Vaccine

and if so masks, particularly the cloth ones, are even more useless than they were then
Nope. Masks, and other NPI, cause the same percentage reduction as ever.

The difference is that different variants have different R0: 30% of 3 is less than 1, but 30% of 7 is greater than 1.

Therefore, a 70% reduction in transmission kills vanilla covid, but allows exponential growth of Delta.

Nope. Masks, and other NPI, cause the same percentage reduction as ever.

The difference is that different variants have different R0: 30% of 3 is less than 1, but 30% of 7 is greater than 1.

Therefore, a 70% reduction in transmission kills vanilla covid, but allows exponential growth of Delta.
“Kills”…that’s funny

Again why are we doing this if death and serious illness is on the floor? And look at Asia…if your point was masks “killed” (again too funny) in Asia look how your masks are working now.

And math boy: 30% of 7 > 30% of 3 plus you’ve committed the fallacy that the percentages are static…if the viral loads are greater the percentages won’t be static…hence Asia assuming arguendo masks even did anything the first time around.

“Kills”…that’s funny

Again why are we doing this if death and serious illness is on the floor? And look at Asia…if your point was masks “killed” (again too funny) in Asia look how your masks are working now.

And math boy: 30% of 7 > 30% of 3 plus you’ve committed the fallacy that the percentages are static…if the viral loads are greater the percentages won’t be static…hence Asia assuming arguendo masks even did anything the first time around.
Math Boy is also Mask Boy....lol. I'm getting my Jabs Grace. What is the safest of all of the Jabs? This dad guy must like to hide his face for some reason. I have some pals in the know and unfortunately, some folks what everyone in mask again so they can do this and that and more of that. However, I heard that the ___________________ is going to handle this and all of that and it wont last that long.

Math Boy is also Mask Boy....lol. I'm getting my Jabs Grace. What is the safest of all of the Jabs? This dad guy must like to hide his face for some reason. I have some pals in the know and unfortunately, some folks what everyone in mask again so they can do this and that and more of that. However, I heard that the ___________________ is going to handle this and all of that and it wont last that long.
Safest is probably Pfizer. None of them has much risk, though.

You might want J&J just so you don't have to go in twice.

Despite cases not having a similar or anywhere close in rise in deaths, the idiots in charge want masks, restrictions, etc.

Deaths haven't gone up in any meaningful way. Look at the data.

Why some pretend otherwise is amazing. Those at risk have been vaxxed at high rates.

Time to move on with life.

72 million kids. 350 deaths. And these idiots think they need a vax and to mask up at school.

Despite cases not having a similar or anywhere close in rise in deaths, the idiots in charge want masks, restrictions, etc.

Why some pretend otherwise is amazing. Those at risk have been vaxxed at high rates.

72 million kids. 350 deaths. And these idiots think they need a vax and to mask up at school.
Any death is horrible and we all agree on that. Of the 350 deaths Hound, how many were 1000% healthy and they caught the Rona one day and the next their dead? I guess Espola thinks I play you too? DH is you, not me. EJ is sick & tired of all this. His tummy hurts so he might take tomorrow off. Special guest avatar is in the works for tomorrow Hound. Disregard my last PM about never coming back here.....lol!

We have know since around May or June a yr ago the young have essentially zero risk.

And yet the want them to wear masks? People worry about kids and think a vax for them can't come soon enough.

Look at the data.

In a year and a half the young who are roughly 72 million have had 350 deaths.

If one looks at the number and thinks yeah they need to wear masks and when possible get them vaxxed is an idiot. The data clearly shows they are SAFE.

If one is scared get vaxxed. If as they say vaccines works...and the data shows they do work, then we don't need to do idiotic things. We don't need vax passport, mask mandates, restrictions, etc.

The people who were at risk before have gotten the jab at very high rates. Which is why we have seen deaths hit the floor.

That is a victory.

Move on.

Move on and live your life.

It's adults responsibility to get the vaccine or assume the risk. It's not the children's burden to wear masks. It's amazing how backwards we've approached the pandemic in many ways.

