Karens gonna Karen. Your last sentence reminds me of that. Not sure of the political value for a local progressive official to attack racism in law enforcement. Historically it's the Feds who come in and try to change it up with prosecutions. Sadly and as you hint, we don't see it as an effective campaign strategy with a guy like Mayor Pete (although it was forced upon him) and this seemingly cool MPLS mayor. Might scare off Karen (and I mean even "liberal" Karen like that Central Park wack job) that her mayoral candidate is campaigning to undermine her safety that the police provide against the big black monsters.

With regard to bringing in the feds, aren't we sort of past the FBI breaking up the KKK stage and now in the "winning hearts and minds" part of this?

Also I just don't think there is politician alive who can promise they are going to solve racism. They could however promise that when racist incident happen (under their watch) they can be trusted to apply the law fairly. At the end of the day this is really (in my mind) what the government has to offer... a fair application of the law. I.e. justice

With regard to bringing in the feds, aren't we sort of past the FBI breaking up the KKK stage and now in the "winning hearts and minds" part of this?

Also I just don't think there is politician alive who can promise they are going to solve racism.

They could however promise that when racist incident happen (under their watch) they can be trusted to apply the law fairly. At the end of the day this is really (in my mind) what the government has to offer... a fair application of the law. I.e. justice

Hey Mr Tiny " T " .....I've pointed this out Many Many times before, but apparently
you are not aware, ignore it or are ignorantly complicit with the problem......

RACISM IS A LEARNED BEHAVIOR...!

YOU CAN STOP IT DEAD IN IT'S TRACKS WITH PARENTING...!

YES.....PARENTING !

We are ALL physically different no matter who you are, but when one human
uses the VISUAL ASPECTS of another human to taunt, belittle, demean then you
have compartmentalized that human by VISUAL ASPECTS.
This is what is being done RIGHT NOW BY THE MSM/DEMOCRAT PARTY, and in
so doing they have fomented the very base instincts of these " Preconditioned "
humans to destroy property in the name of " Racial Justice "....What a Crock !
They are destroying the very foundation that gave/gives them the FREEDOM to
express themselves...
Somewhere along the way these " Individuals " were " Programed " to respond to
the " Pavlovian Signal " and do the bidding of the " Whistler " who wants the actions
performed to further a NON INNATE BEHAVIOR....

Parenting is how you TEACH humans to respect fellow humans.....!!!
Parenting is how you TEACH humans to stand up for themselves and know when NOT
to engage in behavior that DESTROYS the valuable SOCIAL NETWORK of human
interaction....!!!

Look at what we all saw once again by the National MSM.....fomenting of the " Preconditioned "
humans.....

One person last night was a stand out...the Mayor of Atlanta....she wasn't correct on
everything, but for the most part she got he message right....!!!

Her basis....PARENTING !!!!!

To comment further on "race", my daughter (who I suspect is a Democrat) sent me this link of instances of when white people rioted --

Why did you even post that garbage.....??????????????????

You'll never learn will you...............Old dog you are...

PS: Thanks for making my case about PARENTING....

Okay, and I think it will come as no surprise that I disagree. President Trump has claimed unfair persecution by law enforcement. I remember the rightwing tea party guys took over a national park in Oregon. Yet when it comes to blacks... your claim that the problem is the black people; is repugnant to my ethical sensibilities and I absolutely disagree with you.
Seems to me we need to take so time to evaluate what the protocol is when there are claims of abuse by law enforcement. From the President on down, how do we ensure free, fair and open justice. At that very least.

However, I will go as far as noting mayor in charge of the police force is a Progressive with a positive track record of advancing minority issues.. and still the city burned. All that progressive outreach added up to exactly nothing is a sobering to think about.

1. The man was a convicted felon. Home invasion, strong armed robbery. He was no saint.
2. He was passing counterfeit money. I've heard rumors that's not true but found nothing to dispute it.
3. He was driving while intoxicated.
4. He was verbally yelling and tensing up when stepping out of the car. That's why the other cop ran around to help.
5. Autopsy says his death had nothing to do with the time and placement of the cop's actions.

