Joe Biden’s First Day Began the End of Girls’ Sports

As far as I can tell, it looks like the transgender player my daughter has been playing against has been taking estrogen.
I will say it again. What the hell are parents doing giving their kids estrogen? Or any other drug to inhibit or change body makeup?

They should be at least 18 before they start doing anything like that.

Great. Get your buddies like Scotty boy to treat people with dignity and respect, and we’ll talk about my approach.

And stop making up nonsense about fat shaming girls. Look, I get that you’re on the losing end of this argument and don’t have legitimate counter-arguments, but making up lies is really unbecoming. Honestly, I do not agree with how you’re going about trying to make your point, whatever that point is that you’re trying to make.

With dignity? I don’t pick on kids. When a 40-year old man walks down the street wearing lipstick, a dress and facial hair, I’m going to laugh. Sorry, I laugh at a lot of things.

Gosh, two days ago Biden ends women’s sports, and today he ended child birth. Is nothing sacred?

Yeah, we get it. You don’t support females but you DO root for unfair sports, killing babies and Dougs with jugs.

As far as I can tell, it looks like the transgender player my daughter has been playing against has been taking estrogen. She definitely seems to be developing in her chest region, etc. Or she's had implants. Or maybe she's wearing a padded sports bra? I don't know. FWIW, she's in the age range listed above.

That doesn't negate her broad, obviously male shoulders, torso and overall stature. She still stands out physically, though she doesn't dominate (yet) on the field. It will be interesting to see how things play out these next couple years.

That said, the last time I watched her play, I remember thinking how lucky she was to play in such a safe (from my perspective) environment. I imagine that if she were forced to play on a boys' team/in a boys' league, the parents and players may not treat her the same.

I can definitely see different sides to this issue and have mixed feelings myself.
It may just be a generational thing. A female to male trans athlete in my middle school would have been teased relentlessly.

30 years later, when I coached a trans kid on a boys middle school team, it was not at all an issue. I don’t think a single kid cared one way or the other. The only time it came up was a uniform question about t-shirts under their tank tops.

Wrong. The concern are knuckle dragging trumpanzees refuse to treat trans girls with dignity and respect, making every step in life much harder for them, and it impossible to play sport safely any other way. The irony with their fake safety argument is that there is much greater injury risk forcing trans girls to play with boys and suffer inevitable abuse because of it.
At what point do you think injuries would be a risk?

The rest of your statement is gibberish and white noise.

With dignity? I don’t pick on kids. When a 40-year old man walks down the street wearing lipstick, a dress and facial hair, I’m going to laugh. Sorry, I laugh at a lot of things.
True story, (as mortifying as this is,) I was in a store with my youngest a few years ago, (he was 5? At the time...) And there was a middle aged male in a dress, purse, heels, and makeup. I knew it was coming, and I tried to deflect- but my son pretty loudly says "why is that man wearing a dress? It's not halloween?" I ABOUT DIED.

Before anyone jumps on me, I died of embarrassment, not laughter. We are not teaching our kids to laugh at people! But he was 5....

True story, (as mortifying as this is,) I was in a store with my youngest a few years ago, (he was 5? At the time...) And there was a middle aged male in a dress, purse, heels, and makeup. I knew it was coming, and I tried to deflect- but my son pretty loudly says "why is that man wearing a dress? It's not halloween?" I ABOUT DIED.

Before anyone jumps on me, I died of embarrassment, not laughter. We are not teaching our kids to laugh at people! But he was 5....

Out of the mouths of babes.

It may just be a generational thing. A female to male trans athlete in my middle school would have been teased relentlessly.

30 years later, when I coached a trans kid on a boys middle school team, it was not at all an issue. I don’t think a single kid cared one way or the other. The only time it came up was a uniform question about t-shirts under their tank tops.
That's because kids don't care. It's the adults that care. My son's friend had a get together when he started middle school to tell his friends that he was born a girl. The kids couldn't care less. My son was like, whatever. We had never discussed LGBTQ issues with him, so he had no influence from us.

I'm pro LGBTQ rights but some of it goes too far for me personally, like the whole pro-noun thing, non-binary and identifying as an animal. The whole Bruce Jenner thing makes me go, huh? I think that's just human nature and not some inherent homophobia.

If you haven't seen it, check out the latest Chappelle standup. He does a bit on the different groups in LGBTQ going on a road trip together. It's hilarious.

Snowflake Karen transphobe #2. What I don’t understand, though, is how did Joe Biden retroactively end women’s sports before he was even president? What is really interesting about the article is that it falsely implies that this “recent” lawsuit is the result of Biden’s actions, when Idaho’s transphobic law was actually struck down last August.

How many transgender girls have ever played HS soccer? How many have dominated a HS soccer game? Has a transgender girl ever caused the career ending injury to a girl that keeps you awake every night, makes you so fearful fraidy cat about your daughter’s safety, and threatens the very fabric of our nation in your eyes? No. Not one ever. Not f**king ever in history. Compare that to the number of hate crimes committed every year in high schools across the country to transgender students, the suicides that are directly attributable to the constant hate endured by transgender students. Those you don’t care about one bit, because you live in constant fake fear about something that has never once happened in the history of the United States. Because fake fear is far more important to your transphobic ass than a little empathy and support for transgender students who are enduring real problems.

Look, I get that I’ll never change the mind of the racists, homophobes and transphobes here. All I can do is embarrass the f**k out of you in front of those who aren’t and also aren’t pathetically afraid of people who wear dresses and lipstick, and make sure you understand that my feelings on this matter may be the minority here, but not in the real world. In fact, odds are they are shared by your own daughters, who are too polite to tell you that they’re losing respect for you. You’ll see. You won’t be the first people here to which I can say “I told you so.” It’s just a matter of time until you realize how little your girls respect you.

Assuming for the sake of argument I have a daughter, I can assure you she wouldn’t be chicken of a transgender athlete, if one were to ever show up on the pitch. She would also not be so emotionally fragile that losing a game to a team with a trans player would negatively impact her.
I am starting to think you are a Tranny! One who was beat up? Chip on your shoulder?

Surfer dad: your dreams of a long and fruitful life never paid out, so you feel the need to vent your frustrations on an internet message board, in a desperate cry for validation that you never received in real life. You walk around your home as a broken, empty shell of a human being waving your fists at "those damned libs" when you have nobody to blame for your life failures but yourself. "It's everyone else's fault that I have failed as a human being!" you cry to absolutely nobody who really listens to you. When you are gone, nobody will grieve. Your entire legacy as a human being will be as cluttering up future generations google search results.
Are you self reflecting? YOU are attacking anyone who does not agree with your ass backwards ideas. You wear bigotry well!

The gay men I've met are more fit than the rest of us, not less. Plenty of exceptions, on both sides.

It makes sense if you think about it. They think more and care more about men's bodies.
it’s also why EOTL has not really internalized the athletic differences between men and women.

no insult there. just a difference in world view.

Back