MINNESOTA
Published 1 hour ago
Minneapolis mayor says 'white supremacists,' 'out of state instigators' behind protests, but arrests show different story
By Caitlin McFall | Fox News
George Floyd death sparks nationwide protestsVideo
George Floyd death sparks nationwide protests
Fox News correspondent Alicia Acuna reports.
Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey said Saturday that officials think "white supremacists" and "out-of-state instigators" could be behind the protests in the wake of George Floyd’s death, but a report showed that "about 86 percent" of arrests so far are mostly of in-state residents.

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz also saidSaturday that the majority of the protestors arrested were from outside Minneapolis and sought to take advantage of the chaos.
However, a report by KARE 11 showed "about 86 percent" of the 36 arrests listed their address in Minnesota, and that they live in Minneapolis or the metro area, according to data the outlet analyzed from the Hennepin County Jail's roster. Five out-of-state cases came from Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Michigan and Missouri, according to KARE 11.
So the numbers come from the kill black men and don't arrest whites city cops?

His whole life reeks of how he has lost out to black people. Was it in sports and the workplace too? You're funny.
Where I'm from, "white folks" would have taken care of you before "black folks" got to you.
I think your kind are called "whiny little pussy-ass bitches." Was that what everyone called you?

Lost out to blacks? LMAO! You mean the lowest academically performing race in America? The most incarcerated? The whiniest "I can't get into your college or company" race? Yeah, my entire life... just being destroyed by blacks. If one could afford to live in my neighborhood, I'd ask how he got to be so awesome.

He said "I cant breathe" 13 times before becoming unresponsive and dying. He said "They gonna kill me" 4 times before the police officer killed him. He begged for his Mamma.

If he said it 13 times, apparently his dumb ass could breathe. Too bad he didn't say "I will cooperate" even once.

Now, I'm not saying the cop acted correctly. He should and will be dealt with. The fact remains that in nearly EVERY one of the cases, the black man is a criminal that resisted arrest. Alton Sterling, Jon Crawford, Samuel DuBose, Tamir Rice, Eric Garner and I could give you another 10. All of them were killed because of the stupid actions they took that day. That's not a cop problem, that's a lack of character and respect problem. If you want free, fair and open justice, don't be a fucking moron and resist arrest. You get your day in court when you act like a real man and take your medicine. There's no need to 'advance minority issues'. There's only ONE race that has this problem.

Huff and puff about how free people should act if you want... you're free, they're free. Crazy as it sounds, letting people say what they think is how things work in a country where freedom reigns.

I hope for all our sake, our leaders don't waste much time pining about fairness, and are able to find a workable solution to racial strife in America.

Hey Mr Tiny " T " .....I've pointed this out Many Many times before, but apparently
you are not aware, ignore it or are ignorantly complicit with the problem......

RACISM IS A LEARNED BEHAVIOR...!

YOU CAN STOP IT DEAD IN IT'S TRACKS WITH PARENTING...!

YES.....PARENTING !

We are ALL physically different no matter who you are, but when one human
uses the VISUAL ASPECTS of another human to taunt, belittle, demean then you
have compartmentalized that human by VISUAL ASPECTS.
This is what is being done RIGHT NOW BY THE MSM/DEMOCRAT PARTY, and in
so doing they have fomented the very base instincts of these " Preconditioned "
humans to destroy property in the name of " Racial Justice "....What a Crock !
They are destroying the very foundation that gave/gives them the FREEDOM to
express themselves...
Somewhere along the way these " Individuals " were " Programed " to respond to
the " Pavlovian Signal " and do the bidding of the " Whistler " who wants the actions
performed to further a NON INNATE BEHAVIOR....

Parenting is how you TEACH humans to respect fellow humans.....!!!
Parenting is how you TEACH humans to stand up for themselves and know when NOT
to engage in behavior that DESTROYS the valuable SOCIAL NETWORK of human
interaction....!!!

Look at what we all saw once again by the National MSM.....fomenting of the " Preconditioned "
humans.....

One person last night was a stand out...the Mayor of Atlanta....she wasn't correct on
everything, but for the most part she got he message right....!!!

Her basis....PARENTING !!!!!

I agree, parenting is an important part of having an upright culture. I think we all agree about that.
However in this case, it's not the black kid with the bad parents that is the problem. It's the white guy (with good parents and a badge) who is the problem.

Do I think having 90 year old volunteers at the polling stations checking IDs will make the system "safer" then mail in ballots? Honestly no.
We pay a lot to educate people, and handwritten signatures are unique. Adds up to mail in ballots to me.
Not sure where you live but I have not seen many 90 year olds working the booths.

There have been too many examples of ballots being mailed out to dead people on both sides. Yes, handwritten signatures are unique. So unique that they denied one of my kids mail in ballot because the signature did not match so her vote did not count. You see the problem with that?

Make voting day a National Holiday. Give people who vote a tax credit. Show your ID.

Oh, and then there is this:

Who taught you?

Who taught YOU.....and please don't say ...a lady.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/K2d3DMC6qyg/maxresdefault.jpg

He said "I cant breathe" 13 times before becoming unresponsive and dying.
He said "They gonna kill me" 4 times before the police officer killed him.
He begged for his Mamma.

Treasonous citizens get a 13 knot rope.....

Democrats = Treasonous Criminals...

" Messy " are you Treasonous ?

Who taught YOU.....and please don't say ...a lady.

Speaking of my education -- I was a student at Clarkson College during the time that Wes Craven was a Humanities instructor there. As part of a creative-art requirement for an upper class Humanities course, he allowed and assisted as cinematographer two students to write and film a short horror movie set in their fraternity house, a huge old Victorian mansion that had once been a funeral parlor. The street between the main campus and the frat house is Elm St. After leaving academia, Craven worked as a production assistant and film editor on things like Deep Throat, and eventually raised enough money to produce the film that made him rich - A Nightmare on Elm Street.

And the circle closes -- ANES was the first big role for Johnny Depp. Later in my life, one of the old semi-retired guys (he still had an office in the building but only got paid if he did work for a project with a budget that could afford him) was Vic Verbinsky, a nuclear physicist who had moved from classified work at Oak Ridge to peaceful pursuits employed at SAIC in San Diego. His son Gregor, who used the name Gore Verbinski in Hollywood, was a successful producer of commercials (such as the Bud-Wie-Ser frogs) and got his first feature-length success directing Pirates of the Caribbean - starring Johnny Depp.

Huff and puff about how free people should act if you want... you're free, they're free. Crazy as it sounds, letting people say what they think is how things work in a country where freedom reigns.

I hope for all our sake, our leaders don't waste much time pining about fairness, and are able to find a workable solution to racial strife in America.

Racism exists for a reason... and lack of accountability is part of the problem. When was the last time you saw black people angry at their murdering other races? They don't even give a shit if they murder their own. But God forbid a white cop get involved with a felon like old George. America doesn't side with people that determine guilt and innocence solely on skin color. The FBI crime data tells you everything you need to know on where the biggest problem exists.

Back