Why are racists and misogynists allowed on this forum?

You can be neutral about politics, religion, etc. and still be against racists. It's really not that hard to understand and distinguish; but for some of you, it is. You believe being racist should be a "valid political opinion" when is not.

I've asked you to define "racism". You were asked again here. What is your definition? Is it making jokes about white people in comedy shows like Chappelle Show? Is it painting graffiti like 'Black Lives Matter' in the street to single out one race? Is it the BET (Black Entertainment Television) that excludes other races? Is it being only 13% of the population but 75% of the NBA? Is it being 13% of the population, but 65% of the players, and saying there aren't enough black coaches in the NFL so you're REQUIRED to interview more?

What is it?

I've asked you to define "racism". You were asked again here. What is your definition? Is it making jokes about white people in comedy shows like Chappelle Show? Is it painting graffiti like Black Lives Matter in the street to single out one race? Is it the BET (Black Entertainment Television) that excludes other races? Is it being only 13% of the population but 75% of the NBA? Is it being 13% of the population, but 65% of the players, and saying there aren't enough black coaches in the NFL so you're REQUIRED to interview more?

What is it?
Look in the mirror. Your mischaracterization of the idea of BLM is a clue. Add in your butthurt feelings about pro sports and we are on to something.

Look in the mirror. Your mischaracterization of the idea of BLM is a clue. Add in your butthurt feelings about pro sports and we are on to something.

Really? I've read the entire BLM website multiple times. It's bullshit and brainwashing. More of the "you are oppressed and a victim" mentality that leads to nothing productive. Just more of the same.

Any organization that alienates the "traditional American family structure" and prefers to rule by a more "community" is full of shit. As I told your stupid ass yesterday, Dr. Steele has already pointed out that the absence of a father in the black home leads to a lack of education, more crime and invariably more incarceration. Apparently you'd rather watch black lives die instead of facing truths and making actual change.

The rantings of a moron...
Can't debate facts, call someone a racist
Don't know the facts, call someone a bigot
Hide behind a screen and accuse someone of being one of the most vile things one can be...cowardice.
You're pathetic.

@Dominic Why are you allowing racists and misogynists on this forum? Are there no morals here?? SIMPLY MOVING A THREAD TO OFF TOPIC DOES NOTHING TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. Please check your conscious and DO SOMETHING. This is outrageous.
Let me fix your statement to what you really mean.

"Why are you allowing people I disagree with on this forum. I don't want to encounter different opinions or facts that go against my world view".

Let me fix your statement to what you really mean.

"Why are you allowing people I disagree with on this forum. I don't want to encounter different opinions or facts that go against my world view".
So you agree with racists and misogynists. Lovely.

So you agree with racists and misogynists. Lovely.
The people you claim are racists are not. You just live in a PC world where facts about for instance police killings that do not match the rhetoric of the leftists groups like blm are called racist.

The people you claim are racists are not. You just live in a PC world where facts about for instance police killings that do not match the rhetoric of the leftists groups like blm are called racist.
You know nothing about me. My brother and father are cops. So STFU. You're a racist enabler, which is just as bad. You're getting ignored, so no need to respond. I won't see it

You know nothing about me. My brother and father are cops. So STFU. You're a racist enabler, which is just as bad. You're getting ignored, so no need to respond. I won't see it
GK mom, that was mean spirited. D Hound is the real deal and a very kind man. Loves all people and helps so many people of all walks of life. Have you met him before? I got STFU so many times on here by folks like you and I take it as a badge of honor. Espy ignored me too and that's what one does when they lose the debate. That is not how to debate though and it's not how to get things done in negotiations imo. You called Grace a Nazi Defender and now your calling Hound Dog from AZ a Racist Enabler, which is actually the leader of the racist, which in all truth you believe my great friend DH is the drug pusher of racism and Gracie is helping the Nazis. Monday is upon us all.

