ECNL Fall schedules

It doesn't matter, let's keep this thread focused on the schedules. If you want to debate about AZ, etc, just create another thread for it somewhere else.
It absolutely does matter for families looking for reliable information to determine if they want to take the risk of attending events scheduled in Arizona.

It absolutely does matter for families looking for reliable information to determine if they want to take the risk of attending events scheduled in Arizona.
People can check authoritative sources to make their own decisions outside of a soccer forum. You guys keep dragging every single thread on useless debates and dick measuring competitions. Just create your thread about AZ and Covid reporting or whatnot and leave this thread for the schedules information. (I won't debate with you about this anymore)

Soccerhelper
LASTMAN14 said:
Just got an email that play will happen in October but traveling out of state for games.
I got same news bro. It's better then nothing, right? Let's play ball

LASTMAN14

Speed said:
for SW region all ECNL games played outside of Ca?

Think so per the email. And, in accordance with out of state laws regarding C19.

LASTMAN14

mlx said:
Can someone post a pic of it? Just blackout whatever identifiable things...

It’s not a full schedule it only pertains to each specific team. All it says is who we are playing and the day. No location or time yet.

So, there is a ECNL schedule that for Calif teams gives the opponents name and day ( evidently starting in Oct ) but no location.

So based on that we have 3 possible scenarios :
#1 Calif teams are only scheduled to play AZ teams on the schedule
#2 Scheduled Games where Ca teams play Ca teams will be cancelled if Calif still does not allow games.
#3 Scheduled Games where Ca teams play Ca teams will be played in Arizona if Calif still does not allow games.

#1 makes sense
#2 & #3 depend on are there Ca teams scheduled to play CA teams and if yes ,
does the email say that scheduled games will be played even if Calif still does not allow games ?
If not I my guess is those games will be cancelled.

I'm only trying to understand what the schedule means . If someone who knows will clarify , I would appreciate it.

Soccerhelper

LASTMAN14

Speed said:

Think so per the email. And, in accordance with out of state laws regarding C19.

LASTMAN14

mlx said:

It’s not a full schedule it only pertains to each specific team. All it says is who we are playing and the day. No location or time yet.

So, there is a ECNL schedule that for Calif teams gives the opponents name and day ( evidently starting in Oct ) but no location.

#2 Scheduled Games where Ca teams play Ca teams will be cancelled if Calif still does not allow games.
#3 Scheduled Games where Ca teams play Ca teams will be played in Arizona if Calif still does not allow games.

#1 makes sense
does the email say that scheduled games will be played even if Calif still does not allow games ?

I'm only trying to understand what the schedule means . If someone who knows will clarify , I would appreciate it.
Ha! I like your charting. We are scheduled to play against AZ and NV teams. Sorry I can not offer an explanation more than that to answer scenarios #2 and #3.

So in other words, Arizona was underreporting the severity of the situation and are now correcting the record.
More mistakes made by the reporting agencies. We’ve seen this in almost every state at some point.

at Least they stated the reasoning for the “spike”....back to soccer

Soccerhelper

LASTMAN14

Speed said:

LASTMAN14

mlx said:

#1 makes sense

The only way to make #3 work would be if they are smart about it. For example:

If they scheduled something like this:

Sat game 1: Pateadores @ AZ Arsenal
Sat game 2: FCGS @ Phoenix Rising

Sun game 1: Pateadores vs FCGS (at one of the two AZ locations)
Sun game 2: AZ arsenal vs Rising

That way two birds are killed with one stone and traveling to AZ to play a Cal team is not "that" bad.

The only way to make #3 work would be if they are smart about it. For example:

If they scheduled something like this:

Sat game 1: Pateadores @ AZ Arsenal
Sat game 2: FCGS @ Phoenix Rising

Sun game 1: Pateadores vs FCGS (at one of the two AZ locations)
Sun game 2: AZ arsenal vs Rising

That way two birds are killed with one stone and traveling to AZ to play a Cal team is not "that" bad.

Those are not on the placeholder schedules I've seen, both CA away weekend games vs home state teams.

Scheduling CA teams to play other CA teams out of state on the scale needed for ECxx seems like a very tall task given that some facilities are still not even fully open and have other local clubs and leagues that would take priority or have already booked.

The place holder schedules (been out since August, couple revisions) are somewhat wishfull thinking for the CA teams,. Im not sure how many weekends it will take to play all the out of state teams but after 3-4 weeks it will be done. Giving up home games to play other local teams out of state, traveling, costs, and time involved will be a hard sell.

When there on the web site under schedule with actual dates, time, and fields then it's on.

Usclub is under a bit of heat in california, the don't ask don't tell things receiving mixed results. Posting schedules now will pretty much conced that their generic protocols & return to play haven't been followed according to local and state guidance.

The speak easy scheduling is fine but let's call it what it is.

I Agree and as I mentioned in another post, the club failed to mention the no spectators in AZ, no big deal for us i'm sure kids and coaches will prefer it that way, but oh boy will it piss off some parents.

Side note, @lafalafa you always have great information and are one of the few people I return to the forum to hear from. This entire forum has gone downhill but glad to hear from a handful of people on here still.

Guess we continue to wait and see what happens.... like we have been since March.

I Agree and as I mentioned in another post, the club failed to mention the no spectators in AZ, no big deal for us i'm sure kids and coaches will prefer it that way, but oh boy will it piss off some parents.

Side note, @lafalafa you always have great information and are one of the few people I return to the forum to hear from. This entire forum has gone downhill but glad to hear from a handful of people on here still.

Guess we continue to wait and see what happens.... like we have been since March.

Arizona parent here. Our ECNL team has played in 1 tournament (spectators allowed) and played Rebels and Blues (spectators allowed).

This weekend we Played Legends DA, City and Royals (spectators allowed). Schools starts back tomorrow.

The Gov is meeting tomorrow to possibly remove mask mandate.

AZ has already held 3 big tournaments and spectators have been allowed at all of them.

I would say about 10% of parent even wore masks at all

S
Arizona parent here. Our ECNL team has played in 1 tournament (spectators allowed) and played Rebels and Blues (spectators allowed).

This weekend we Played Legends DA, City and Royals (spectators allowed). Schools starts back tomorrow.

AZ has already held 3 big tournaments and spectators have been allowed at all of them.

All GA teams. Not DA

AZ is certainly more open than many places. Some cities/fields are more restrictive than others. Generally speaking masks and social distancing are highly encouraged. We've played at 5 different locations over this past month, each one is different.

Were parents allowed on the sidelines at Reach 11 for the Cactus Kickoff? I thought they had established a buffer around all playing surfaces?

AZ is certainly more open than many places. Some cities/fields are more restrictive than others. Generally speaking masks and social distancing are highly encouraged. We've played at 5 different locations over this past month, each one is different.

Were parents allowed on the sidelines at Reach 11 for the Cactus Kickoff? I thought they had established a buffer around all playing surfaces?

Sorry My DD team didn’t play in the Cactus Cup. They played a few GA teams from CA.

Parents are definitely not right on the sidelines like before. They are required to be off the grass completely but at most locations but no one was enforcing this rule.

I saw a few pics from Reach and parents were definitely back off the field. But can’t say for sure

Back