G2010...how is the 2020 Season going?

You’re so right! I’m new to this scene, but I wonder how this group of girls stack up from years past at this point.
Much better imo. More skill and more passing and that is soccer imo. Not so much kickball from what I witnessed. When my dd played 6 years ago, she would hang up top and wait for the long ball and than chase it down for a goal!!!! Kickball was fun back than. We went for possession after our kickball team got broken up because of the age change and possession style was way gooder imo. Plus, the free handouts were impossible to pass up and we went for the free soccer :)

This age group has SO MUCH talent.!!!

2019 scdsl F1 2010 was loaded with talent!!!

Last year SCDSL south had Blues, SDSC, Legends, Slammers PA. That was pretty good. I’m assuming Blues and Slammers will be back.

Anyone know where Arsenal, Surf, Albion will play? It would be a shame for all the top teams to be spread out in different leagues.

Last year SCDSL south had Blues, SDSC, Legends, Slammers PA. That was pretty good. I’m assuming Blues and Slammers will be back.

Anyone know where Arsenal, Surf, Albion will play? It would be a shame for all the top teams to be spread out in different leagues.
I’m hoping that there’s some sort of mega-league... think about it... having Blues, Slammers, Arsenal, Eagles, Albion, SD Surf in one division?!? That’ll be worth the drive to see on a week in, week out basis #NoDodging

If anyone knows of any summer camps that are going to be open for summer please share. The one I normally have taken my daughter the last couple of summers is not open. She’s been training daily averaging 2 hours a day since Covid started and I want to take this momentum onto a soccer camp this summer where she can play pick up soccer daily and be ready for upcoming tournaments. She’s way ahead of the curve on technical skills and footwork for her age but believe me this is not enough. There’s nothing better for development than playing the real game.
PM me Luis. I know a private "summer camp" by invite only. So many spies and snitches on here I promised I wouldn;t let it out. if you got a few bucks and you want a great escape for #2, I have the best summer camp around. Songs around the camp fire, so mores, hiking, fishing and so many activities I can;t share them all. Plus, we have camp counselors ((coaches)) who will adhere to 6 feet and will have their mask. On top of that Luis, the last day is a big foot watch hike and I hear he's around the area.

SDSC best Legends and Slammers PA twice (lost 2 Blues twice)
Blues beat SDSC and Slammers PA twice (lost to Legends twice)
Legends beat Blues, Slammers PA Twice (lost to SDSC twice)

it’s should be another great season but my gut feeling Albion and Surf will play down in SD,

Arsenal will play SCDSL I’m guessing

Here are 2019 Tournaments results

Manchester City
Champions -Blues
Finalist-SDSC
**eagles lost to SDSC in semi

Albion
Champions- SDSC
Finalist - Albion
**Blues lost to Albion in semi

Surf Cup
Champions-MVLA
Finalists- Blues
**Eagles lost in Semi to MVLA
**SDSC lost to Eagles in pool play

Blues Cup
Champions-SDSC
Finalist- Blues
Eagles lost to Blues in Semi

State Cup
Champions - Blues
Finalist - Albion
Eagles lost Surf and SDSC lost Legends in Qtr Finals

Here is the Tier last year ( please update) I expect a lot of new Tier 1 / 2 teams this Year

Tier 1
Blues, SDSC and Eagles
Won the big Tournaments (Blues Cup, Surf Cup, Man City, Surf Thanksgiving and Albion Cup).

Tier 2
Ole, Legends and Albion

Tier 3
Slammers PA, EDA, SD Surf, Galaxy OC and OC Surf

Tier 4
SD Real Madrid, Galaxy SD, Real So Cal (Bautista) Slammers Cruz

Note: Any Tier team can beat each other any given day etc.

Manchester City
Champions -Blues
Finalist-SDSC

Albion
Champions- SDSC
Finalist - Albion

Surf Cup
Champions-MVLA
Finalists- Blues

Blues Cup
Champions-SDSC
Finalist- Blues

State Cup
Champions - Blues
Finalist - Albion

Here is the Tier last year ( please update) I expect a lot of new Tier 1 / 2 teams this Year

Tier 1
Blues, SDSC and Eagles
Won the big Tournaments (Blues Cup, Surf Cup, Man City, Surf Thanksgiving and Albion Cup).