GK mom, that was mean spirited. D Hound is the real deal and a very kind man. Loves all people and helps so many people of all walks of life. Have you met him before? I got STFU so many times on here by folks like you and I take it as a badge of honor. Espy ignored me too and that's what one does when they lose the debate. That is not how to debate though and it's not how to get things done in negotiations imo. You called Grace a Nazi Defender and now your calling Hound Dog from AZ a Racist Enabler, which is actually the leader of the racist, which in all truth you believe my great friend DH is the drug pusher of racism and Gracie is helping the Nazis. Monday is upon us all.
Elle, I am so tired of being attacked on here because I don't support racism which is a very ugly way of thinking. I am also tired of people attacking my political views when they are totally off mark and have no idea what I believe. It's also very very sad that many people on here truly don't understand it canwhat racism is or how hurtful it can b. Some pople on here have very little compassion for others

Elle, I am so tired of being attacked on here because I don't support racism which is a very ugly way of thinking. I am also tired of people attacking my political views when they are totally off mark and have no idea what I believe. It's also very very sad that many people on here truly don't understand it canwhat racism is or how hurtful it can b. Some pople on here have very little compassion for others
So I guess I am just fighting back because it enrages me how fast people attack you if they don't like what you say. I'm realizing this is a very toxic sight and I should know better than to waste my time

Who supports racism? Honest question. Call out the Avatars right now and I will get to the bottom of all this because I can;t stand racism. It makes me ill.

Which again is typical. The lefts ability to actually talk is becoming greatly diminished. Every notice virtually any policy disagreement with a leftist will end up having the person on the other side being called racist or anti-women. That happens when they cannot argue the facts.

You either want to ban opinions/view that differ from you...or you run away putting your fingers in your ears screaming "LA LA LA I cannot hear you."

Which again is typical. The lefts ability to actually talk is becoming greatly diminished. Every notice virtually any policy disagreement with a leftist will end up having the person on the other side being called racist or anti-women. That happens when they cannot argue the facts.

You either want to ban opinions/view that differ from you...or you run away putting your fingers in your ears screaming "LA LA LA I cannot hear you."
This is as easy as it gets I'm afraid. When one speaks the truth, those who are the opposite of the truth will destroy you if they can. Today's weapons are not rocks, so dont be fooled.

Ok guys, I'm going to lay it all out there because this is really bothering me and I don't even know why I care, because I don't know any of you.

PLEASE don't attack me for this because I am very fragile right now. I am actually in tears right now as I write this. Yes I know some of you are laughing and want to call me a snowflake or something. But please don't. I recently found out my husband is very ill and is having a very very risky operation this week. Think the one place you would not want to be operated on. You can message me for details, but I don't want to give for the sake of remaining anonymous. I am going through a lot so I APOLOGIZE to anyone I may have lashed out at. It's just that people on here are so quick to attack each other and don't seem to want to learn from each other. I guess I am just as guilty, and I just snapped.
But I will not apologize for standing up against hate. And my entire grandfather's family was wiped out in the Holocaust, except for my aunt who was hidden underground and later found through the red cross and adopted by my grandfather. So the Nazi stuff really hit a nerve.
I guess I am writing this in hopes that you will all be a little kinder to each other because you never know what others are going through

Ok guys, I'm going to lay it all out there because this is really bothering me and I don't even know why I care, because I don't know any of you.

PLEASE don't attack me for this because I am very fragile right now. I am actually in tears right now as I write this. Yes I know some of you are laughing and want to call me a snowflake or something. But please don't. I recently found out my husband is very ill and is having a very very risky operation this week. Think the one place you would not want to be operated on. You can message me for details, but I don't want to give for the sake of remaining anonymous. I am going through a lot so I APOLOGIZE to anyone I may have lashed out at. It's just that people on here are so quick to attack each other and don't seem to want to learn from each other. I guess I am just as guilty, and I just snapped.
But I will not apologize for standing up against hate. And my entire grandfather's family was wiped out in the Holocaust, except for my aunt who was hidden underground and later found through the red cross and adopted by my grandfather. So the Nazi stuff really hit a nerve.
I guess I am writing this in hopes that you will all be a little kinder to each other because you never know what others are going through
Sorry to hear about your husband.
For what it’s worth, I will be praying for you and him and for your family.
Life can hit hard.

Back