ECNL Fall schedules

Our club emailed us the slate of games for Oct. Lots of games
You guys are being really nice hostesses and have more games then anyone. Not fair at all and I wont say I'm not feeling a Tad of jealousy that popped in my little brain just now. However, take it now because socal will be back stronger then ever and will take back what is rightfully hers. I really do believe that......lol!

Where are you seeing this for the rosters -- I have seen some games have occurred in other areas of the country and the results are posted, but I haven's seen any rosters? Curious about roster movement how much DA has moved to ECNL.
Minimal movement in AZ, if any. There's been significant movement from ECNL to GA. Likely different in CA but the "demise" of the DA has had minimal impact here. It's likely parents are waiting a year and are liking what they see from the GA, for now.

Where are you seeing this for the rosters -- I have seen some games have occurred in other areas of the country and the results are posted, but I haven's seen any rosters? Curious about roster movement how much DA has moved to ECNL.

Extensive movement in So Cal from DA to ECNL from talking to people and looking at the posted rosters....... some of the 2021s stayed where they are but most uncommitted top players below that age made the move..... the exception is Beach ECRL teams which suffered some losses but are mostly intact for now and looking strong........

Riverside county just moved from purple to red can we play games at Silverlakes instead of Arizona?
OC's numbers actually fall in the Moderate/Orange zone now. If I read the rules correctly, OC can move to the next tier if the current level can be maintained for another week.

Does anyone know any specific effort by clubs/organization/politicians to get clear guidelines on allowing youth sports? I've written to my congressman twice and did not the time of the day.

I did notice that some clubs don’t have rosters up.

@youthsportsugghhh if you have the ECNL app you can see the rosters. I believe the ECNL-RL is online, not sure if they have an app for the RL or not, hopefully they do for the families, even though the app kinda sucks.

@LASTMAN14 I saw there are a few DA clubs that are in RL that retained almost the whole team, and these teams "performed better" than some ECNL teams. I will never bash teams, coaches or clubs, not my style but I will say... it's going to be very interesting to see what happens when these couple of RL teams (ex DA) play the true RL teams. I'm hoping it's good competition for all involved and more importantly nobody gets injured.
wait what am I talking about?We don't even have a real tangible full schedule yet so umm yeah....

Brah, congrats. OC is all red now.
We might be going orange today maybe great park will relax on the restrictionse
OC's numbers actually fall in the Moderate/Orange zone now. If I read the rules correctly, OC can move to the next tier if the current level can be maintained for another week.

Does anyone know any specific effort by clubs/organization/politicians to get clear guidelines on allowing youth sports? I've written to my congressman twice and did not the time of the day.
Even better. Someone make it happen Great Park for all ECNL and GA games

Minimal movement in AZ, if any. There's been significant movement from ECNL to GA. Likely different in CA but the "demise" of the DA has had minimal impact here. It's likely parents are waiting a year and are liking what they see from the GA, for now.

The GA is doing a great job promoting their league I gotta say. I wish them the best and hope once we're cleared to play everyone finds a league, and more importantly a Coach that suits their kid (not the selfish asshole parents)

Minimal movement in AZ, if any. There's been significant movement from ECNL to GA.
Did you read what you wrote?
- min movement in AZ
- next sentence you say there has been significant movement.

Your first statement is true. You didn't see movement from to established teams.

@youthsportsugghhh if you have the ECNL app you can see the rosters. I believe the ECNL-RL is online, not sure if they have an app for the RL or not, hopefully they do for the families, even though the app kinda sucks.

@LASTMAN14 I saw there are a few DA clubs that are in RL that retained almost the whole team, and these teams "performed better" than some ECNL teams. I will never bash teams, coaches or clubs, not my style but I will say... it's going to be very interesting to see what happens when these couple of RL teams (ex DA) play the true RL teams. I'm hoping it's good competition for all involved and more importantly nobody gets injured.
wait what am I talking about?We don't even have a real tangible full schedule yet so umm yeah....
Beach FC is the real deal. ECNL just needs to add Beach & Legends for this year only at 16 teams. Next year, the bottom two in each age group get dropped to ECRL. If no one does anything this year, were seriously looking at scores like that Utah tournament. 21-0, 23-0. Something has to be fixed asap and I 100% support both clubs in for ecnl. Come on guys, we need the best of the best. Will that make the chances for my dd team to make Champions Playoffs a lot less? Oh yes it will. Will having both teams make my dd play harder and try better? Hell yes. That's the point and that's how one gets better. Again, I would give up making the playoffs to play the best of the best. That's just me speaking though and I'm sure others think I'm a fool....lol

No doubt many of those clubs that were formerly DA who went ECRL and retained a high number of their players will be exceptionally strong.

No doubt many of those clubs that were formerly DA who went ECRL and retained a high number of their players will be exceptionally strong.

I heard Legends lost some of their top dogs but not sure how many so maybe someone can let us all know..... Beach were the only strong ex DA club that didn't make ECNL who definitely held most of their talent...... some other weaker DA clubs kept rosters but there was more interest in jumping to ECNL than there were spots on ECNL rosters....... what will be interesting is the clubs who grabbed as many players as they could and have 23 player rosters...... sideline trouble brewing there perhaps........ but Real have kept at the 16-18 number which I like :)

For ECNL SW conference, go here:

Click on the "Club Page" link, 3rd column from left, and wait a bit and the team rosters will load.

I heard Legends lost some of their top dogs but not sure how many so maybe someone can let us all know..... Beach were the only strong ex DA club that didn't make ECNL who definitely held most of their talent...... some other weaker DA clubs kept rosters but there was more interest in jumping to ECNL than there were spots on ECNL rosters....... what will be interesting is the clubs who grabbed as many players as they could and have 23 player rosters...... sideline trouble brewing there perhaps........ but Real have kept at the 16-18 number which I like :)
From top to bottom not sure on Legends. I think most of their 05's stayed and I do know 3-4 06's left with the shuffle at the beginning, but my info is many months old. Beach for the most part kept the majority of their squads (02/03, 04, and 05) and added players. The 06's at Beach was another story. They re-tooled.

Back