G2010...how is the 2020 Season going?

I hope everyone is hanging in there during these tough times. I congratulate all the little ones that are making the effort to train at home. Please share your videos of what some are doing to stay in shape. The only thing they can do is train at home now and wait until the day they can come back to the fields. God bless everyone stay safe and keep training. We got the chance to sneak to the park and do a little banging the box midfielder training session with her trainer. My little one staying sharp during covid19 she’s been training daily. So proud of her keeping her spirits up. She was so excited for summer soccer camp this June but I’m about to break the bad news to her.

Giesbock

SILVER ELITE
Nif
I hope everyone is hanging in there during these tough times. I congratulate all the little ones that are making the effort to train at home. Please share your videos of what some are doing to stay in shape. The only thing they can do is train at home now and wait until the day they can come back to the fields. God bless everyone stay safe and keep training. We got the chance to sneak to the park and do a little banging the box midfielder training session with her trainer. My little one staying sharp during covid19 she’s been training daily. So proud of her keeping her spirits up. She was so excited for summer soccer camp this June but I’m about to break the bad news to her.

ty footage for sure. This is your daughter training during Covid lockdown? Or is this Fabi training in December of last year like the video title suggests? Judging by hand movements, I think this video is sped up...maybe 5%? Nice workout in any case.

dad4

GOLD
We’re still doing zoom, both for practice and for social. Lack of friends is hard at this age.

Ender Dragon is dead, yet again.

Coming to grips with the possibility that Surf won’t happen.

⚽

⚽

Giesbock

SILVER ELITE
Nif

ty footage for sure. This is your daughter training during Covid lockdown? Or is this Fabi training in December of last year like the video title suggests? Judging by hand movements, I think this video is sped up...maybe 5%? Nice workout in any case.
I looked more closely... this young lady has great foot skills. The first sequence is sped up but after that, it’s all legit. Congrats to your player. Keep up the hard work...

Nif

lol no it’s not sped up watch it with no music. There is a reason why her nick name is fabi the flash. Her quick smooth feet.The first sequence seems like it is because of the effect of the rise on the track that’s playing but it’s real time.

Last edited:

Sokrplayer75

SILVER ELITE
Any word on plans for Surf?

Seems like it would be tough to justify the usual crowds, but you might be able todo something more distributed or delayed.
For Surf Cup (If its played), will be spread out throughout the month of August based on age groups. I think 2010 age group will be played August 15-16th). Not positive on date, could be 22-23rd.

1590007204881.png

dad4

GOLD
Tournaments will be hard to pull off. I’m hoping for scrimmages with parents 10 feet apart. Maybe late June.