Why are racists and misogynists allowed on this forum?

Ok guys, I'm going to lay it all out there because this is really bothering me and I don't even know why I care, because I don't know any of you.

PLEASE don't attack me for this because I am very fragile right now. I am actually in tears right now as I write this. Yes I know some of you are laughing and want to call me a snowflake or something. But please don't. I recently found out my husband is very ill and is having a very very risky operation this week. Think the one place you would not want to be operated on. You can message me for details, but I don't want to give for the sake of remaining anonymous. I am going through a lot so I APOLOGIZE to anyone I may have lashed out at. It's just that people on here are so quick to attack each other and don't seem to want to learn from each other. I guess I am just as guilty, and I just snapped.
But I will not apologize for standing up against hate. And my entire grandfather's family was wiped out in the Holocaust, except for my aunt who was hidden underground and later found through the red cross and adopted by my grandfather. So the Nazi stuff really hit a nerve.
I guess I am writing this in hopes that you will all be a little kinder to each other because you never know what others are going through
Thank you for sharing your heart. Tough times for all of us if we all shared our stories. It's not easy to be raw. I would go take care of your husband and stay off line. I know DH and Grace and their not who you think they are. I'm going to continue and please dont take anything I say moving forward personal. I have many good friends who have lost all their savings because they took a risk and started a business and now they can't do business. No school either for their kids. Panic is real and so is fear.

Thank you for sharing your heart. Tough times for all of us if we all shared our stories. It's not easy to be raw. I would go take care of your husband and stay off line. I know DH and Grace and their not who you think they are. I'm going to continue and please dont take anything I say moving forward personal. I have many good friends who have lost all their savings because they took a risk and started a business and now they can't do business. No school either for their kids. Panic is real and so is fear.
Thank you. I know I should stay offline. I keep asking myself why I'm on here. I realized it's an escape

I recently found out my husband is very ill and is having a very very risky operation this week. Think the one place you would not want to be operated on.
Well best of luck for you and him. Hope everything works out. That is a rather stressful thing...which is an understatement.

Ok guys, I'm going to lay it all out there because this is really bothering me and I don't even know why I care, because I don't know any of you.

PLEASE don't attack me for this because I am very fragile right now. I am actually in tears right now as I write this. Yes I know some of you are laughing and want to call me a snowflake or something. But please don't. I recently found out my husband is very ill and is having a very very risky operation this week. Think the one place you would not want to be operated on. You can message me for details, but I don't want to give for the sake of remaining anonymous. I am going through a lot so I APOLOGIZE to anyone I may have lashed out at. It's just that people on here are so quick to attack each other and don't seem to want to learn from each other. I guess I am just as guilty, and I just snapped.
But I will not apologize for standing up against hate. And my entire grandfather's family was wiped out in the Holocaust, except for my aunt who was hidden underground and later found through the red cross and adopted by my grandfather. So the Nazi stuff really hit a nerve.
I guess I am writing this in hopes that you will all be a little kinder to each other because you never know what others are going through

GKmom... you understand they have the hook in you now?
Right or wrong, if Dom won't censor / cancel politically correct speech as out of bounds your own worldview is going to be just as exposed to bias via deconstructionist criticism as everyone elses. You seem smart enough to realize this is how deconstructionism critical theory works.

Politics, Race and Religion discussions are what we really need to have without kicking each others asses first before the negotiations start. Where? The Soccer Forum in Socal. I told all of you Soccer is bigger than the Big Three. I love this stuff as long as one side doesn;t cover their ears and then accuse everyone of the worst thing to be accused of in 2020. We need the kids to play soccer now so the adults can fix all this. BTW, when I say religion, I mean any religion you want to practice as long as you let the kids make their own decisions and not force them into what you want them to be and do for you. Let's have civil discussions to keep the kids safe and make sure all others with health issues are also helped and protected. I'm all in. Let's play ball and let's play by the rules. This song fires me up unlike any other them song right now. God help us!!!

Right or wrong, if Dom won't censor / cancel politically correct speech as out of bounds your own worldview is going to be just as exposed to bias via deconstructionist criticism as everyone elses. You seem smart enough to realize this is how deconstructionism critical theory works.

(that should have read)
...if Dom won't censor / cancel UNPOLITICALLY correct speech...

Yes I understand, but the attacking each other is wha
Yes, I understand. And I still think it's wrong. It's all the personal attacks that have gotten to me. I'm just tired of it

Yes, I understand. And I still think it's wrong. It's all the personal attacks that have gotten to me. I'm just tired of it

Is it the personal attacks in an anonymous soccer forum or a bruised ego I wonder?

I know for me, if I came on here and started calling people racists and misogynists... and then my arguments ended up being turned on me in unflattering ways, it would be my ego that would cause me pain.

I'm sorry, but this site is just way to toxic for me at the moment. I need positivity right now, not all of the negativity coming from all directions. Good luck to you all. I'm out

Yes I understand, but the attacking each other is wha

You probably have me blocked but I'll try it anyway. First off, I'm not a religious person, so 'praying' for your husband isn't in my wheelhouse... but I do hope for the best with his surgery. Sincerely.

