Joe Biden’s First Day Began the End of Girls’ Sports

This is where liberalism takes you

This is where conservatism takes you. It’s called murder. Sorry not sorry that Selina Soule was deprived the opportunity to come in last in a HS race.

The NCAA has allowed transgender athletes for 10 years, the Olympics for 16. Guess what, no one has died and women’s sports is stronger than ever. Biden’s EO changes nothing with respect to transgender participation in sports. You’re just hysterical bigots afraid of people in dresses and lipstick.

Ahhhh, I don’t think so. Conservatives don’t murder people. Evil criminals do. If an evil criminal happens to be conservative, then all conservatives are evil? Ever seen an evil liberal? Evil transcends ideology.

The thread is not about people but ideology. By denying reality and biology, you get things like a boy is a girl because he “feels like it” And then, well, you can’t have girls sports. If that is fine with you, you probably don’t have daughters.

Ahhhh, I don’t think so. Conservatives don’t murder people. Evil criminals do. If an evil criminal happens to be conservative, then all conservatives are evil? Ever seen an evil liberal? Evil transcends ideology.

The thread is not about people but ideology. By denying reality and biology, you get things like a boy is a girl because he “feels like it” And then, well, you can’t have girls sports. If that is fine with you, you probably don’t have daughters.

Conservative bigotry absolutely results in murder. Over and over again.

The EO does nothing to change existing rules re transgender participation. The NCAA has allowed transgender athletes for 10 years and the Olympics 16, and women’s sports are doing just fine thank you bet much. Like I said earlier, your daughter will fail at soccer because she sucks at it, not because transgender athletes are taking over. You’re just another whiny bigot looking for fake reasons to hate transgender people.

And if I have a daughter, you can rest assured she ain’t scared of a transgender women who’s taken at least a year of testosterone suppression as required by the NCAA. That would be pathetic.

I just heard people are saying that all D1 programs are revoking their informal offers so they can go after MLS youth club boys. I hear the offers include a year’s supply of testosterone suppression therapy. So unfair! Bigly!

I just heard people are saying that all D1 programs are revoking their informal offers so they can go after MLS youth club boys. I hear the offers include a year’s supply of testosterone suppression therapy. So unfair! Bigly!
There are certainly a lot of victims complaining. Why are there so many victims..?

The correlation between addicts and victimhood is strong

The NCAA has allowed transgender athletes for 10 years, the Olympics for 16. Guess what, no one has died and women’s sports is stronger than ever. Biden’s EO changes nothing with respect to transgender participation in sports. You’re just hysterical bigots afraid of people in dresses and lipstick.

You just love throwing in fake, wanna be arguments. No one is saying to overturn or even look at what's happening in the NCAA or what the IOC has been doing. They have common sense rules in place (whether you agree or not with transgender athletes) that provides approved and agreed upon requirements to balance the playing field for a bio male to compete with bio females. But silly, smoke screen arguments is where you make your bed, I get it.

While their is little chance that there will be a flood of transgender athletes in middle and high school sports, the argument to have separation within team sports at this age is valid. You don't like it, we get it. Who cares if you don't like it. The EO opens the door for litigation below the NCAA and IOC levels. Unless there is a way to balance the field, for many people, bio boys on girls teams or bio boys competing one on one against bio girls just doesn't pass the smell test.

I'll stand by for all of your hate speech.

And if I have a daughter, you can rest assured she ain’t scared of a transgender women who’s taken at least a year of testosterone suppression as required by the NCAA. That would be pathetic.

So you haven't had one yet? a girl? again, not talking about college. My DD isn't scared of a thing and up until this year, routinely played against 100% boys teams of her same age as part of their training regimen. That stopped this year. Boys are too big, too strong. They still play boys, but usually an age group or two down. The idea that a bio boy who identifies as a girl without having the requisite controls in place as mandated by the NCAA and the IOC, at age 14-16, should be on the field with girls is silly to most parents of girls. I'm sure (cross my fingers) that you have at least played organized sports at some level as a youth. Size, speed, strength matters. And when the difference is too far apart, can be dangerous.

It's a tough argument to have, especially from a social, cultural perspective. I don't think the idea of hatred goes through any parent's mind. Season ending/career ending injuries come to mind.

It's a tough predicament and the outcomes aren't going to please everyone. I don't have one iota of an argument against transgender athletes that have gone through the required protocols to play the sport they love.

