Vaccine

No Macron is not on the right track.

The right track is not to demand papers to live your life and go to a restaurant, movie theater, baseball game, etc.

Funny how no matter what some people want more and more restrictions on life.

We are seeing in the west with high vax rates that cases are not coinciding with deaths. So lets stop trying to put in rules pretending that showing papers is going to make a difference relating to cases.

Just say no.

Another vote from the undertaker lobby?

The other choice is to get naturally infected, with all the risks that entails.
Per usual you cannot figure out what you read.

It isn't saying dont get vaccinated. It is making the point that people that have gotten covid get reinfected at lower rates than people who are vaccinated. The conclusion being that if you have gotten covid already there is no need currently to get vaccinated.

The choice for you espola is to work on reading comprehension. Once you do that you could try having a position on something instead of being an idiot troll.

How are you going to verify they have taken the vaccine? A card? Seems pretty easy to fake. As soon as the rule comes down there will instantly be over 70% vaccinated.. according to the cards.
Cards are enough. A few people will fake them. Most people are better than that.

Per usual you cannot figure out what you read.

It isn't saying dont get vaccinated. It is making the point that people that have gotten covid get reinfected at lower rates than people who are vaccinated. The conclusion being that if you have gotten covid already there is no need currently to get vaccinated.

The choice for you espola is to work on reading comprehension. Once you do that you could try having a position on something instead of being an idiot troll.

"Conclusion"?

Yes. I am opposed to the combination of open schools and weakening interventions.

Where does it say I think we should close schools? I am saying that, in order to offset the effect of opening schools, we need to do more with masks, vaccinations, and moving outside.

Sorry it doesn’t fit your narrative.

BTW I told you masks would never be enough for you and your ilk. We aren't even very much into this wave and you are already here. Anyone want to guess where he's at when we hit peak?

While I freely concede it might not continue, so far zero impact for the lifting of restrictions in the UK. The fact that the peak coincided with the removal of restrictions is once and for all a good test case for the impact of moderate restrictions.

BTW I told you masks would never be enough for you and your ilk. We aren't even very much into this wave and you are already here. Anyone want to guess where he's at when we hit peak?

While I freely concede it might not continue, so far zero impact for the lifting of restrictions in the UK. The fact that the peak coincided with the removal of restrictions is once and for all a good test case for the impact of moderate restrictions.

This is one of those cases where you need twice as many words (unless you are just talking to yourself).

Looks like a good reason for everybody to wear masks.
a. we were told Asia had such wonderful results because they wore masks.
b. The masks by look at any of the curves aren't working so great against the delta. Even if we assume arguendo the masks did something the first time around, they ain't working so great now.
c. If vaccinated and unvaccinated have similar viral loads, it's not like masking the vaccinated is going to protect others any more than masking the unvaccinated.
d. In the end this is just the admin bowing to its freaked out COVID base and giving them something to feel better about. It will do nothing to change things, particularly in the light of the transmissibility of the Delta.
e. Deaths and serious illness are still being controlled by the vaccine. Time to get back to normal.

a. we were told Asia had such wonderful results because they wore masks.
b. The masks by look at any of the curves aren't working so great against the delta. Even if we assume arguendo the masks did something the first time around, they ain't working so great now.
So, masks were enough in June 2020, but are not enough now?

It's almost as though the current numbers are being driven by a new disease that is 2-3 times as transmissible as the original covid-19.

Check the news. There might be an article on it.

It's almost as though the current numbers are being driven by a new disease that is 2-3 times as transmissible as the original covid-19.

1627437729070.png

OK ok ok ok ok ok ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I give up and surrender for God's sake. I asked Jesus to hurry up and intervene but it looks like I just have to cave in and give up my rights to privacy. Although it's not approved by the FDA and it's causing some people to die. That' according to some news outlets outside of the USA and some on SM platforms. I will take the jab so I can be just like you Dad and Husker Poop and Uncle Espola. I don't like how some of my old pals are treating me Dad and their scaring me with idle threats. Plus, I will wear mask as well. I just cant handle it anymore. I never thought in my wildest dreams that people who get caught cheating would stoop this low. It's much deeper and evil.

Last edited:

and if so masks, particularly the cloth ones, are even more useless than they were then

Back