Promoting lies is hard work, keep up the good work comrade.

What lies? The fact that black people love to loot and only protest in support of violent, black criminals and not innocent people... even black security guards and children... murdered by other blacks? Too much truth for one day?

Your buddy George was a felon committing another felony when he was being detained and resisted while getting out of the car. Now, I realize you liberals don't have a problem with a violent, home invasion robbery, of which George was a participant, but the 4th grade cap and gown photos are surely forthcoming and it's a bunch of bullshit. Just keep celebrating the libtard media trying to bury Biden's racism or Klobubore's lack of dealing with this cop. You're back to Fat Stacey and Heels Up Harris again.

What lies? The fact that black people love to loot and only protest in support of violent, black criminals and not innocent people... even black security guards and children... murdered by other blacks? Too much truth for one day?

Your buddy George was a felon committing another felony when he was being detained and resisted while getting out of the car. Now, I realize you liberals don't have a problem with a violent, home invasion robbery, of which George was a participant, but the 4th grade cap and gown photos are surely forthcoming and it's a bunch of bullshit. Just keep celebrating the libtard media trying to bury Biden's racism or Klobubore's lack of dealing with this cop. You're back to Fat Stacey and Heels Up Harris again.

I don't know about all of that...

Obviously I think most Americans would agree racism is still a problem. I just don't think rioting is the answer. Nor does it get us closer to having an answer. It just stokes the hate, as I think your post here illustrates.

I've posted this half a dozen times for the dipshits like Husky, Methy the jock sniffer and Espy. They always pretend it never happened. He brags about extorting them if they don't fire the state prosecutor investigating his son.

You watch it and let me know what you think. No, I don't think Trump broke the law by asking if there's a conflict of interest that results in putting the U.S. in jeopardy. Biden isn't a threat to anybody but women and children and Trump was asking about his dirty son, anyway.

Seems to me if someone had tried to have my kid framed, I'd be pretty cocky about their plan falling apart to?
Not sure this video is about, what you think its about.

I don't know about all of that...

Obviously I think most Americans would agree racism is still a problem. I just don't think rioting is the answer. Nor does it get us closer to having an answer. It just stokes the hate, as I think your post here illustrates.

I didn't say racism isn't a problem... but when a race refuses to ever accept responsibility and loots/burns a city because a violent criminal died... it's time to drop the bullshit. Black Lives Matter only speaks up when there's someone else to blame. Then they wonder why nobody takes them seriously. It's not that complicated. ZERO outrage for black on black, or black on anyone else, crime. None. No outrage for the dead children. No outrage for the dead security guard. No outrage for the murdered, old couple in Delaware. Riots for a man that committed a violent, home invasion, was breaking the law again and resisted arrest. Sorry... that's fucking ignorant bullshit. Someone will call me a racist. Statistics are facts... not racism.

You want to stop stoking the hate? Stop playing the politically correct game and look at the real numbers. African Americans murder each other, on average, 7 times per day. 365 days per year. Police kill twice as many whites. If you're going to only get upset when a cop kills a black criminal, and he WAS a criminal, when it happens 1 time for every 10 black on black murders, you're a phony hypocrite. Until THAT fact gets addressed, there will always be racism towards the black community. Nevermind some are stupid enough to burn their own community.

Seems to me if someone had tried to have my kid framed, I'd be pretty cocky about their plan falling apart to?
Not sure this video is about, what you think its about.

Framed? The $1B wasn't his to extort. That was aid the U.S. was providing Ukraine and he extorted them to protect his son. The video is EXACTLY what everyone thinks it's about.

I didn't say racism isn't a problem... but when a race refuses to ever accept responsibility and loots/burns a city because a violent criminal died... it's time to drop the bullshit. Black Lives Matter only speaks up when there's someone else to blame. Then they wonder why nobody takes them seriously. It's not that complicated. ZERO outrage for black on black, or black on anyone else, crime. None. No outrage for the dead children. No outrage for the dead security guard. No outrage for the murdered, old couple in Delaware. Riots for a man that committed a violent, home invasion, was breaking the law again and resisted arrest. Sorry... that's fucking ignorant bullshit. Someone will call me a racist. Statistics are facts... not racism.

You want to stop stoking the hate? Stop playing the politically correct game and look at the real numbers. African Americans murder each other, on average, 7 times per day. 365 days per year. Police kill twice as many whites. If you're going to only get upset when a cop kills a black criminal, and he WAS a criminal, when it happens 1 time for every 10 black on black murders, you're a phony hypocrite. Until THAT fact gets addressed, there will always be racism towards the black community. Nevermind some are stupid enough to burn their own community.