Tier 2
Ole, Legends and Albion

Tier 3

Tier 4

Good analysis! Here’s my take (info from this board) based on overall projections (critical games won last year and talent coming back):

Tier 1
Blues, SD Surf, Arsenal (Legends), Albion, Eagles

Tier 2
Slammers PA, CDA Slammers Crowley, 2nd Blues Team (OC Surf, OC Galaxy), Ole, MSA

Tier 3
CDA Slammers Cruz, LA Breakers, Beach FC, TV Legends (Hawks), Murrieta Surf

Note: Some of this will change after the first week of games

Manchester City
Champions -Blues
Finalist-SDSC

Albion
Champions- SDSC
Finalist - Albion

Surf Cup
Champions-MVLA
Finalists- Blues

Blues Cup
Champions-SDSC
Finalist- Blues

State Cup
Champions - Blues
Finalist - Albion

Tier 1
Blues, SDSC and Eagles

Tier 2
Ole, Legends and Albion

Tier 3

Tier 4

The only other tournament I can think of last year with many of the top dogs was legends cup. Blues beat Albion in finals. Eagles and legends were eliminated and group play.

D.C.
Good analysis! Here’s my take (info from this board) based on overall projections (critical games won last year and talent coming back):

Tier 1
Blues, SD Surf, Arsenal (Legends), Albion, Eagles

Tier 2
Slammers PA, CDA Slammers Crowley, 2nd Blues Team (OC Surf, OC Galaxy), Ole, MSA

Tier 3
CDA Slammers Cruz, LA Breakers, Beach FC, TV Legends (Hawks), Murrieta Surf

Note: Some of this will change after the first week of games

Really good list...and agree with most of this..

Any idea if RSC formed a super team?

@Luis

I’m not allowed to talk about Blues but I’m just gonna say that my DD was not the only all star caliber player they got...unless @Hodari wants to announce it my lips are sealed. Lol. But I have Blues at #1 since they are stacked now with more talent. I’m excited to see this new team play some beautiful possession style soccer and also capitalize on direct ball opportunities for the 9v9’season.

1. Blues
2. Eagles
3. SD Surf
4. Albion
5. Arsenal
6. Slammers PA
7. Slammers HB
8. Ole
9. MSA
10. Open
What formation you guys looking to do? 3 3 2? Or 3 4 1? 4 3 1? 4 2 2? I wish we did 9x9. Good luck and I bet you guys are #1.

I’m not allowed to talk about Blues but I’m just gonna say that my DD was not the only all star caliber player they got...unless @Hodari wants to announce it my lips are sealed. Lol. But I have Blues at #1 since they are stacked now with more talent. I’m excited to see this new team play some beautiful possession style soccer and also capitalize on direct ball opportunities for the 9v9’season.

1. Blues
2. Eagles
3. SD Surf
4. Albion
5. Arsenal
6. Slammers PA
7. Slammers HB
8. Ole
9. MSA
10. Open
Did RSA pick up one from the Eagles A team or none?

That I do not know, I can only imagine based on the current roster. It’s all up to the Gaffer. And if I did, it would be classified info and not up for discussion on this forum.;) Mr. Soccer helper, Are you trying to get me in trouble or something ?:oops:
I'm sorry. Good job following the rules and getting an A on my test. The Gaffer has 16 championships and will be looking for #17 I think this coming season? Don;t let me down and carry on the tradition. My dd has many medals hanging from her door and their all gold or champ medals. I already heard the news about the latest addition and its just, just not fair what Blues continue to do and your class is no different. You guys are the team to beat 100%. I will come out and check out this 9x9 soccer. Gaffer is all possession now I heard too. He can always bring out the direct attack anytime he wants. Have fun bro and good luck to all the girls in this age group and to #2. State cup gold bro, nothing else is acceptable.

I'm sorry. Good job following the rules and getting an A on my test. The Gaffer has 16 championships and will be looking for #17 I think this coming season? Don;t let me down and carry on the tradition. My dd has many medals hanging from her door and their all gold or champ medals. I already heard the news about the latest addition and its just, just not fair what Blues continue to do and your class is no different. You guys are the team to beat 100%. I will come out and check out this 9x9 soccer. Gaffer is all possession now I heard too. He can always bring out the direct attack anytime he wants. Have fun bro and good luck to all the girls in this age group and to #2. State cup gold bro, nothing else is acceptable.

come down to Surf Cup and hopefully all the top tiers play.. is your dd 04 playing in Surf Cup?

come down to Surf Cup and hopefully all the top tiers play.. is your dd 04 playing in Surf Cup?
I want to come down so bad I can taste it on my lips. I will only come down if our team is playing in the 04' bracket and I have no clue. I dont even know whose on our team or when we will start practice. I;m hoping by July we will have our roster set and know what tournaments were in.

Back