Who tells you these things?

You've stated you work with " Horses "....goodness.
( I smell a Lie )

You've stated you get up everyday at 2:30 - 3:00 am to work with the " Horses "....goodness gracious.
( O my do I smell a Lie ! )

You need to stop traipsing around with the training gear on ......
( oh my this could be true......)

You must be VERY familiar with the below item....

https://cdn.horseloverz.com/5-470535.jpg?h=400&w=400

Did Kamala make you wear these after " Willie " was done with her.....
There's another accesory she made you wear that I can't post on this forum...
You responses indicate such....!

Oh, so you're going to deny the black population has accused her of singling them out with excessive prosecution? Or that she wasn't fucking Willy Brown when he was married and her boss? Which one, Husky Pu?
I'm not as deep in this as you are. You seem to know all kinds of stuff no one else does. Who tells you these things?

Yes, because an 89-year old woman (who is so hard of hearing he couldn't be interviewed for the 2016 article) is DEFINITELY going to run out and try to find people to sign those ballots!!! How very clever to mail all of those ballots to an elderly shut-in and leave them out in the open too!

I am not sure an angry partially black criminal prosecutor who will fuck anyone to get a leg up is what Biden needs.
Just sayin.

Well, I don't think 2 Fingers Joe needs THIS right now, either.

I'm not as deep in this as you are. You seem to know all kinds of stuff no one else does. Who tells you these things?

I guess those of us that don't rely on Wolf Blitzer for the truth just heard it directly from Willie himself.

If the guy smoked a joint 15 years ago these trumpist would say that is grounds for a lynching . . . eerrr I mean 3 to the chest . . . or a knee to the jugular until dead.

Help me with this one, Husky, since I died while waiting for you to tell me about all the innocent black men killed by cops.

Here's one... 2 little black children drowned because their black family didn't take care of them. No outrage, rioting or looting.

5 minutes ago.

And yet another. Black security guard, just doing his job, murdered by 3 black people. No outrage from LeBron James or Kaepernick. No looting.

If the guy smoked a joint 15 years ago these trumpist would say that is grounds for a lynching . . . eerrr I mean 3 to the chest . . . or a knee to the jugular until dead.

... and another. White couple murdered by a black man. Next to no media coverage. No outrage. No rioting or looting. Did you see this one?

I don't know, Husky Pu, it must just be me. The black community thinks it's okay to kill their own... kill others... but God forbid one of their "babies just tryna do better" fucks up and now everyone else has to pay for it. Yeah... not much in the way of sympathy from my end, bro.

I don't know, Husky Pu, it must just be me. The black community thinks it's okay to kill their own... kill others... but God forbid one of their "babies just tryna do better" fucks up and now everyone else has to pay for it. Yeah... not much in the way of sympathy from my end, bro.
You sure post a lot.

Back