I would think if the race is close enough for 83 ballots to matter, there will be a recount whereby not only would ballots being sent to non-existent address would be caught... but the hand signed ballots would also give investigators a better chance at catching the perpetrators then a computer based election where there isn't a paper trail?

Note, I'm not saying there won't be folks who try to game the system. Only that there will be people who try and game the system no matter what- and I don't know why mail in ballots leaves us more vulnerable?
Are you for or against showing an ID to vote?

How about "a race refuses to ever accept responsibility". What kind of person thinks "a race" does anything?

I'll give you a hint - it ends with "ist".

I know... if you call black people out on the "content of their character", like burning down cities in retaliation for one of the felons they're most proud of, it's racist. Well, tough fucking shit.

Are you for or against showing an ID to vote?

Do I think having 90 year old volunteers at the polling stations checking IDs will make the system "safer" then mail in ballots? Honestly no.
We pay a lot to educate people, and handwritten signatures are unique. Adds up to mail in ballots to me.

Do I think having 90 year old volunteers at the polling stations checking IDs will make the system "safer" then mail in ballots? Honestly no.
We pay a lot to educate people, and handwritten signatures are unique. Adds up to mail in ballots to me.
Mail in ballots are fine. Probably the best way to deal with Covid in November.

Civil reparations? Did George give reparations to the people he victimized? He was a violent felon in the commission of a felony when police tried to detain him. He resisted after a short time, forcing the cop's partner to run over and assist. I'm not excusing the knee... but that's what happened beforehand. I watched in on video. He refused to be cuffed and was yelling at the cop. You're right on this... they have a right to not be beaten up. And when they comply, they don't get beaten up. I can sit here all day and spit out names of black criminals that died because they decided to resist arrest. Black folks call them "victims". Then they block roads, set fires and loot. I don't. I don't have sympathy for any criminal that chooses to resist.

Other ideas? How about stop committing crimes? Is that reasonable? Here, this one is easier: If your dumb ass is caught committing a crime, you don't resist at all. You go to jail and have your day in court. You don't give a bad cop any excuses. This seems to be fairly standard logic for most. I don't see any other race having this issue, do you? Police shoot and kill twice as many whites every year. The FBI data I provided shows that. When George, or Eric Garner, who were both experienced criminals caught in the act, resist arrest... I find it harder to sympathize. When a criminal refuses to drop a knife or points a gun at cops when they arrive, I don't blame cops for that. Black people do. I've yet to see them NOT make excuses for this behavior. To me, that's racism. When you're automatically innocent because you're black and "he" is white, that's racism.

Okay, and I think it will come as no surprise that I disagree. President Trump has claimed unfair persecution by law enforcement. I remember the rightwing tea party guys took over a national park in Oregon. Yet when it comes to blacks... your claim that the problem is the black people; is repugnant to my ethical sensibilities and I absolutely disagree with you.
Seems to me we need to take so time to evaluate what the protocol is when there are claims of abuse by law enforcement. From the President on down, how do we ensure free, fair and open justice. At that very least.

However, I will go as far as noting mayor in charge of the police force is a Progressive with a positive track record of advancing minority issues.. and still the city burned. All that progressive outreach added up to exactly nothing is a sobering to think about.

Okay, and I think it will come as no surprise that I disagree. President Trump has claimed unfair persecution by law enforcement. I remember the rightwing tea party guys took over a national park in Oregon. Yet when it comes to blacks... your claim that the problem is the black people; is repugnant to my ethical sensibilities and I absolutely disagree with you.
Seems to me we need to take so time to evaluate what the protocol is when there are claims of abuse by law enforcement. From the President on down, how do we ensure free, fair and open justice. At that very least.

However, I will go as far as noting mayor in charge of the police force is a Progressive with a positive track record of advancing minority issues.. and still the city burned. All that progressive outreach added up to exactly nothing is a sobering to think about.
Karens gonna Karen. Your last sentence reminds me of that. Not sure of the political value for a local progressive official to attack racism in law enforcement. Historically it's the Feds who come in and try to change it up with prosecutions. Sadly and as you hint, we don't see it as an effective campaign strategy with a guy like Mayor Pete (although it was forced upon him) and this seemingly cool MPLS mayor. Might scare off Karen (and I mean even "liberal" Karen like that Central Park wack job) that her mayoral candidate is campaigning to undermine her safety that the police provide against the big black monsters.

They ain't looking at the mayor they're looking at the guy taking a knee . . . and now all the pent up frustration is exploding. That and outside agitators are escalating things way beyond a protest, they want to incite violence and foment chaos.

I know... if you call black people out on the "content of their character", like burning down cities in retaliation for one of the felons they're most proud of, it's racist. Well, tough fucking shit.

You didn't call anyone out, you blamed "a race".

That's about as blatant as it gets, Herr Geächtete.

Nothing more racist than the embrace of low expectations and excuse making of violent and thoughtless behavior by virtue signaling leftists.
Wow Ricky, “virtue signaling.” You get me hot when you put on your intellectual political sociologist hat.
You’re such a cunning linguist.

Back