Time to Play

I just know my lane and choose not to spread misinformation by pretending to know others.

Really I thought it was all those 9000 episodes or whatever of the Simpson's. Bound to get some predictions close after all the possible material covered.

Now offering Club Soccer Insurance or CSI......lol. Pay $19.95 a month and if the season is cancelled for any reason, ((Earthquake, Flood like Noah's Ark, Virus, ect)) you get all your money back. CSI might want to wait until next year to take orders for the 2021-2022 seasons but I like the idea.......

Insurance business is a good racket...

Here we go.....
Effective immediately, 19 counties must close indoors operations for the following sectors: - Restaurants - Wineries - Movie theaters & family entertainment - Zoos, museums - Cardrooms
Bars must close ALL operations.

In all fairness, while I believe the article presents substantial evidence to support many of the points and they're very valid, they're also cherry picking facts on some of their points, and get conspiratorial at the end. I looked the website up because I was suspicious, and sure enough its known for conspiracy theories and pseudoscience. Doesn't mean throw the baby out with the bathwater, just take it with a grain of salt.

This is my bailiwick and it is clear from this comment that you are out of your depth here. I will just leave it at that.
With the effectiveness of seasonal flu vacines averaging 50-60%...what vaccine effectiveness average, if we get one at all, does Mr. Bailiwick predict for Covid-19?

It would make more sense to dispute the claims if in the link, if you can. Media bias is present from CNN to Fox News. Both networks can be called mixed when it comes to facts SPR is no different.

It would make more sense to dispute the claims if in the link, if you can. Media bias is present from CNN to Fox News. Both networks can be called mixed when it comes to facts SPR is no different.

I read most of the article. Then I tried to find out who they are from their own website - no luck (maybe it's in the parts in German). Then I sought an independent opinion.

You can make up your own mind.

I read most of the article. Then I tried to find out who they are from their own website - no luck (maybe it's in the parts in German). Then I sought an independent opinion.

You can make up your own mind.
So out of the many individual claims, you can't find one to dispute? Instead you post a fact check that says as far as media bias its mixed results. Lol. Thats a safe way of saying sometimes they get it right and sometimes they dont. So basically you posted nothing of value once again. Got it. Lol

So out of the many individual claims, you can't find one to dispute? Instead you post a fact check that says as far as media bias its mixed results. Lol. Thats a safe way of saying sometimes they get it right and sometimes they dont. So basically you posted nothing of value once again. Got it. Lol

It's a hodgepodge of provably true facts, probably false lies, speculation, and conspiracy nonsense. Maybe it lost something in the translation.

Imagine where we're at - having to explain and defend oneself for standing during our country's National Anthem!

Democrats, your party owns this radical America hating BS and your individual silence speaks volumes!

Radical American Hating BS? Please watch 13 on Netflix and get back to me please!!

For better or worse, youth club soccer is non-essential. I think that many folks come here to looking for information that can help them help their kids make the best possible youth club soccer decisions.

I have a daughter that made it through durning the best of times. She plays soccer in a college program not trying to complete for a national championship. I hope that she sits this fall out and focuses on school, but the decision is hers.

My 7th grade son is on a wonderful team with a great coach. The club is doing everything right from my perspective. We gladly paid our dues up front for the entire season. We will be holding him out until COVID runs its course, which we are resigned to mean no 2020-21 season.

The most reliable source for information and education that I have found is CIDRAP at University of Minnesota.

The Osterholm Update is a podcast the helps me put things in perspective.

Thank you to the many posters that have helped our family make better soccer decisions over the many years. Good luck to all.

Back