G2010...how is the 2020 Season going?

the best of the best will be at this camp including my DD. if you can’t play they will send you back.This will be an exclusive all star girls 2010 camp for F1 G2010 players.
This sounds like a real big time camp. Drop off all star goat and go shopping. F1 only? I have friend whose dd is F2 at best. Can she give it a try?

Ballers out there today with this 2010 group but props to the few 2011’s who are here and the two 2012’s who made it on the top older team. They are some of the best in CASView attachment 8347
First of all, good on the girls out there getting in some touches and playing together. What i like most about this picture is to see so many flavors of goats. Tall, small, young, old, fast, smart, creative, hard working and top top shooting and running is what this is all about. Keep up the good work lady All Star soccer goats :)

First of all, good on the girls out there getting in some touches and playing together. What i like most about this picture is to see so many flavors of goats. Tall, small, young, old, fast, smart, creative, hard working and top top shooting and running is what this is all about. Keep up the good work lady All Star soccer goats :)
But no masks, no social distance... will they get tested or roll dice that they bring Covid home to Parents or grandparents ?

Gaffer had the mask on and the kids are playing soccer. Do you see the great ones of MLS playing with a Mask? They have more risk, no? Temp is checked and all is good.
MLS can afford to isolate and test every player. Most U11 teams cannot. The kids were higher risk than MLS, despite youth.

Hope everyone had a good time and keep safe y’all.

Looks like the vaccine may be out very late this year. Or maybe we can mask and distance well enough to drive cases down.

Either way, what are the options for getting top teams together once it is safe? (Nov-Feb timeframe???) My kid needs something to look forward to.

As long as kids are not sick and have no symptoms, the risk of covid transmitted among them is minimized. The adults need to have the masks on.

[/QUOTE

I haven’t heard any infectious disease experts make that distinction...other than the article you cited. Anyway, I’m my book, it’s an opportunity missed to teach those young goats to model good practices that will help get us through this sooner than later.

Gaffer had the mask on and the kids are playing soccer. Do you see the great ones of MLS playing with a Mask? They have more risk, no? Temp is checked and all is good.
How many of those nba, mls, mlb guys that tested positive had a fever when they got tested?
Hope everyone had a fun and safe camp.

Just wanted to say the camp was amazing. The competition was fierce. My little one took the MVP award but only after the Gaffer told her she needed to work harder then how she started out on Monday. She responded well. Being crowmed the 1v1 champ and MVP of camp. @Bri’s-DAD, Bri was amazing, Thanks for coming down, she is the real deal. Coaches were amazing. If you are a 2010 baller, Come out next week. View attachment 8416View attachment 8417View attachment 8418View attachment 8419View attachment 8420
I like that you get 3 hrs for $45! That’s really good value. My kid loved the camp and she said she made a bunch of new friends. Fabi was amazing and so were the rest of the kids in attendance. Well worth the 1 hr drive and we’ll be there again next Friday.

Just wanted to say the camp was amazing. The competition was fierce. My little one took the MVP award but only after the Gaffer told her she needed to work harder then how she started out on Monday. She responded well. Being crowmed the 1v1 champ and MVP of camp. @Bri’s-DAD, Bri was amazing, Thanks for coming down, she is the real deal. Coaches were amazing. If you are a 2010 baller, Come out next week. View attachment 8416View attachment 8417View attachment 8418View attachment 8419View attachment 8420
Luis, I think #2 has a chance to break all my goats records and get more medals. I know she's up for the challenge. Happy to see all the girls going for it. Congrats on bringing home the Blue shoe. A true all star girl goat :)

I like that you get 3 hrs for $45! That’s really good value. My kid loved the camp and she said she made a bunch of new friends. Fabi was amazing and so were the rest of the kids in attendance. Well worth the 1 hr drive and we’ll be there again next Friday.
We want the best girls around coming its 100% never about the money, also scholarships available.

Back