Joe Biden’s First Day Began the End of Girls’ Sports

How many transgender girls have ever played HS soccer? How many have dominated a HS soccer game? Has a transgender girl ever caused the career ending injury to a girl that keeps you awake every night, makes you so fearful fraidy cat about your daughter’s safety, and threatens the very fabric of our nation in your eyes? No. Not one ever. Not f**king ever in history. Compare that to the number of hate crimes committed every year in high schools across the country to transgender students, the suicides that are directly attributable to the constant hate endured by transgender students. Those you don’t care about one bit, because you live in constant fake fear about something that has never once happened in the history of the United States. Because fake fear is far more important to your transphobic ass than a little empathy and support for transgender students who are enduring real problems.

Look, I get that I’ll never change the mind of the racists, homophobes and transphobes here. All I can do is embarrass the f**k out of you in front of those who aren’t and also aren’t pathetically afraid of people who wear dresses and lipstick, and make sure you understand that my feelings on this matter may be the minority here, but not in the real world. In fact, odds are they are shared by your own daughters, who are too polite to tell you that they’re losing respect for you. You’ll see. You won’t be the first people here to which I can say “I told you so.” It’s just a matter of time until you realize how little your girls respect you.

Assuming for the sake of argument I have a daughter, I can assure you she wouldn’t be chicken of a transgender athlete, if one were to ever show up on the pitch. She would also not be so emotionally fragile that losing a game to a team with a trans player would negatively impact her.

Um, you’re on an island of one. Well, minus your other profiles.

Scott: you must be making up that name, because nobody in their right mind would actually claim to be Scott Shurson, an unimaginably pathetic waste of Earth's resources. You spend the majority of your day lying to people, and when they call you on your bullshit and have to behave like a professional on your conference calls, you get so unbelievably mad that you feel the need to take all your aggression out online on a message board dedicated to a sport that your kid will not be playing in a year. Like with every professional liar, your time management is abysmal and you're constantly dreading that hot upstart who is gunning for your job. Fear consumes you, as well it should. The moment you stop posting here, everyone will forget about you. If you have a stroke or a seizure, people will legitimately weigh in their heads whether to immediately call 911. All of your pent up anger and rage will never be a substitution for accomplishment and as you are one of those people who always feels the need to get the last word in on a message board, you will post untold followups as you spiral ever further into a rage cycle, all while realizing that everyone laughs at you behind your back.

Will this be known as Biden's tuck rule?

These are my favorite kinds of posts because they perfectly explain why it is so important to allow transgender participants. It’s also fun that so many of y’all spend so much time “researching” how biological males are athletically superior to biological females, because that analysis is irrelevant to why youth sports bodies allow transgender participation in the first place.

You think it is “unfair” to let biological boys compete against biological girls. But do you know what is “unfair”, and what is the actual and appropriate fairness analysis that these federations are conducting to determine whether (and the extent to which) transgender girls may compete? They are looking at how unfair it is that people treat transgender people like s**t their entire lives. How it is unfair to mock them because you think it is fun. How it’s unfair to exclude them from bathrooms based on irrational fears that they will assault their peers. How it is unfair that people falsely accuse them of putting the health and safety of others at risk when it has apparently never happened once in history while, in contrast, transgender teens are often assaulted and sometimes beaten to death. How it is unfair that people like all of you see the abysmal harassing behavior that they endure over and over again in life - and this thread - but just ignore it because you don’t care how poorly others treat people who are transgender. All you care about is the fake problem that someone might get hurt if a governing body fails to implement reasonable protections, and soothing the fragile egos of slow snowflake Karens in CT so they can keep up the fantasy that they aren’t actually as slow as they are because they should have gotten eighth in a race no one cares about instead of ninth.

These regulating bodies have decided it is not fair to continue letting society treat transgender youth like s**t, and that whether privileged snowflake Karen loses a race is inconsequential in comparison. You’ve decided it isn’t fair for girls to lose to transgender athletes in a race because you think your kids are so emotionally soft that they can’t handle not getting a ribbon because they lost a race to someone they know is a biological male. Odds are, however, that they understand what trans girls go through in life and realize that is a much bigger hardship than having to go through life knowing you would have come in 8th instead of 9th back when you were 18.

You all think youth sports is about winning and losing, when it is about making better people. And based on many of the posts here, we have a lot of work still to do.

