What's your best guess as to when trainings will resume?

This is not a well thought out plan.

How do these parents prevent getting covid from their child that gets infected during soccer activities then comes home?

Unless these children are completely isolated from their families and the community like the many professional sports teams are doing with their players, there is no way to prevent infection between players and their families.

If you are a high risk parent or grandparent then activities like soccer, church, and even school will require second thoughts and hard decisions until there is a vaccine or a more successful treatment. I'm sure many families are already considering this and some players will not participate.
Not agreeing or disagreeing with this just yet but if basketball is a 7 where is soccer or football?

Coronavirus: Public health experts ranked 36 American activities based on risk

a80be580-aced-11ea-afdd-16c0583366f4
I didn't see protesting, rioting or looting on there can we get a ruling please

A taser is not a deadly weapon per Georgia law and the manufacturer. I was taught in the Marines to only use deadly force when necessary. Deadly force is never necessary when a man is running away from you, you have his ID, and he abandoned his car with you.

This is a clear example of disregard for human life because he was black. Black Lives Matter!
the DA just 2 weeks ago a taser is a deadly weapon. according to a lot of lawyers the DA over charged the cop don't be surprised if he doesn't get convicted.

What did I get wrong?
Thug, yes.
Violent, yes.
Running away, yes.
You got to admit. It was embarrassing the way those two cops were dropped like a fly by this drunk guy. Don't they have to pass some kind of a physical strength test? No wonder they rely on their guns so much.
[/QUOTE]
anyone that thinks putting cuffs on someone that doesn't want to go to jail clearly has never tried to get their 3 year old into their car seat that doesn't want to be there

OC got rid of the mask rule when someone sent death threats to a mom with kids. The Nanny had every right to be pissed off.
Yeah, I don't agree with what they did to that women. Including protesting at her home, for me that crosses a line. Unfortunately, this is all part of the cancel culture, which I'm opposed to regardless of party affiliation.

Many coastal OC residents are conservatives who value their ability to do what they want to do. Not what the government tells them they have to do.

When they drive on the right side of the street, is that obeying the law or making a political statement?

For my son it was the opposite, he played in the NFL junior league up until HS and was highly recruited and everyone thought for sure he would continue.

He attend some high school postseason tournaments & all star games as a guest spectator behind the scenes and talked with several plays & coaches. Couple weeks later turns downs offers and tells them he's not playing football anymore and I was like what?

Dad....it's not worth the abuse you have to put your body through , I don't want to bulkup anymore, too many risks, head bangers, bloody fingers, sore body parts without time to recover so I'm going to concentrate on sports where there is less contact and I don't have to bulk up and feel sore all the time.

Turned out well for him and he even thought about playing his senior year but he's set and just doesn't want to risk injury and his future soccer play in college. He goes to all HS games and cheers them on, several of his good friends still play and he gets in some pickup games ever now and again.
Smart kid!

the DA just 2 weeks ago a taser is a deadly weapon. according to a lot of lawyers the DA over charged the cop don't be surprised if he doesn't get convicted.
Half of all lawyers disagree with the other half. As far as I’m concerned, the fact that the officer was charged is a victory. In Georgia, there’s a clear precedent finding that tasers aren’t deadly. If Georgia has now decided that tasers are deadly, I think they owe several children that I represent money for the wrongful death of their parents with a deadly weapon.
I think the biggest concern is picking a jury that will convict a cop in Georgia. I’m hopeful.

Man, you guys know how ti hijack a thread. Back on topic, Great Park is “open” with restrictions next week. Teams that train there should be starting up. Pats, Strikers, West Coast, Blues, Liverpool...

Back