Why are racists and misogynists allowed on this forum?

No. But I do know that even if I was wearing flip flops I'd be able to kick your ass. What do you think about that?

Hey Tiny " T "....when you resort to comments like the above..
You've spent your ammo....and be careful what you say you're " able " to do...

Hey Tiny " T "....when you resort to comments like the above..
You've spent your ammo....and be careful what you say you're " able " to do...

Honestly what I was thinking was one of GKmoms comments was that she was offended that Joe had talked about slapping to her. And I had thought it was easy enough to delete to post in order to make the atmosphere more inclusive. Honestly I'd never thought before about the context others might take such comments in and have grown.

With the benefit of hindsight, sometimes I make mistakes and I self-correct. What do you do no?

I try an sell. hah All I've done is ask if the problem with the black community is that they worship felons like Outlaw keeps posting... how come we see the same thing in conservative circles and there doesn't seem to be much negative effect? Just look how much respect you have for joe here on a youth soccer website.

Basically is Outlaw a hypocrite or not. I'm guess because this has turned into a talk about the Clintons that you're going to say no, but somehow you can't explain why?
You brought Arpaio into the conversation...I brought Clinton in to compare what each was convicted of.
How much respect for joe? If it makes you feel any better, I respect you as much as the next guy t.

You brought Arpaio into the conversation...I brought Clinton in to compare what each was convicted of.
How much respect for joe? If it makes you feel any better, I respect you as much as the next guy t.

Arpaio, Roger Stone, Flynn. I can go on, but thing you can smell what I'm standing it...
Or to go back to what I said before- if Outlaws criticism on how the black community was their embrace of culture of crime, then I'm interested in understanding his thoughts if we apply the same criticism to the Trump administration? Or to Sheriff Joe? Of to Michael Flynn? Or to Michael Cohen? Etc. Etc. Etc.

I'm not calling him a bad guy. But folks who make a big deal of other peoples hypocrisy maybe should at least try to not be hypocrites themselves.

Honestly what I was thinking was one of GKmoms comments was that she was offended that Joe had talked about slapping to her. And I had thought it was easy enough to delete to post in order to make the atmosphere more inclusive. Honestly I'd never thought before about the context others might take such comments in and have grown.

With the benefit of hindsight, sometimes I make mistakes and I self-correct. What do you do no?

Respond as I did....

Arpaio, Roger Stone, Flynn. I can go on, but thing you can smell what I'm standing it...
Or to go back to what I said before- if Outlaws criticism on how the black community was their embrace of culture of crime, then I'm interested in understanding his thoughts if we apply the same criticism to the Trump administration? Or to Sheriff Joe? Of to Michael Flynn? Or to Michael Cohen? Etc. Etc. Etc.

I'm not calling him a bad guy. But folks who make a big deal of other peoples hypocrisy maybe should at least try to not be hypocrites themselves.

Whew.....Tiny " T "....restructure your thoughts....

Whew.....Tiny " T "....restructure your thoughts....

Restructure? If Lion wanted to argue about Sheriff Joe not being a felon, there were plenty more felons I can find doing quite well on the conservative speaking circle. It's not just black kids who get excited listening to criminals.

God damn... let me re-write that so it's more coherent.

Arpaio, Roger Stone, Flynn. I can go on, but think you can smell what I'm standing in...
Or to go back to what I said before- if Outlaws criticism on how the black communities misfortunes were a result of their embrace of a culture of crime; then I'm interested in understanding his thoughts if we apply the same criticism to the Trump administration? Or to Sheriff Joe? Of to Michael Flynn? Or to Michael Cohen? Etc. Etc. Etc.

Ahh right, it's all George Floyds fault...
Joe Arpaio was convicted fairly in a court of law by a jury of his peers for abusing prisoners under his charge so he could get his face on Fox News. If Trump hadn't pardoned him, he'd be sitting in jail today. Which sounds a lot worse to me then a crime like trying to pass a fake the $20 check that got George Floyd added to your list.

You know, it's funny to me how the people who spend the most huffing and puffing about everyone else being hypocrites... never apply the same level of criticisms to themselves. Outlaw, Joe, BLM... 'nobodies right when every bodies wrong.'

It was George's fault. Have you seen the new video just out? If George wasn't a lifelong criminal and drug addict, he'd be alive. It wasn't just the felony for passing counterfeit money, it was driving while intoxicated, putting a gun to the belly of a pregnant woman while his buddies robbed her, etc. He was a piece of shit. He argued and resisted arrest from the get go. HE determined his fate... just like all the rest.

Don't cry to me about Presidential pardons. I don't support them, but Arpaio treats criminals the way they deserve to be treated... including the illegal aliens he was "racist" for arresting.

Apply what criticisms? I've never driven with 6 different drugs in my system. I've never committed armed robbery. I've never passed counterfeit money. WTF are you talking about? Why can't black people ever accept responsibility for anything? Why are their criminal actions always somebody else's fault?

I try an sell. hah All I've done is ask if the problem with the black community is that they worship felons like Outlaw keeps posting... how come we see the same thing in conservative circles and there doesn't seem to be much negative effect? Just look how much respect you have for joe here on a youth soccer website.

Basically is Outlaw a hypocrite or not. I'm guess because this has turned into a talk about the Clintons that you're going to say no, but somehow you can't explain why?

Let me clear this up for you: George Floyd, Rayshard Brooks, Stephon Clark, Terence Crutcher, Walter Scott, Alton Sterling, Sam DuBose, Eric Garner, John Crawford, Freddie Gray, Tamir Rice, Michael Brown, etc... All died being criminals. Yet the black community makes them heroes because they were dealt with by cops. Well, cops are responsible for less than 10% of all black deaths and these fools were all criminals or behaving in a criminal manner.

You tell me who was innocent.

Restructure? If Lion wanted to argue about Sheriff Joe not being a felon, there were plenty more felons I can find doing quite well on the conservative speaking circle. It's not just black kids who get excited listening to criminals.

Listening to it and reenacting it are 2 different things. Just ask Tamir Rice. Well, you can't now, but...

I asked her to go make me a sandwich. Should I apologize?

Ahh right, it's all George Floyds fault...
Joe Arpaio was convicted fairly in a court of law by a jury of his peers for abusing prisoners under his charge so he could get his face on Fox News. If Trump hadn't pardoned him, he'd be sitting in jail today. Which sounds a lot worse to me then a crime like trying to pass a fake the $20 check that got George Floyd added to your list.

You know, it's funny to me how the people who spend the most huffing and puffing about everyone else being hypocrites... never apply the same level of criticisms to themselves. Outlaw, Joe, BLM... 'nobodies right when every bodies wrong.'
Nothing “fairly” about Obama and holder.
Gun running white bastards.

Argue...I wasn't arguing.
How does one argue fact?

So you want me to treat women differently than men?
Pretty sexist if you.

Still in here bullying soccer mom's and middle aged women, eh Brokeback?
But then again, you're the type of guy who names himself after a convicted felon like that dirt bag Joe Arpaio. Which as I'm sure Outlaw will tell you- automatically makes you a loser before you even typed a single word.
Arpaio is an American Hero.

Not a whole lot of American Heroes get the DOJ to file suit against them, much less settle the suit. Also not a lot of American Heroes get found guilty of criminal contempt of court. Also not a lot of American Heroes get absolutely destroyed in a primary election.

Back