Scott: you must be making up that name, because nobody in their right mind would actually claim to be Scott Shurson, an unimaginably pathetic waste of Earth's resources. You spend the majority of your day lying to people, and when they call you on your bullshit and have to behave like a professional on your conference calls, you get so unbelievably mad that you feel the need to take all your aggression out online on a message board dedicated to a sport that your kid will not be playing in a year. Like with every professional liar, your time management is abysmal and you're constantly dreading that hot upstart who is gunning for your job. Fear consumes you, as well it should. The moment you stop posting here, everyone will forget about you. If you have a stroke or a seizure, people will legitimately weigh in their heads whether to immediately call 911. All of your pent up anger and rage will never be a substitution for accomplishment and as you are one of those people who always feels the need to get the last word in on a message board, you will post untold followups as you spiral ever further into a rage cycle, all while realizing that everyone laughs at you behind your back.

What are you babbling about? Are you on the “it’s 5 o’clock somewhere” plan?

The whole concept of sport is that conditions must be the same for competing athletes. There is a reason that in a race, athletes must not have to run different distances. They must start at the sound of the gun. Having boys compete against girls is conceptually allowing the male to have a 10 yard head start over the female due to obvious biological differences. What is at the root of this is the liberal desire for sameness between boys and girls, men and women. News flash, the biological sexes are different, and thank God! Just as women’s sport is coming into its own, liberals want to ruin the joy and accomplishment of women’s hard work and dedication. People need to speak up and stop this insanity. Several people on this thread are clearly not happy people. They attack people rather than ideas.

The whole concept of youth sports has nothing to do with conditions being the same for everyone. If it did, every HS in the U.S. would have a gym and weight room that looks like Mater Dei’s. Everyone would have the same access to nutritionists, personal trainers, coaching, equipment, and other resources. Privileged dumbf**k needs to watch this to learn how the same distance isn’t the same at all. What a moron.

These are my favorite kinds of posts because they perfectly explain why it is so important to allow transgender participants. It’s also fun that so many of y’all spend so much time “researching” how biological males are athletically superior to biological females, because that analysis is irrelevant to why youth sports bodies allow transgender participation in the first place.

You think it is “unfair” to let biological boys compete against biological girls. But do you know what is “unfair”, and what is the actual and appropriate fairness analysis that these federations are conducting to determine whether (and the extent to which) transgender girls may compete? They are looking at how unfair it is that people treat transgender people like s**t their entire lives. How it is unfair to mock them because you think it is fun. How it’s unfair to exclude them from bathrooms based on irrational fears that they will assault their peers. How it is unfair that people falsely accuse them of putting the health and safety of others at risk when it has apparently never happened once in history while, in contrast, transgender teens are often assaulted and sometimes beaten to death. How it is unfair that people like all of you see the abysmal harassing behavior that they endure over and over again in life - and this thread - but just ignore it because you don’t care how poorly others treat people who are transgender. All you care about is the fake problem that someone might get hurt if a governing body fails to implement reasonable protections, and soothing the fragile egos of slow snowflake Karens in CT so they can keep up the fantasy that they aren’t actually as slow as they are because they should have gotten eighth in a race no one cares about instead of ninth.

These regulating bodies have decided it is not fair to continue letting society treat transgender youth like s**t, and that whether privileged snowflake Karen loses a race is inconsequential in comparison. You’ve decided it isn’t fair for girls to lose to transgender athletes in a race because you think your kids are so emotionally soft that they can’t handle not getting a ribbon because they lost a race to someone they know is a biological male. Odds are, however, that they understand what trans girls go through in life and realize that is a much bigger hardship than having to go through life knowing you would have come in 8th instead of 9th back when you were 18.

You all think youth sports is about winning and losing, when it is about making better people. And based on many of the posts here, we have a lot of work still to do.

So much time researching? Hormones are outlawed in sports. That research took 3 seconds of long term memory recall. Males aren’t allowed to compete against females. It’s an unfair advantage. That’s why we have sports for men and women and they’re different divisions.

Do you want a “unisex” division like public toilets? I think you just hate females. You’re all worried about tranny rights but don’t give a rat’s ass about females at Cal.

Um, you’re on an island of one. Well, minus your other profiles.

I am an island that includes the NCAA, the IOC, and virtually every youth sports governing body on America. Which makes me the continent and you the sad little guy stuck in a rowboat after your little Parler island sank.

Based on your posts, kids really need to get back in schools. Based on your posts, something REALLY needs to be done about mental health.

Then again, sometimes you just can't help stupid. I actually think you fit in below the stupid category as you obviously have no understanding about science.

Want to come to church?

