Vaccine

I’m surprised you’re even arguing about the t in Russia thing.

Any billionaire who travels to Russia or China should just assume they are being monitored. Never mind political aspirations. The possibility for industrial espionage or blackmail is just too high.

Even for ordinary non-billionaire citizens, anything that requires the presentation of a passport or use of a bank card will be noted and cataloged -- customs entry points, hotels, airlines, trains, etc. Even back in my Navy days, we were cautioned before going on liberty in foreign ports to be cautious of overly-friendly people who asked lots of questions.

I’m surprised you’re even arguing about the t in Russia thing.

Any billionaire who travels to Russia or China should just assume they are being monitored. Never mind political aspirations. The possibility for industrial espionage or blackmail is just too high.
That's not it. Magoo thinks Russia spies on EVERY foreign visitor.

He's really coocoo...

A cruise ship that was running at 30% capacity has two passengers test positive for Covid 19. Thing is, all passengers had to be fully vaccinated and have a negative test prior to boarding...

This could be of concern:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices announced Thursday it will be holding an “emergency meeting” next week to discuss the COVID-19 vaccines in adolescents and reports of myocarditis, or inflammation of the heart, after mRNA vaccination.

The CDC said 226 cases reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System in those 30 years old and under, out of 475, “meet CDC working case definition” of myocarditis/pericarditis. Reporting in the VAERS system “generally, cannot determine cause and effect,” the CDC noted.

Most recovered, but 15 are still in the hospital and three are in the intensive care unit, though two of those patients were described as having “significant comorbidities.”

I wonder why that’s relevant unless it was recent…

… and only if the the medical evaluation of the event and it’s cause are in any way related to potential vaccination side effects.
Apparently he suffered a heart attack. Apparently, one of the side affects of the covid vaccine is cardiomegaly.

Darn! There goes that conspiracy theory!
I see what you're saying, (and I am not on team conspiracy!) but even I kind of wondered for a sec! Only because I had just recently read about the young basketball player who collapsed and ended up with the heart inflammation that's been tied to covid patients. Looks like CE had straight up cardiac arrest- yikes!

It’s probably important to point out that the CDC recommends vaccinating children under 17. cdc.gov faq
I recommend to wait and see what happens to everyone first. CDC has big concerns now because of the spike in heart inflammation for kids under 18. Our kids can't be lab rats without the real rats going first pay to play. It's not that big of an ER for kids to rush this. No chance of dying but a chance of getting heart problems and problems that will come later. Plus the boy who played basketball has blood clots as we speak and his mom is 100% kicking herself for taking the recommendation of a drug that is not tested yet.

Indonesia is having a hard time. Many of theiir vaccinated Healthcare workers and doctors are coming down with the Delta variant of COVID-19.

Back