Where is Andres Deza

Let me tell you all a story about how to teach possession to 12 and 13 year old girls. First, you have to get rid of bad habits and the ball hogs. These coaches demand two touch only and pass & go soccer or you can find someone else to train your players. Second, you have to tell the parents and the club its my way or the highway. We might lose early on and if we play a faster team, we will lose because we play from the back and not punt the ball every time from GK. However, if you trust the plan after 16 months, you will win it all because you will tire out the opponent for chasing you around. Lastly, it's the best way to play soccer and that is why Surf would hire him, if rumor mill is right from 310. It's a perfect match.

Any club that can afford someone with the knowledge and connections that Deza has should want to hire him. Why is that such a surprise? Who wouldn't want direct access to YNT and top D1 program coaches?
From previous posts the headaches that come with him? Also, from info passed on to me prior to US Soccer calling it quits with DA the SJE were in the process of trying to remove him. I like his style of play and have watched his teams play. Its good stuff, but I feel like he's Mourinho. Not Pep.

Last edited:
From previous posts the headaches that come with him? Also, from info passed on to me prior to US Soccer calling it quits with DA the SJE were in the process of trying to remove him. I like his style of play and have watched his teams play. Its good stuff, but I feel like he's Mourinho. Not Pep.
Deza and PD are excellent trainers of the game that we call possession. Their sessions are what makes Legends. They teach keep away is how I call it or cat playing with little mice. I say that with no satire. I watched them both live and in person for two years lastman. Dealing with parents and all the admin stuff, no way. I think left alone they are the best. My dd said if she were to ever win a big award and had to speak, she would sing praise of PD for teaching her real soccer and then the great Tad for teaching her honesty, integrity and most important regarding the game, how to be mentally tougher then other goats.

Deza and PD are excellent trainers of the game that we call possession. Their sessions are what makes Legends. They teach keep away is how I call it or cat playing with little mice. I say that with no satire. I watched them both live and in person for two years lastman. Dealing with parents and all the admin stuff, no way. I think left alone they are the best. My dd said if she were to ever win a big award and had to speak, she would sing praise of PD for teaching her real soccer and then the great Tad for teaching her honesty, integrity and most important regarding the game, how to be mentally tougher then other goats.
I would say that Deza greatest asset isn't the coaching-- it is putting good people around him and talent evaluation. From my understanding the coaching/training is done by others.

Do you think if Nike or Real Madrid said we no longer need to market ourselves they would be what they are?

in the end if true, I’d be interested in knowing why he was brought on.
Regarding the marketing, I think Surf is in a good position and hiring Deza would likely increase there brand. SoCal recruiting is much bigger then Norcal and this is why I think Deza is going to be successful.

Regarding the marketing, I think Surf is in a good position and hiring Deza would likely increase there brand. SoCal recruiting is much bigger then Norcal and this is why I think Deza is going to be successful.
If Deza came to me when my dd was 12 and said he can teach her the right way to play I would jump at that 100%.

For once you didn't bring up your daughter. Nope I'm wrong again....

So 310, when will big announcement be made for one of the greatest youth trainers from Nocal? The guy is legendary and I would be honored if he approcahed me in the parking lot or better, found my phone number somehow like other Docs and made the bold call. Yes, it would fill my ego with dad pride that Deza thought that much of my goat. I'm being honest, like that or not its me being crush :)

I got someone to say sorry and that's all I was looking for. They were just mess n with me and took it too far. They saw the error of their ways. My wife read the sorry note and we both agreed I could back and throw some more flames :)
So were stuck with you! Great!

So 310, when will big announcement be made for one of the greatest youth trainers from Nocal? The guy is legendary and I would be honored if he approcahed me in the parking lot or better, found my phone number somehow like other Docs and made the bold call. Yes, it would fill my ego with dad pride that Deza thought that much of my goat. I'm being honest, like that or not its me being crush :)
What college coaches are calling you now?

What college coaches are calling you now?
Why would I call a college coach dude? Are you satiring me or being serious? That is the stupidest question ever. I was a coach and If a dad called me asking questions I would run. My dd makes her own calls in club and college. I see you joined one day before my bday in 2019, nice!!!!

Why would I call a college coach dude? Are you satiring me or being serious? That is the stupidest question ever. I was a coach and If a dad called me asking questions I would run. My dd makes her own calls in club and college. I see you joined one day before my bday in 2019, nice!!!!
Again " MY dd"!

Again " MY dd"!
We are talking about soccer and most of us beside EOTL and a few others have kids but they come here because they are weirdos. The other losers are coaches with no kids and they hate parents like me. Are you a coach? I forgot seriously. My short term memory is toast. Long term is very good.

Back