ECNL Fall schedules

I'm hearing that Santa Clara County threatened to dissolve the club if we went. I have no first-hand knowledge, but it wouldn't surprise me.
Travel Outside of or Into Santa Clara County for Athletic or Recreational Activity

No Program may coordinate, arrange, or engage in travel outside of Santa Clara County so that its members can participate in athletic or recreational activity with individuals outside of their stable group. This includes, but is not limited to, traveling to other counties or states to participate in competitive play with other teams.

No Program shall participate in athletic or recreational activities within Santa Clara County with individuals who have traveled from outside of the County who are not members of the Program’s stable group.

Any Program that violates this provision shall be prohibited from operating within Santa Clara County.

So the airlines (SWA) at least have done away with the seating restrictions and back to packing the planes. Sort of odd, 3 hour flight with no open seats. We will see how things shake out for Houston in Feb 21.

Back