Congratulations. You just stole today's award away from racist joe.

Okay, why don't we focus on the racism aspect of this. Since it sounds like its an area where we're in agreement.

Like straight up, people have the right not to be beaten up, harassed, killed, etc. ... by the police or really anyone. I'm sure you agree with that. So when these events happen, I believe we owe it to the families to have a speedy (but fair) trail at the very least. Obviously there needs to be civil reparations. Do you have any other ideas we could put in place to safe guard the black, and really all communities, from this sort of government encroachment on their rights?

Okay, why don't we focus on the racism aspect of this. Since it sounds like its an area where we're in agreement.

Like straight up, people have the right not to be beaten up, harassed, killed, etc. ... by the police or really anyone. I'm sure you agree with that. So when these events happen, I believe we owe it to the families to have a speedy (but fair) trail at the very least. Obviously there needs to be civil reparations. Do you have any other ideas we could put in place to safe guard the black, and really all communities, from this sort of government encroachment on their rights?

Minnesota Governor ( Democrat )
Minnesota Attorney General ( Democrat ) " Kieth Ellison "
Minneapolis Mayor ( Democrat )

Minneapolis Police Chief ( Democrat )

Officer who kneed the VICTIMS neck worked along side of the

individual at some club up until Dec - Jan....
Officer who kneed the VICTIMS neck until he was dead had 18
complaints against him....
Officer who kneed the VICTIMS neck until he was dead had
charges brought against him previously THAT AMY KLOBUCHAR
refused to prosecute....YES THE ( DEMOCRAT) SEN AMY KLOBUCHAR !

And what the HELL are you spewing about " Civil Reparations ".....

" Never Let a Crisis Go To Waste " ....You Filthy Democrats have NO SHAME !

Who the fuck is going to pay for/rebuild ALL OF THOSE BUSINESSES that
ANTIFA/SOROS/DEMOCRATS burned to the ground....sure ain't gunna be
the THUGS/DEMOCRATS.....That's right ..." WE THE PEOPLE " will have to
step up to the plate and rebuild/fund/solve the problem YOU FILTHY DEMOCRATS
CREATED.....

DEMOCRATS = CRIMINALS

Civil reparations? Did George give reparations to the people he victimized? He was a violent felon in the commission of a felony when police tried to detain him. He resisted after a short time, forcing the cop's partner to run over and assist. I'm not excusing the knee... but that's what happened beforehand. I watched in on video. He refused to be cuffed and was yelling at the cop. You're right on this... they have a right to not be beaten up. And when they comply, they don't get beaten up. I can sit here all day and spit out names of black criminals that died because they decided to resist arrest. Black folks call them "victims". Then they block roads, set fires and loot. I don't. I don't have sympathy for any criminal that chooses to resist.

Other ideas? How about stop committing crimes? Is that reasonable? Here, this one is easier: If your dumb ass is caught committing a crime, you don't resist at all. You go to jail and have your day in court. You don't give a bad cop any excuses. This seems to be fairly standard logic for most. I don't see any other race having this issue, do you? Police shoot and kill twice as many whites every year. The FBI data I provided shows that. When George, or Eric Garner, who were both experienced criminals caught in the act, resist arrest... I find it harder to sympathize. When a criminal refuses to drop a knife or points a gun at cops when they arrive, I don't blame cops for that. Black people do. I've yet to see them NOT make excuses for this behavior. To me, that's racism. When you're automatically innocent because you're black and "he" is white, that's racism.

OUTLAW quote of the month:

“The fact that black people love to loot and only protest in support of violent, black criminals...”

OUTLAW quote of the month:

“The fact that black people love to loot and only protest in support of violent, black criminals...”

How about "a race refuses to ever accept responsibility". What kind of person thinks "a race" does anything?

I'll give you a hint - it ends with "ist".

Yes, because an 89-year old woman (who is so hard of hearing he couldn't be interviewed for the 2016 article) is DEFINITELY going to run out and try to find people to sign those ballots!!! How very clever to mail all of those ballots to an elderly shut-in and leave them out in the open too!

From the very same article:

In a statement, the office of the Registrar said, “We are carefully reviewing our records and gathering information to fully identify what took place. Our preliminary assessment is that this appears to be an isolated situation related to a system error that occurred causing duplicate ballots to be issued to an address entered for a single voter. We are working directly with the system vendor to ensure the issue is addressed and to identify any similar occurrences.”

But, by all means, let's ignore the real fraud that happened in North Carolina, fraud perpetrated by GOP operatives trying to help heir GOP candidate win.

You appear to be hanging your hat on "appears". Good luck with that.

Back