G2010...how is the 2020 Season going?

There is no metric to compare two teams at different ages But with that being said the best player for the younger teams is on the 2009s #20.
Thanks for taking a stab at it. It’s kinda comparing different eras in baseball or football.. we know there’s different rules and metrics, but it’s fun to talk about!

Hodari is just being humble. The best player for the younger Blues teams is #8 on the 2012s.
And, based on state cup tournament results I think it’s safe to say the Blues 10’s are better than the 09’s.

Hodari is just being humble. The best player for the younger Blues teams is #8 on the 2012s.
And, based on state cup tournament results I think it’s safe to say the Blues 10’s are better than the 09’s.
I was just amused to find out that the Galácticos are 9 and 10 year old girls. Galácticas? Galácticitas? My Spanish is not good enough for this.

Looking forward to the games coming back. Don’t forget to enjoy the losses, too.

I was just amused to find out that the Galácticos are 9 and 10 year old girls. Galácticas? Galácticitas? My Spanish is not good enough for this.

Looking forward to the games coming back. Don’t forget to enjoy the losses, too.
I stand corrected Galácticitas
Thank you

I stand corrected Galácticitas
Thank you

The only trouble with blues being las Galácticitas is that I don’t know enough Catalan to be sure of the feminine diminutive for blaugrana.

Las Blaugranitas are looking forward to the next game. Hope it’s at Surf.

I’m not allowed to talk about Blues but I’m just gonna say that my DD was not the only all star caliber player they got...unless @Hodari wants to announce it my lips are sealed. Lol. But I have Blues at #1 since they are stacked now with more talent. I’m excited to see this new team play some beautiful possession style soccer and also capitalize on direct ball opportunities for the 9v9’season.

1. Blues
2. Eagles
3. SD Surf
4. Albion
5. Arsenal
6. Slammers PA
7. Slammers HB
8. Ole
9. MSA
10. Open

Wish you nothing but success and good luck this season. Nothing against the #1 team or any team in that list, but I've always been the type to cheer for the underdog. I hope to see a cinderella story this season ;)

Wish you nothing but success and good luck this season. Nothing against the #1 team or any team in that list, but I've always been the type to cheer for the underdog. I hope to see a cinderella story this season ;)
My dd been on the underdog teams and all star teams. No either or in this at all. Each season brings its unique challenges. This season, I have no idea where we rank this upcoming season for ECNL. I can say from my own experience I love the underdog roll.

we played the underdog for 3 years and have tasted nothing but defeat in big games when it mattered most. But now it’s time to drink from the cup of victory. View attachment 7733
I did that for the first three years too and lost in QF to the Carlsbad studits as underdogs. Lost in OT on a great goal by 808s super goat. After that tough loss, went chasing for free handouts and a chance at the Holy Surf Cup ((checked off)). The Cal South State Cup ((checked off)). The Far West Regional Championship ((checked off)), and the grand daddy of them all, The US Youth Soccer National Championship in Frsico Texas ((checked off)). We were hoping for ECNL Natty but that will take a miracle and I mean a miracle to just get a game started. We will need more miracles and some luck and timely goals to pull of the natty in 2021. Also looking to taste CIF Cup and a College Cup to boot. That would be an incredible run. Maybe if luck is finding its way to my rocket she can chase the North American Womans Cup. Good luck chasing the cups Luis. It's a blast and winning is what matters really, not math. Math just shows who the winners are :)

Back