The whole concept of youth sports has nothing to do with conditions being the same for everyone. If it did, every HS in the U.S. would have a gym and weight room that looks like Mater Dei’s. Everyone would have the same access to nutritionists, personal trainers, coaching, equipment, and other resources. Privileged dumbf**k needs to watch this to learn how the same distance isn’t the same at all. What a moron.

Mater Dei is a private school. People actually pay for those gyms and weight rooms at private schools. FYI, it's usually black american athletes that get to use them too! All thanks to scholarships paid for and donated by graduates. That's White Privilege on a different level.

So much time researching? Hormones are outlawed in sports. That research took 3 seconds of long term memory recall. Males aren’t allowed to compete against females. It’s an unfair advantage. That’s why we have sports for men and women and they’re different divisions.

Do you want a “unisex” division like public toilets? I think you just hate females. You’re all worried about tranny rights but don’t give a rat’s ass about females at Cal.

Gosh, I’m just not finding those sports for just non-trans women. All I’m finding are the sports for women, including transgender women, that have been around for a decade or more. Can you point out the ones that completely ban trans women, other than the religious cult ones I already know about of course.

LMFAO! My goodness, you and your fellow pity partygoers do love a good wound licking session, don’t you? What does having married parents, skin color or an involved father have to do with anything? You really were picked last for P.E. Everyday and you and the crybaby club sit around digging up excuses for reasons why others persevered and you didn’t. I bet you were a hoot in dodgeball.

Cheap therapy?

I am an island that includes the NCAA, the IOC, and virtually every youth sports governing body on America. Which makes me the continent and you the sad little guy stuck in a rowboat after your little Parler island sank.

Simple question.

Do males have bigger hearts, lungs and organs than females? Do they have stronger bone density? What about stronger muscles and muscle twitch?

Mater Dei is a private school. People actually pay for those gyms and weight rooms at private schools. FYI, it's usually black american athletes that get to use them too! All thanks to scholarships paid for and donated by graduates. That's White Privilege on a different level.

I see. I guess that means public schools aren’t based on the tax revenue from the school’s boundaries anymore. That inner city schools are “separate but equal” to the rich kid suburb schools?

Nice comment about how black people going to private schools are doing so great at the largess of their rich white benefactors.

Hey, crybaby, who do you think paid for LeBron James’ private high school? His single, black mother or non-existent black father? GTFOH.

LMFAO! My goodness, you and your fellow pity partygoers do love a good wound licking session, don’t you? What does having married parents, skin color or an involved father have to do with anything? You really were picked last for P.E. Everyday and you and the crybaby club sit around digging up excuses for reasons why others persevered and you didn’t. I bet you were a hoot in dodgeball.

Cheap therapy?

You are confusing pity from gloating. You see, what I want has been happening for more than a decade. I’m not the one suing schools because I didn’t get eighth place instead of ninth. I’m not the one demanding the rules need to change. I’m really happy that snowflake Karen of CT lost her race. I think the rules in place, and which have been in place for a decade or more, are super great.

I see. I guess that means public schools aren’t based on the tax revenue from the school’s boundaries anymore. That inner city schools are “separate but equal” to the rich kid suburb schools?

Nice comment about how black people going to private schools are doing so great at the largess of their rich white benefactors.

You get tax dollars if you show up to school everyday.

Should we begin there or just have whitey start taking a bunch of steps forward?

Gosh, I’m just not finding those sports for just non-trans women. All I’m finding are the sports for women, including transgender women, that have been around for a decade or more. Can you point out the ones that completely ban trans women, other than the religious cult ones I already know about of course.

Gosh... females can bear children. Can a tranny?

Hey, crybaby, who do you think paid for LeBron James’ private high school? His single, black mother or non-existent black father? GTFOH.

Damn, you are triggered. Did your daughter lose a race to a transgender girl or something, so now her life is ruined?

It is nice to hear that LeBron James is a tremendous philanthropist who has put tens of millions of his own money into reversing centuries of race discrimination in Cleveland. I guess that means black people everywhere else just need to get over it.

You must be from Placer County or something, right?

You are confusing pity from gloating. You see, what I want has been happening for more than a decade. I’m not the one suing schools because I didn’t get eighth place instead of ninth. I’m not the one demanding the rules need to change. I’m really happy that snowflake Karen of CT lost her race. I think the rules in place, and which have been in place for a decade or more, are super great.

You’re the one suing schools because you’re wanting the 100% to be at a genetic disadvantage so the .002% can finally feel good about their genetic advantage.

Back