Why are racists and misogynists allowed on this forum?

Which again is typical. The lefts ability to actually talk is becoming greatly diminished. Every notice virtually any policy disagreement with a leftist will end up having the person on the other side being called racist or anti-women. That happens when they cannot argue the facts.

You either want to ban opinions/view that differ from you...or you run away putting your fingers in your ears screaming "LA LA LA I cannot hear you."

Typicalist.

Which again is typical. The lefts ability to actually talk is becoming greatly diminished. Every notice virtually any policy disagreement with a leftist will end up having the person on the other side being called racist or anti-women. That happens when they cannot argue the facts.

You either want to ban opinions/view that differ from you...or you run away putting your fingers in your ears screaming "LA LA LA I cannot hear you."

I don't want to ban those opinions, but I will characterize them for what they are.

I don't want to ban those opinions, but I will characterize them for what they are.

Hey, Ebola, I have a question for you. Webster defines "racism" as the following: discrimination based on the belief that some races are by nature superior." Can you remind me who thinks they're superior enough to graffiti over lines painted on our streets that serve the sole purpose of keeping all drivers safe?

GKmom... you understand they have the hook in you now?
Right or wrong, if Dom won't censor / cancel politically correct speech as out of bounds your own worldview is going to be just as exposed to bias via deconstructionist criticism as everyone elses. You seem smart enough to realize this is how deconstructionism critical theory works.
You are a fucking idiot, leave her alone, you just can’t handle right and left getting along, you pedo defender.

You are a fucking idiot, leave her alone, you just can’t handle right and left getting along, you pedo defender.

Still in here bullying soccer mom's and middle aged women, eh Brokeback?
But then again, you're the type of guy who names himself after a convicted felon like that dirt bag Joe Arpaio. Which as I'm sure Outlaw will tell you- automatically makes you a loser before you even typed a single word.

Still in here bullying soccer mom's and middle aged women, eh Brokeback?
But then again, you're the type of guy who names himself after a convicted felon like that dirt bag Joe Arpaio. Which as I'm sure Outlaw will tell you- automatically makes you a loser before you even typed a single word.
Which one are you?
I will go with middle aged woman.

Which one are you?
I will go with middle aged woman.

Oh snap, what a zinger you hit me with there son!

Hey Outlaw, when it comes to the black community you spend a lot of time talking about how they hero worship criminals... yet somehow I already know you're not going to hold Sheriff Joe to the same standard. Do you see the double standard there? Whether we want to call it racism, hypocrisy, bias... thats where I agree with BLM there is a problem.

Oh snap, what a zinger you hit me with there son!

Hey Outlaw, when it comes to the black community you spend a lot of time talking about how they hero worship criminals... yet somehow I already know you're not going to hold Sheriff Joe to the same standard. Do you see the double standard there? Whether we want to call it racism, hypocrisy, bias... thats where I agree with BLM there is a problem.

1. I don't tell people what to write. Like John McCain... He started a fight with Trump and lost. That doesn't make him a victim.
2. Joe Arpaio treats convicts the way they need to be treated. They serve ZERO productive purpose in our society. And Joe isn't a felon.
3. When you glorify criminals and make heroes out of hood rats like George Floyd and Rayshard Brooks, nobody respects you. Period.

1. I don't tell people what to write. Like John McCain... He started a fight with Trump and lost. That doesn't make him a victim.
2. Joe Arpaio treats convicts the way they need to be treated. They serve ZERO productive purpose in our society. And Joe isn't a felon.
3. When you glorify criminals and make heroes out of hood rats like George Floyd and Rayshard Brooks, nobody respects you. Period.

Ahh right, it's all George Floyds fault...
Joe Arpaio was convicted fairly in a court of law by a jury of his peers for abusing prisoners under his charge so he could get his face on Fox News. If Trump hadn't pardoned him, he'd be sitting in jail today. Which sounds a lot worse to me then a crime like trying to pass a fake the $20 check that got George Floyd added to your list.

You know, it's funny to me how the people who spend the most huffing and puffing about everyone else being hypocrites... never apply the same level of criticisms to themselves. Outlaw, Joe, BLM... 'nobodies right when every bodies wrong.'

Ahh right, it's all George Floyds fault...
Joe Arpaio was convicted fairly in a court of law by a jury of his peers for abusing prisoners under his charge so he could get his face on Fox News. If Trump hadn't pardoned him, he'd be sitting in jail today. Which sounds a lot worse to me then a crime like trying to pass a fake the $20 check that got George Floyd added to your list.

You know, it's funny to me how the people who spend the most huffing and puffing about everyone else being hypocrites... never apply the same level of criticisms to themselves. Outlaw, Joe, BLM... 'nobodies right when every bodies wrong.'
FYI....
Arpaio was convicted of contempt of court...same thing Bill Clinton was convicted of....

FYI....
Arpaio was convicted of contempt of court...same thing Bill Clinton was convicted of....

Lion I'm not even going to bother to ask you what you think of the Joe Arpaio handle. I can guess where you'll shake out on this one.

Yeah... old slick Willy and his wife are held in such high regard. Give me a break. Funny how it's always somebodies else's fault. But, but... Clinton.

Yeah... old slick Willy and his wife are held in such high regard. Give me a break.

Funny how it's always somebodies else's fault. But, but... Clinton.
What's funny is the hypocritical horseshit you try to sell.
Who blamed anybody else? Who blamed Hillary?
Facts are facts.
Fact is Arpaio wouldn't still be sitting in jail for a misdemeanor

What's funny is the hypocritical horseshit you try to sell.
Who blamed anybody else? Who blamed Hillary?

I try an sell. hah All I've done is ask if the problem with the black community is that they worship felons like Outlaw keeps posting... how come we see the same thing in conservative circles and there doesn't seem to be much negative effect? Just look how much respect you have for joe here on a youth soccer website.

Basically is Outlaw a hypocrite or not. I'm guess because this has turned into a talk about the Clintons that you're going to say no, but somehow you can't explain why?

I try an sell. hah All I've done is ask if the problem with the black community is that they worship felons like Outlaw keeps posting... how come we see the same thing in conservative circles and there doesn't seem to be much negative effect? Just look how much respect you have for joe here on a youth soccer website.

Basically is Outlaw a hypocrite or not. I'm guess because this has turned into a talk about the Clintons that you're going to say no, but somehow you can't explain why?

Tiny " T ".....can you spell hypocrite..?

Back