So go ahead and spew your hate. I'm beginning to doubt you ever played sports or have a child that does/did. On those assumptions alone, your opinion is about as relevant as the steam of dog sh!t.

But you are pretty good about arguing nonsense and spreading vitriol.

You just love throwing in fake, wanna be arguments. No one is saying to overturn or even look at what's happening in the NCAA or what the IOC has been doing. They have common sense rules in place (whether you agree or not with transgender athletes) that provides approved and agreed upon requirements to balance the playing field for a bio male to compete with bio females. But silly, smoke screen arguments is where you make your bed, I get it.

While their is little chance that there will be a flood of transgender athletes in middle and high school sports, the argument to have separation within team sports at this age is valid. You don't like it, we get it. Who cares if you don't like it. The EO opens the door for litigation below the NCAA and IOC levels. Unless there is a way to balance the field, for many people, bio boys on girls teams or bio boys competing one on one against bio girls just doesn't pass the smell test.

I'll stand by for all of your hate speech.

Who cares if you hate transgender girls playing sports. ‘Cuz you lost. It looks like high schools throughout the country also get to continue implementing reasonable rules commensurate with the level, just like colleges and the IOC.

Who cares if you hate transgender girls playing sports. ‘Cuz you lost. It looks like high schools throughout the country also get to continue implementing reasonable rules commensurate with the level, just like colleges and the IOC.
yea, the hate is strong - :rolleyes: reasonable rules work. That's the point - leveling the playing field. But now since you've been outed, or you outed yourself, your opinion/views on what kids should or should not be doing is irrelevant. Now you and marmalade man have one more thing in common.

So you haven't had one yet? a girl? again, not talking about college. My DD isn't scared of a thing and up until this year, routinely played against 100% boys teams of her same age as part of their training regimen. That stopped this year. Boys are too big, too strong. They still play boys, but usually an age group or two down. The idea that a bio boy who identifies as a girl without having the requisite controls in place as mandated by the NCAA and the IOC, at age 14-16, should be on the field with girls is silly to most parents of girls. I'm sure (cross my fingers) that you have at least played organized sports at some level as a youth. Size, speed, strength matters. And when the difference is too far apart, can be dangerous.

It's a tough argument to have, especially from a social, cultural perspective. I don't think the idea of hatred goes through any parent's mind. Season ending/career ending injuries come to mind.

It's a tough predicament and the outcomes aren't going to please everyone. I don't have one iota of an argument against transgender athletes that have gone through the required protocols to play the sport they love.

So go ahead and spew your hate. I'm beginning to doubt you ever played sports or have a child that does/did. On those assumptions alone, your opinion is about as relevant as the steam of dog sh!t.

But you are pretty good about arguing nonsense and spreading vitriol.

How many transgender girls have ever played HS soccer? How many have dominated a HS soccer game? Has a transgender girl ever caused the career ending injury to a girl that keeps you awake every night, makes you so fearful fraidy cat about your daughter’s safety, and threatens the very fabric of our nation in your eyes? No. Not one ever. Not f**king ever in history. Compare that to the number of hate crimes committed every year in high schools across the country to transgender students, the suicides that are directly attributable to the constant hate endured by transgender students. Those you don’t care about one bit, because you live in constant fake fear about something that has never once happened in the history of the United States. Because fake fear is far more important to your transphobic ass than a little empathy and support for transgender students who are enduring real problems.

Look, I get that I’ll never change the mind of the racists, homophobes and transphobes here. All I can do is embarrass the f**k out of you in front of those who aren’t and also aren’t pathetically afraid of people who wear dresses and lipstick, and make sure you understand that my feelings on this matter may be the minority here, but not in the real world. In fact, odds are they are shared by your own daughters, who are too polite to tell you that they’re losing respect for you. You’ll see. You won’t be the first people here to which I can say “I told you so.” It’s just a matter of time until you realize how little your girls respect you.

Assuming for the sake of argument I have a daughter, I can assure you she wouldn’t be chicken of a transgender athlete, if one were to ever show up on the pitch. She would also not be so emotionally fragile that losing a game to a team with a trans player would negatively impact her.

yea, the hate is strong - :rolleyes: reasonable rules work. That's the point - leveling the playing field. But now since you've been outed, or you outed yourself, your opinion/views on what kids should or should not be doing is irrelevant. Now you and marmalade man have one more thing in common.

My opinions/views are what is actually happening and has been happening for over a decade. That’s about as relevant as it gets. Ha ha. I have nothing in common with Cadet Bone Spurs because there’s just so much winning for me.

Back