G2010...how is the 2020 Season going?

I really like that CDA Slammers team... but if it’s true about the second blues team, they should be good in no time. Both of the teams that is forming them are ‘playoff’ teams based on the last couple of years or so.

They are a good team. I think Ohisi took his team this year though, they were both at the scrimmage I believe but he seemed to do the coaching. Time will tell for us, we have to earn our way since we are a new team but I really like the coach, the girls all get along very well, and so do all the parents so that’s huge.

Seems like we are all getting close to some sort of return finally. Realistically based off the guidelines I think all of our first tournament action will be August. We will be West Coast, you all?

They are a good team. I think Ohisi took his team this year though, they were both at the scrimmage I believe but he seemed to do the coaching. Time will tell for us, we have to earn our way since we are a new team but I really like the coach, the girls all get along very well, and so do all the parents so that’s huge.

Seems like we are all getting close to some sort of return finally. Realistically based off the guidelines I think all of our first tournament action will be August. We will be West Coast, you all?
It should be exciting... not sure how things we shake out though.

Time will tell for us, we have to earn our way since we are a new team but I really like the coach, the girls all get along very well, and so do all the parents so that’s huge.

Seems like you have a great team. Good luck this season. I'm thinking your team will be in the SCDSL North which will be nice to have another good team to play.

No updates from OC, but some clubs have sent out emails saying we will be contacted "very soon", whatever that means. I could see something happening next week or two.

@HE>I I'm curious now, is this new Blues team going to be a 2nd flight 1 team? Sound like this is a brand new team, where did the girls come from? Surf and???

I saw Slammers HB play against Eagles in the State Cup group round last year. I believe it was 2-1...very impressive performance. And, they made it to the quarterfinals.

I thought someone noted that the girls
No updates from OC, but some clubs have sent out emails saying we will be contacted "very soon", whatever that means. I could see something happening next week or two.

@HE>I I'm curious now, is this new Blues team going to be a 2nd flight 1 team? Sound like this is a brand new team, where did the girls come from? Surf and???

I saw Slammers HB play against Eagles in the State Cup group round last year. I believe it was 2-1...very impressive performance. And, they made it to the quarterfinals.
someone noted that they were some of the girls from OC Surf and OC Galaxy. Both had some good players on their team. I wonder how good HB Crowley has gotten since last year.
Also, is it true that Tim Kelly is no longer coaching that Eagles Team?

Is it true Legends Shelton went to Arsenal?

I heard they were but Arsenal is rebranding under sporting. Maybe @SoftasPillows or @Dontknowsoccer can she’d some light on it

Yes it is. He’s taking his entire 10s team, with his new additions, and also taking the majority of 2011 Fc team with him as well to Arsenal aka Sporting California moving forward. Great additions for that program to strengthen their youth side and develop kids for their ecnl program when they come of age.

Wow
Yes it is. He’s taking his entire 10s team, with his new additions, and also taking the majority of 2011 Fc team with him as well to Arsenal aka Sporting California moving forward. Great additions for that program to strengthen their youth side and develop kids for their ecnl program when they come of age.
Wow! That’s a big deal!! That Legends 2010 and 2011 teams are talented!!! I wonder how this will shape Sporting in the coming years??

Wow

Wow! That’s a big deal!! That Legends 2010 and 2011 teams are talented!!! I wonder how this will shape Sporting in the coming years??
Massive, sporting is truly rebranding and revamping their image and new coaching staff bringing over Martin from pats, Bryan kuderman, and the three Shelton brothers, from legends riverside to make sure they capitalize on being the only youth program in the entire with the ECNL platform for girls. Think Sporting will now have the opportunity in the coming years to start contending with top clubs and keep those girls who maybe drive an hour or 2 for practice to stay local. Exciting times ahead but clearly this 2010 team will be a top team for years to come. Excited to see these teams play especially transitioning into 9v9 I’m sure there will be learning curves for the first few months no doubt about it.

Wow. So that 2010 Legends team is now Arsenal? That team is REALLY good. Should be fun to watch them, no doubt they added a few top players as they transition to 9v9.

Massive, sporting is truly rebranding and revamping their image and new coaching staff bringing over Martin from pats, Bryan kuderman, and the three Shelton brothers, from legends riverside to make sure they capitalize on being the only youth program in the entire with the ECNL platform for girls. Think Sporting will now have the opportunity in the coming years to start contending with top clubs and keep those girls who maybe drive an hour or 2 for practice to stay local. Exciting times ahead but clearly this 2010 team will be a top team for years to come. Excited to see these teams play especially transitioning into 9v9 I’m sure there will be learning curves for the first few months no doubt about it.
Since we have you on the “Line” lol... where do you stack this 2010 team compared to other teams at their age in the nation?

Since we have you on the “Line” lol... where do you stack this 2010 team compared to other teams at their age in the nation?

oh I’d have to go back and check but I think obviously top teams would be this sporting team, blues, Albion, eagles,SD surf, maybe a Texas team. Cal north mvla for sure. But top soccer comes from SoCal that’s just a fact. Many great teams come from here and it’s always competitive every week which is why I give calsouth the advantage.

Back