ECNL Fall schedules

Just got back from Cactus Cup. Parents were on same side which was the perimeter side all the way around. Social distancing was impossible but not that anyone cared or tried. Mask were there just for the field marshalls. Felt like a kid trying get something passed the hall monitor. Coaches did a surprisingly good job of keeping their masks on. Players..not so much but no one cared. Everyone got a friendly reminder Saturday night to follow the guidelines. Didn't change much. I'll be honest....if i got covid this past weekend, it was worth it to see my kid and her friends play again.

As previously stated by someone else option#3 is becoming a reality. Also heard from a friend on another team that Surf was trying to put together christimas miracle and be allowed to use their fields at Polo Fields even if CA is still closed.

League starts October 24th.

I wonder then if ECNL Phoenix is going to still happen mid Nov? Sounds like it might. I worry for all Cali teams playing at that thing in terms of injury. Many teams not even able to scrimmage with restrictions in place. If those are some team's first games, it's a recipe for disaster.

AZ is certainly more open than many places. Some cities/fields are more restrictive than others. Generally speaking masks and social distancing are highly encouraged. We've played at 5 different locations over this past month, each one is different.

Were parents allowed on the sidelines at Reach 11 for the Cactus Kickoff? I thought they had established a buffer around all playing surfaces?
There were buffers, as stated, with maps on the RSL site showing where spectators should/could be. Marshalls were making sure parents adhered. Mask wearing wasn't generally enforced, but probably 50/50. We did have a full court press on Sat evening at one of the venues where RSL coaches were flying around telling everyone to get masks on and social distance, as the police were doing a check to ensure everything was compliant. I never saw the police, but parents were cool about it.

All in all, I'd say that there were less spectators than normal (I judge that by the parking lots), but everything was cool.

I wonder then if ECNL Phoenix is going to still happen mid Nov? Sounds like it might. I worry for all Cali teams playing at that thing in terms of injury. Many teams not even able to scrimmage with restrictions in place. If those are some team's first games, it's a recipe for disaster.

Yes the Showcase is on...... 1 game per day I don't see an issue at all....... now these tourneys that have been going on the past couple of weeks with some teams playing 3 games in an 18 hour period that is real bad and reckless.....

1 game per day is still an issue if your team has played zero games before getting there..

Its significantly worse then just no scrimmages. Especially for older teams.
All teams in Cali are forbidden from contact in practices and must maintain a 6 ft distance while practicing.

Reactions: Zen
I guess it depends on your location and maybe club? Casa Grande is 10 ft off of the touch line. At Desert Sky park in mesa, no rules during friendlies but parents are being respectful. Same goes for friendlies at Scottsdale Sports Complex - parents having common sense.

Great soccer news. ECNL is on and crush is fired up. Woa dudes, its going to be a fun time. League game in Oct and Phoenix Showcase in Nov is on!!! These games are video taped as well and coaches need to see up dated film. Lot's of schools are still trying to wrap up their 2021s. My dd has two trips lined up after Jan 1st. This is what crush was talking about a long time ago. This slowdown has allowed many of the 2021 and 2022s to plan and take their time and meet each other, meaning the player and the program. Good luck to everyone this season :)

Great soccer news. ECNL is on and crush is fired up. Woa dudes, its going to be a fun time. League game in Oct and Phoenix Showcase in Nov is on!!! These games are video taped as well and coaches need to see up dated film. Lot's of schools are still trying to wrap up their 2021s. My dd has two trips lined up after Jan 1st. This is what crush was talking about a long time ago. This slowdown has allowed many of the 2021 and 2022s to plan and take their time and meet each other, meaning the player and the program. Good luck to everyone this season :)
ECNL is on? League starts in Oct?

So where are you getting this information the ECNL league play starts in October? Just curious because I haven't heard any announcements...

So where are you getting this information the ECNL league play starts in October? Just curious because I haven't heard any announcements...
Let's just drop it and go with no fall soccer until it's official from the officials. I guess my information is wrong again.

1600787087946.png

Most ECNL team rosters posted, hope this a sign schedules are coming soon.
Where are you seeing this for the rosters -- I have seen some games have occurred in other areas of the country and the results are posted, but I haven's seen any rosters? Curious about roster movement how much DA has moved to ECNL.

Where are you seeing this for the rosters -- I have seen some games have occurred in other areas of the country and the results are posted, but I haven's seen any rosters? Curious about roster movement how much DA has moved to ECNL.
Look on each clubs home page from the ECNL website.

Back