once I get back later on today/tonight.

Or not, I'll stand by for some sort of bigoted, racist rant about how you are winning at stuff and how much I/we hate transgender kids and athletes. Oh yea, and don't forget to cast shade on christians, muslims, hindi, etc...those are my favorite.

Enjoy your day and feel good about your contribution to society.

The whole concept of sport is that conditions must be the same for competing athletes. There is a reason that in a race, athletes must not have to run different distances. They must start at the sound of the gun. Having boys compete against girls is conceptually allowing the male to have a 10 yard head start over the female due to obvious biological differences. What is at the root of this is the liberal desire for sameness between boys and girls, men and women. News flash, the biological sexes are different, and thank God! Just as women’s sport is coming into its own, liberals want to ruin the joy and accomplishment of women’s hard work and dedication. People need to speak up and stop this insanity. Several people on this thread are clearly not happy people. They attack people rather than ideas.

You are so fucking stupid. Stop calling me a fucking Trump Supporter asshole. I am a conservative you whiny little bitch. Get it straight. I'm going shove that wide body brush you use on all of us stick so far up your ass, you'll be painting people out of your mouth until 2024, literally.

So, a male who did jack shit running track and field in 2017 then claimed to be woman the next year and won the D2 National Championship.

Two high school males in Connecticut didn't qualify for the male State Track nd Field competition then claimed to be women the following year finished 1st and 2nd on the girls side.

REAL women's feeling were hurt, demoralized and lost.

and other examples....
1. "In the university setting, a biologically male track athlete at Franklin Pierce University in New Hampshire switched from competing on the men’s Division II track team in 2018 to the women’s Division II track team in 2019 after at least one year of testosterone suppression, as required by the NCAA. While placing eighth out of nine male athletes in the 400 meter hurdles the year before, the student won the women’s competition by over a second and a half—a time that had garnered tenth place in the men’s conference meet just three years before."

2. "Outside of the education context, a biological male competing as a female powerlifter after undergoing 11 months of hormone replacement therapy set world records in all categories—9 world records in all—at a 100% Raw Competition in April 2019. "

3. "In 2018, an athlete who was born male competed in a female mixed martial arts (“MMA”) competition. Not only was opponent Tamika Brents TKO’d, she was left with a concussion and a broken skull.34 Ms. Brents observed afterwards: ““I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not because I’m not a doctor. I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right.”"

I heard 10,000 dudes just started their hormone suppression so they can play college women’s soccer next season.

One boy, wearing a pre wrap headband and lipgloss, is too many. You’re a male so compete against males.

You won’t get the pre wrap reference because you don’t have a daughter playing like the rest of us, Emperor Of The Ladyboys.

This is where conservatism takes you. It’s called murder. Sorry not sorry that Selina Soule was deprived the opportunity to come in last in a HS race.

So you went with an article that’s 2 years old and specifies “the 9th known tranny death since 2015”. So you’re saying 2 per year is a social crisis now?

The NCAA has allowed transgender athletes for 10 years, the Olympics for 16. Guess what, no one has died and women’s sports is stronger than ever. Biden’s EO changes nothing with respect to transgender participation in sports. You’re just hysterical bigots afraid of people in dresses and lipstick.

No, I wouldn’t say it is. Hormones are banned, because they provide a decided advantage, and have been for a long time.

There is no dispute about it. What part of that confuses you?

Surfer dad: your dreams of a long and fruitful life never paid out, so you feel the need to vent your frustrations on an internet message board, in a desperate cry for validation that you never received in real life. You walk around your home as a broken, empty shell of a human being waving your fists at "those damned libs" when you have nobody to blame for your life failures but yourself. "It's everyone else's fault that I have failed as a human being!" you cry to absolutely nobody who really listens to you. When you are gone, nobody will grieve. Your entire legacy as a human being will be as cluttering up future generations google search results.

Conservative bigotry absolutely results in murder. Over and over again.

The EO does nothing to change existing rules re transgender participation. The NCAA has allowed transgender athletes for 10 years and the Olympics 16, and women’s sports are doing just fine thank you bet much. Like I said earlier, your daughter will fail at soccer because she sucks at it, not because transgender athletes are taking over. You’re just another whiny bigot looking for fake reasons to hate transgender people.

And if I have a daughter, you can rest assured she ain’t scared of a transgender women who’s taken at least a year of testosterone suppression as required by the NCAA. That would be pathetic.

Do you have a “daughter” or did you always desire to be one?

Who cares if you hate transgender girls playing sports. ‘Cuz you lost. It looks like high schools throughout the country also get to continue implementing reasonable rules commensurate with the level, just like colleges and the IOC.

The level of what, testosterone? Just create a tranny league. It gives them all the attention they desire, a level playing field and, with any luck, daddy’s love and acceptance.

Back