Time to Play

Oh snap. Clever attempt to end run kneelers. Or is it a hail mary?

I guess we’ll see which fans are respectful and which ones make their own (racist) point by using this time get a hot dog and drown their sorrows in more Bud Light. Ha ha, these POS jingoistic racists got their panties in such a bunch over a couple kneelers, that now they get the kneelers and three minutes of civil rights preaching in a song!

I find false patriotism more offensive than kneeling. Meanwhile, y’all are not sacrificing shit to make this country a better place to live. Probably as selfish as the next person when it comes to daily living and interacting with your fellow citizens, taking advantage of others, road raging, last ones to volunteer for soccer team shit. Look in the mirror.

Who is "y'all"?

They say this...

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

They sure as shit disrupt the nuclear family structure. Nothing says "success" like 5 kids in a single parent household. Congratulations! In fact, they care for each other SO much, that only 20% of black on black murders are ever solved. Dayum! That's some woke shit. Black Lives Matter (if a white cop is involved). Any chance black males could try using some "Western-prescribed" contraceptives for a change? Maybe keep a "Western-prescribed" job so they can pay their "Western-prescribed" child support?

Screw you and your leftist propaganda!

Kneeling during the National Anthem and disrespecting the US Flag is America hating BS...plain and simple.

apparently they caught your kkk cousins on video.
You said screw them trying to kneel and now they protest. I’d prefer they kneel.

They’re showing a Galaxy scrimmage on TV and they interviewed Sacha Kljestan.
He started discussing BLM and being an example for his kids and closed with “and of course, the big change we need in November, so we all gotta go vote.”
Trump is a uniter!

I find false patriotism more offensive than kneeling. Meanwhile, y’all are not sacrificing shit to make this country a better place to live. Probably as selfish as the next person when it comes to daily living and interacting with your fellow citizens, taking advantage of others, road raging, last ones to volunteer for soccer team shit. Look in the mirror.
"You've never lived until you've almost died. For those who who fought for it, life has a flavor the protected shall never know."

...yawn, same old tired race card.

BTW, ask HidenBiden about busing and crime bill...or if he thinks Heels-Up- Harris is "black enough" to be VP.
You can always ask him yourself by writing a letter to the White House in January, genius.

Back