Second, much of the back and forth attacks you speak of is just fodder for those of us that like to give each other shit. It's not personal. Frankly, it really can't be because we're basically anonymous. And though you consider me a 'racist', consider this... and I've said this many times... I'm not for BLM as an organization because I think it's phony and sends the wrong message. I also don't believe in making heroes of black criminals because they resisted arrest. That endorses bad behavior. And I think wearing BLM t-shirts is phony. I want to see the ending of black lives being lost, but until we stop blaming cops for them, and making that the mantra, it won't stop. Why? Because until black people are willing to admit that they kill each other more than 90% of the time, we're putting emphasis on nosebleeds when we just took a gunshot to the femur. That's my opinion, right or wrong, and I'm fully capable of having a respectful and articulate conversation about it with anyone here willing to reciprocate. Same way with LGBTQXYZ. I have gay friends and a gay family member. They're every bit as equal, to me, until they insist on bringing attention to themselves like the bizarre gay pride photos I post. If you want equality, be equal. Don't go out of your way to offend people and shock people. How stupid is that?

Anyway, last thought... I don't think anyone is promoting racism. Nobody is supporting Nazis. We support free speech and the ability to disagree, debate and argue about them.

You probably have me blocked but I'll try it anyway. First off, I'm not a religious person, so 'praying' for your husband isn't in my wheelhouse... but I do hope for the best with his surgery. Sincerely.

Second, much of the back and forth attacks you speak of is just fodder for those of us that like to give each other shit. It's not personal. Frankly, it really can't be because we're basically anonymous. And though you consider me a 'racist', consider this... and I've said this many times... I'm not for BLM as an organization because I think it's phony and sends the wrong message. I also don't believe in making heroes of black criminals because they resisted arrest. That endorses bad behavior. And I think wearing BLM t-shirts is phony. I want to see the ending of black lives being lost, but until we stop blaming cops for them, and making that the mantra, it won't stop. Why? Because until black people are willing to admit that they kill each other more than 90% of the time, we're putting emphasis on nosebleeds when we just took a gunshot to the femur. That's my opinion, right or wrong, and I'm fully capable of having a respectful and articulate conversation about it with anyone here willing to reciprocate. Same way with LGBTQXYZ. I have gay friends and a gay family member. They're every bit as equal, to me, until they insist on bringing attention to themselves like the bizarre gay pride photos I post. If you want equality, be equal. Don't go out of your way to offend people and shock people. How stupid is that?

Anyway, last thought... I don't think anyone is promoting racism. Nobody is supporting Nazis. We support free speech and the ability to disagree, debate and argue about them.
I do not have you blocked, and I know I said I'm out, but I want to respond because you took the time to respond to me. First of all, thank you for the well wishes for my husband. I don't agree with all of your political views as you don't agree with mine. We should just be able to agree to disagree or maybe even learn from each other and leave it as that. For what it's worth I believe black lives matter ALSO, and we should not defund the police, they are not all bad and we need them. I bet many on here didn't think someone could believe in one without the other.I do know that a lot of it is back and forth, and banter between each other. However, there ARE a lot of personal attacks when someone doesn't like your opinion. For me the line was drawn with "bitch slap" and "do that bitch" Also, Tyrone was extremely offensive, and a line drawn. If I don't have areas where I draw the line for myself then I feel as I am not respecting myself. Hope that makes sense

I do not have you blocked, and I know I said I'm out, but I want to respond because you took the time to respond to me. First of all, thank you for the well wishes for my husband. I don't agree with all of your political views as you don't agree with mine. We should just be able to agree to disagree or maybe even learn from each other and leave it as that. For what it's worth I believe black lives matter ALSO, and we should not defund the police, they are not all bad and we need them. I bet many on here didn't think someone could believe in one without the other.I do know that a lot of it is back and forth, and banter between each other. However, there ARE a lot of personal attacks when someone doesn't like your opinion. For me the line was drawn with "bitch slap" and "do that bitch" Also, Tyrone was extremely offensive, and a line drawn. If I don't have areas where I draw the line for myself then I feel as I am not respecting myself. Hope that makes sense

You are either " In " or you are " Out ".....make up your mind.....

And stop throwing hot coffee on people that you disagree with ....just look at
your significant others nose...

Didn't block you for some reason. But blocked me.

Ah that is life I guess.

Anybody know where I can find a good soccer forum?

Didn't block you for some reason. But blocked me.

Ah that is life I guess.

Anybody know where I can find a good soccer forum?
Enabler is the worse thing someone can call me. Talk about weak!!! I actually had a big time Doc tell me that's my problem with my dd. Always interfering when the monster peeaks his evil head out.

I'm sorry, but this site is just way to toxic for me at the moment. I need positivity right now, not all of the negativity coming from all directions. Good luck to you all. I'm out

gkmom wishing and praying only good for your husband, you and your family...
You are wise in your decision to give the site a break, but do come back & join the fray when it's appropriate.
All the best to you and yours.

Which again is typical. The lefts ability to actually talk is becoming greatly diminished. Every notice virtually any policy disagreement with a leftist will end up having the person on the other side being called racist or anti-women. That happens when they cannot argue the facts.

You either want to ban opinions/view that differ from you...or you run away putting your fingers in your ears screaming "LA LA LA I cannot hear you."
You forgot “or a facist.”

The people you claim are racists are not. You just live in a PC world where facts about for instance police killings that do not match the rhetoric of the leftists groups like blm are called racist.

There are no racists posting here? Quick, somebody call Dominic and say "Never mind" in an Emily Latella voice.

Back