Where is Andres Deza

Not true, leave those parents alone? Never mentioned anything about parents and by the way I think they did a great job for their kids. Deza had a big part in making their dreams come true, following Deza around paid off. I just recounted Deza’s track record on and off the field. Like it or not or too far in the past, it’s the truth. It’s very unfortunate these two teams have not been able to play in three years, they would have been good battles that were lost due to politics, and they’re two of the best teams in their age group.

Great stuff and way to stand up for Mustangs. They might be the true #1 for sure in 04. The reason some of us bring it uI do have a question. How on earth did they lose ECNL finals?

No, we won the US Youth Soccer Championship before ECNL in 2017. The reason some of us talk about it is because of Glory Days Disease ((GDD)). I did not start this. I'm just giving you back ground noise. Listen, Deza and Dolinsky were the two best trainers in regards to possession play and winning. My dd today says the best trainer was PD. I get PMs bro from some of the greats and they say 100% Deza the trainer is one.of the greats. Plus, my dd played for the great TB. Thats four years offfggf amazing training. Tell you what. I will focus on the future from now on :)

I find it funny that people are comparing YOUTH teams from 3-4 years ago. It's true he's probably burned some bridges but the guy can coach an his players play at some of the top programs in the nation. His coaching style isn't for everyone and he's pretty transparent about that. But from a technical and tactical perspective, he's VERY good, if not one of the best. That, coupled with the return of another one of the best trainers in Juan Porras, could spell trouble once again. People flock to his programs because of the pipeline he has with coaches (almost second to none) and to the national team (again, second to none). Some say you have to put up with his bullcrap...is it worth it? kids go with him wherever he goes so I'd say probably yes. lol

I find it funny that people are comparing YOUTH teams from 3-4 years ago. It's true he's probably burned some bridges but the guy can coach an his players play at some of the top programs in the nation. His coaching style isn't for everyone and he's pretty transparent about that. But from a technical and tactical perspective, he's VERY good, if not one of the best. That, coupled with the return of another one of the best trainers in Juan Porras, could spell trouble once again. People flock to his programs because of the pipeline he has with coaches (almost second to none) and to the national team (again, second to none). Some say you have to put up with his bullcrap...is it worth it? kids go with him wherever he goes so I'd say probably yes. lol
my understanding is if you are a top talent it is all sunshine and roses, but if you are a roster filler maybe not so much (which can be the same in many places). That top talent is definitely top talent and is the draw to bring the rest with glory in their eyes. The under coaches definitely do some good work!

Rumor but rumors are normally spot on with this guy...
What age is he taking? He got out coached big time by coach PD. He had the perfect game plan and i believe we were the last team to actually beat them 2-0.......lol. I have video proof too...... I love this stuff. If your dd can be taught by this great, she will learn how to pass thee rock :)

What age is he taking? He got out coached big time by coach PD. He had the perfect game plan and i believe we were the last team to actually beat them 2-0.......lol. I have video proof too...... I love this stuff. If your dd can be taught by this great, she will learn how to pass thee rock :)
No need to share video when our dd'd team beat Deza's team when they were still having sliced oranges at halftime.

No need to share video when our dd'd team beat Deza's team when they were still having sliced oranges at halftime.
We beat them during the first GDA season bro. It was the most hyped game of all time from what Deza and Dolinsky were saying. Everyone who is anyone was there to watch. It was the best game my dd played and no orange slices were handed out. Just phone calls saying this and that and more of this. Trust me, it was legendary......You had to be there to appreciate what happen on da field. Anyway, my time is so up here. Seriously, I'm getting threats by assholes and I have to leave to keep family safe. That is sad but that's what happens when men are in charge.

Seriously you guys, enough with the threats. Call me moron and sexist all you want, but dont you ever dare try and black list me and threaten again. Im putting you on warning and you know who you are. Leave me and my family alone. I will leave today so buzz off losers!!!! You can have soccer. Gosh, what a bunch of freaking hogs with a youth sport...........

We beat them during the first GDA season bro. It was the most hyped game of all time from what Deza and Dolinsky were saying. Everyone who is anyone was there to watch. It was the best game my dd played and no orange slices were handed out. Just phone calls saying this and that and more of this. Trust me, it was legendary......You had to be there to appreciate what happen on da field. Anyway, my time is so up here. Seriously, I'm getting threats by assholes and I have to leave to keep family safe. That is sad but that's what happens when men are in charge.
My apologies! So this game was played when the were older receiving there after game snack bag with a juice box! Got it!

My apologies! So this game was played when the were older receiving there after game snack bag with a juice box! Got it!
Yes, right before the old rules were changing for colleges too. Do you understand now the importance? Plus, the EQs goats were already committed to the Bruins :) It was big game for my dd and her coach. Bragging rights so to speak and show off game :)

Got it so this game was for your dd and her coach and not the team? Got it! So the EQ goats are committed to Bruins so that means your dd's committed to the same level of competition since your dd and coach won a game a few years ago? Is that what your saying?

Got it so this game was for your dd and her coach and not the team? Got it! So the EQ goats are committed to Bruins so that means your dd's committed to the same level of competition since your dd and coach won a game a few years ago? Is that what your saying?
No, not at all dude. Where you here three years ago? It was a weird season because no playoffs and no real meaningful games. Does that make sense? Only about practice 4 days a week and no boy friends and a game or two that kept no score basically. My dd was lied to and told she could not play up. It's a long story and I'm not telling it anymore. She had to pick HS Soccer over GDA so this was the game that had anything riding on it. Her coach wanted it more and told her everyone wanted to see a big game out of her.

Rumor but rumors are normally spot on with this guy...
If true there are several questions that come to mind other than the obvious style of play, etc. Is this a profile move to market the program further to deter negative perceptions created through Surf Cup? Or was Deza shopping around? Were specific individuals no longer happy because the basis of merit has been implemented? Was the program not exactly what it was on the field?

To market there program? There San Diego Surf, what more do they need to market? This is probably a good move for Deza to oversee his training and coaches can learn his style. I think he has overstayed his welcome in Norcal. He's not the easier person to get along with and not sure how accepting Surf parents/coaches are going to be.

To market there program? There San Diego Surf, what more do they need to market? This is probably a good move for Deza to oversee his training and coaches can learn his style. I think he has overstayed his welcome in Norcal. He's not the easier person to get along with and not sure how accepting Surf parents/coaches are going to be.
Do you think if Nike or Real Madrid said we no longer need to market ourselves they would be what they are?

in the end if true, I’d be interested in knowing why he was brought on.

Last edited:
Do you think if Nike or Real Madrid said we no longer need to market ourselves they would be what they are?

in the end if true, I’d be interested in knowing why he was brought on.
I have a hunch and a guess but I will let 310 Soccer dude who is a know it all, let us know the real reason.......lol. Please share why bro?

Back