Now, I'm not saying the cop acted correctly. He should and will be dealt with. The fact remains that in nearly EVERY one of the cases, the black man is a criminal that resisted arrest. Alton Sterling, Jon Crawford, Samuel DuBose, Tamir Rice, Eric Garner and I could give you another 10. All of them were killed because of the stupid actions they took that day. That's not a cop problem, that's a lack of character and respect problem. If you want free, fair and open justice, don't be a fucking moron and resist arrest. You get your day in court when you act like a real man and take your medicine. There's no need to 'advance minority issues'. There's only ONE race that has this problem.

You didn't call anyone out, you blamed "a race".

That's about as blatant as it gets, Herr Geächtete.

Call it whatever you want. I saw whites helping to burn it down. When do these riots happen when a white, Hispanic, Asian, etc is shot and/or killed by police? Never. Not ever. So the facts are what they are... and facts aren't racist. Sick and fucking tired of being told to feel sorry for criminals that don't comply with police when they're caught, red handed, breaking the law.

Racism isn't learned unless it is taught.

Racism is earned. Why do you think the biggest problem is one race? Do you think black folks have ever asked themselves why it exists? I'd submit maybe burning down a city because you care more about a criminal that died, resisting arrest, than innocent people that died because the innocent ones weren't killed by a white guy. Can you remember a single time a protest or riot happened with a black on black murder?

I know what all the words mean individually, but not that combination. I have no idea what it means, and it is certainly a strange response to what I posted. Maybe he saw it on his tweet-master's channel recently.
The plumber often echoes the carefully crafted messages of the modern white nationalist propaganda. I wonder where the source of the echoes comes from?

"Racism is earned. Why do you think the biggest problem is one race? Do you think black folks have ever asked themselves why it exists?"
His whole life reeks of how he has lost out to black people. Was it in sports and the workplace too? You're funny.
Where I'm from, "white folks" would have taken care of you before "black folks" got to you.
I think your kind are called "whiny little pussy-ass bitches." Was that what everyone called you?

The plumber often echoes the carefully crafted messages of the modern white nationalist propaganda. I wonder where the source of the echoes comes from?

You have a very serious problem with the TRUTH....
Now use that as icing on the " White Guilt " cake you've
baked over the decades....

Your composite is one FUCKED UP HEAD TRIP....seek mental help ...Soon !

https://pixy.org/src/477/4776850.png

Racism is earned. Why do you think the biggest problem is one race? Do you think black folks have ever asked themselves why it exists? I'd submit maybe burning down a city because you care more about a criminal that died, resisting arrest, than innocent people that died because the innocent ones weren't killed by a white guy. Can you remember a single time a protest or riot happened with a black on black murder?

Who taught you?

He said "I cant breathe" 13 times before becoming unresponsive and dying. He said "They gonna kill me" 4 times before the police officer killed him. He begged for his Mamma.

MINNESOTA
Published 1 hour ago
Minneapolis mayor says 'white supremacists,' 'out of state instigators' behind protests, but arrests show different story
By Caitlin McFall | Fox News
George Floyd death sparks nationwide protestsVideo
George Floyd death sparks nationwide protests
Fox News correspondent Alicia Acuna reports.
Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey said Saturday that officials think "white supremacists" and "out-of-state instigators" could be behind the protests in the wake of George Floyd’s death, but a report showed that "about 86 percent" of arrests so far are mostly of in-state residents.

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz also saidSaturday that the majority of the protestors arrested were from outside Minneapolis and sought to take advantage of the chaos.
However, a report by KARE 11 showed "about 86 percent" of the 36 arrests listed their address in Minnesota, and that they live in Minneapolis or the metro area, according to data the outlet analyzed from the Hennepin County Jail's roster. Five out-of-state cases came from Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Michigan and Missouri, according to KARE 11.

Back