Why are racists and misogynists allowed on this forum?

Comprehension once again rears it's ugly head and bites your's off...
You categorize anyone who you disagree with as trumpies or racists or gun nuts or nazi's or....
I've NEVER said something as ignorant as "That's why biden backers are constantly mad and make crude jokes about just about everything."
I have on many occasions pointed out your ignorant hypocrisy , your inability to think as an individual along with your inability to comprehend the oblivious, throw in some sarcasm and you're generally left dumbfounded...
Run along now Daffy...
You claim many things, yet you’ve never shown any hypocrisy, error or mid-statement just your ignorance, frustration and mr magoo style bumbling.

You claim many things, yet you’ve never shown any hypocrisy, error or mid-statement just your ignorance, frustration and mr magoo style bumbling.
Mr. Magoo....? Let's see, where have we heard that before...? Another bit of original thinking on your part? What a fucking douche bag

I've noticed you are displaying the same mental aquity patterns as you idol
" Sniffin Joe Biden "....
You need to at least proof read your rather weak material before tapping the

" Post reply " tab......

Mr. Magoo....? Let's see, where have we heard that before...? Another bit of original thinking on your part? What a fucking douche bag
We hear it when you project it. E is stable, you are the loose canon that gets shutdown on a consistent basis. You are lost most of the time answering questions never asked, claiming independence from trump while parroting his propaganda in the same post and just being a clueless grumpy curmudgeon accusing others of that which you do, mr. magoo!

We hear it when you project it. E is stable, you are the loose canon that gets shutdown on a consistent basis. You are lost most of the time answering questions never asked, claiming independence from trump while parroting his propaganda in the same post and just being a clueless grumpy curmudgeon accusing others of that which you do, mr. magoo!

I get what you are doing and it seems to be working, but I was just getting used to the name.

I get what you are doing and it seems to be working, but I was just getting used to the name.
From the first time I saw him make that claim I called projecting on his bumbling ass. He fits that description to a tee! He's probably still trying to figure out how to send text on his rotary phone.

From the first time I saw him make that claim I called projecting on his bumbling ass. He fits that description to a tee! He's probably still trying to figure out how to send text on his rotary phone.

You've lost it before you started......

Now clean up the dog shit.....

https://res.cloudinary.com/jacepharm/image/upload/f_auto,q_auto/v1548868339/Depositphotos_9887128_original_aj3nmp.jpg

The first time you ever heard the term projecting was from me talking about you.
You worthless piece of shit....
1598148594187.png

Maybe it's just PMS?

You certainly are compensating for something. I hope the release of your emotions in here helps you in your day to day life. You certainly have a lot of pent up frustrations, that you make obvious. Let it out, it's good for you. Maybe someday you will be able to stop play acting and gain some real confidence.

You certainly are compensating for something. I hope the release of your emotions in here helps you in your day to day life. You certainly have a lot of pent up frustrations, that you make obvious. Let it out, it's good for you. Maybe someday you will be able to stop play acting and gain some real confidence.

Maybe I should cry like Andy... release my emotions. Is that what all the ladies do?

Back