Prior to the pandemic, if a parent made a child with no justifiable health issue wear a mask in school and public they'd likely be getting visited by CPS. Likely by a teacher or a medical professional who recognized it as abusive.

It's adults responsibility to get the vaccine or assume the risk. It's not the children's burden to wear masks. It's amazing how backwards we've approached the pandemic in many ways.

Prior to the pandemic, if a parent made a child with no justifiable health issue wear a mask in school and public they'd likely be getting visited by CPS. Likely by a teacher or a medical professional who recognized it as abusive.
Mask and 6 feet distance is also a ritual for sickos wat fly and they use kids for all sorts of evil. Look at their logo and take a look at the lap top from hell dude. It's all coming out. Do you think this ship hit a piece of ice and sunk? Do you know the three businessman that were on that ship and which one's were not? These assholes have been playing war games called, "Us vs Them." It's classic psychological warfare and it's been going on for a long time. Big time killers. I'm sick of war and wish I never liked it. I was born in 1966 during war and GI Joe. My son was born during 911. War and more war!!! Stop the wars!!!!

1627483541417.png

How, exactly, do I “assume” a risk that I pass on to you?

It’s the adult’s responsibility to get the vaccine. Unless you are a hermit, “assume the risk” is not an option, because that risk is applying to someone else.

It’s the adult’s responsibility to get the vaccine. Unless you are a hermit, “assume the risk” is not an option, because that risk is applying to someone else.
Deceived!!!

So the idiots that want vaccinated people to wear masks apparently have trouble with data.

"A Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) document obtained by ABC News shows that “breakthrough” COVID-19 infections — among those who are already vaccinated — are extremely rare, despite headlines and scare stories in the media.

More than 156 million Americans have been fully vaccinated. The CDC estimates that there have been approximately 153,000 infections among vaccinated individuals — about 0.098 percent. This number comes from an unpublished internal CDC document obtained by ABC News."

Read that. Look at the numbers. Now tell me why if you are vaccinated you should be running around with a face diaper on?

You have it exactly backwards.

You were worried and took the vaccine. Good for you.

You do not need to follow restrictions, create restrictions, wear a mask to try to "protect" someone who decided he/she didn't want or need the vaccine.

You are protected. You need not concern yourself with others who opted not to get vaccinated.

Time to move on. Time for gov to get the hell out of attempting to micromanage our freedoms.

So the idiots that want vaccinated people to wear masks apparently have trouble with data.

"A Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) document obtained by ABC News shows that “breakthrough” COVID-19 infections — among those who are already vaccinated — are extremely rare, despite headlines and scare stories in the media.

More than 156 million Americans have been fully vaccinated. The CDC estimates that there have been approximately 153,000 infections among vaccinated individuals — about 0.098 percent. This number comes from an unpublished internal CDC document obtained by ABC News."

Read that. Look at the numbers. Now tell me why if you are vaccinated you should be running around with a face diaper on?

1627486425025.png

This is where Husker and Espola get their news. It's clear as day this was never about this and that but really about cheating and evil deeds. This will all come out soon and very soon. Merit based life is coming but we need to get rid of the all the cheaters. Look, if you cheated, cough it up and stop cheating. Pay to play is over!!!!

CNN’s Don Lemon ridiculed Americans who choose not to get vaccinated against COVID-19 on his program Monday evening, saying they should not be permitted to participate in society due to their “freedom” logic.

“I’m sure a lot of people are not going to agree with this ((Ya, you're right Don)), but don’t get the vaccine, you can’t go to the supermarket,” Lemon said. “Don’t have the vaccine, can’t go to the ball game. Don’t have a vaccine, can’t go to work. You don’t have a vaccine, can’t come here. No shirt, no shoes, no service.”

Hey asshole, yes you, stop with the threats. My gosh, I'm just sharing words. You know your over the target when the threats come.

And that someone else should either get the vax or assume the risk themselves. It’s called personal accountability. Something certain sides are pushing on other people (you be accountable for my health risk).

Back