Time to Play

You ain't exactly "the greatest generation" and racism such as yours doesn't deserve to wear a uniform, you fucking coward.
Messy???? Wow, you should be relaxing and enjoying the win sir. How many avatars are you? I'm serious, you sound like others. Are you playing three people all in one and just steering the pot so it boils over and then all the rest of the living water is evaporated like a fart in the win?

What They're Saying: Megan Rapinoe
"I've definitely thought, 'Is this it?' Because who knows if the Olympics will happen next year? Who knows if we will play another national team this year? Likely not because no one wants to come here, and we’re not probably going to be allowed to go anywhere else, frankly. If we don't get a vaccine for three years, we're not going to be playing sports."

That was swift. Amen bro!!! I'll be honest folks, sometimes I post and I have no idea what thread I'm on. I will work on my side and make sure to look before I respond to Messy. Ever feel like this dude?

Messy???? Wow, you should be relaxing and enjoying the win sir. How many avatars are you? I'm serious, you sound like others. Are you playing three people all in one and just steering the pot so it boils over and then all the rest of the living water is evaporated like a fart in the win?
Just one of me.
What’s actually good about the Trump era is that he forced America to its bottom in almost every area.
He has exposed the racists and the people who wake up scared and angry about a changing America, so those of us who believe in the changing America can see the darkness and overcome it, as we will.
So calling out the scared and angry people who cover up their fears with guns and macho posturing is actually our duty. They might be in the closet, they might have suffered somehow, but they need to be told their behavior doesn’t work.
After we do that, we tell the Mets and Outlaws and the other poor souls that there is a place for all of us in this country.

Obama Sharply Assails Absent Black Fathers
June 16, 2008

CHICAGO Addressing a packed congregation at one of the city’s largest black churches, Senator Barack Obama on Sunday invoked his own absent father to deliver a sharp message to African-American men, saying, “We need fathers to realize that responsibility does not end at conception.”

“Too many fathers are M.I.A, too many fathers are AWOL, missing from too many lives and too many homes,” Mr. Obama said, to a chorus of approving murmurs from the audience. “They have abandoned their responsibilities, acting like boys instead of men. And the foundations of our families are weaker because of it.”

The speech was striking for its setting, and in how Mr. Obama, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, directly addressed one of the most sensitive topics in the African-American community: whether absent fathers bore responsibility for some of the intractable problems afflicting black Americans. Mr. Obama noted that “more than half of all black children live in single-parent households,” a number that he said had doubled since his own childhood.

Accompanied by his wife, Michelle, and his daughters, Malia and Sasha, who sat in the front pew, Mr. Obama laid out his case in stark terms that would be difficult for a white candidate to make, telling the mostly black audience not to “just sit in the house watching SportsCenter,” and to stop praising themselves for mediocre accomplishments.

entire article:

I just ran into an old neighbor where I used to live in San Clemente back in 04. I was checking out the waves at T street and low and behold I saw Rawlie. Dude still lives in his palace. His crib was the place to be on 4th of July and it was a party every year!!! I do remember him him being very left leaning and all that. I never ever debated him on politics. I just invited him to church once in the two years I was there and he made it very clear he had no interest in church or religion. After his boundary was put in place, we both became super close friends. He went through a divorce and I was there for him like I know he would have been for me. Anyway, I mentioned how bummed I was that the beaches were closed for 4th and no fireworks and he went off like no other. His eyes were piercing with red anger!!! My gosh, I had no idea that he felt this way about the 4th but he does now. I feel like the two parties I went too were all fake now and now I feel bad he wasn't really enjoying the 4th. He said 4th is over and no more BS holiday.

Just one of me.
What’s actually good about the Trump era is that he forced America to its bottom in almost every area.
He has exposed the racists and the people who wake up scared and angry about a changing America, so those of us who believe in the changing America can see the darkness and overcome it, as we will.
So calling out the scared and angry people who cover up their fears with guns and macho posturing is actually our duty. They might be in the closet, they might have suffered somehow, but they need to be told their behavior doesn’t work.
After we do that, we tell the Mets and Outlaws and the other poor souls that there is a place for all of us in this country.

There is a place for you in this country. But like everyone else, you don't need a parade or special accommodations. You want equality... be equal.

Can’t ban him.
As I mentioned, wackos like him and roger maris (met61) are a fairly large squad in this country at this point...we have to recognize.
We just need to keep reminding them how angry and scared and outnumbered they are, so they climb back under their rocks sometime soon.

Outnumbered? LMAO! Maybe in prison... but not in a civilized society.

LOL! Sure thing cyber stud. You male-feminist Liberty leeches hide behind keyboards giving fellow noodle armed pinkos reach-a-round while shitting on the very Country you spinless whiners suckle off of.

If you ever grow a pair Mary, you'd be welcome for a sit down at Pendleton to discuss those who serve. Let me know a time that works, you can even bring your nutless posse along.

So manly with your camouflage colored pom-poms. Next you’re going to challenge me to wrestle Jim Jordan like your p**y friend Ted Cruz.

You ain't exactly "the greatest generation" and racism such as yours doesn't deserve to wear a uniform, you fucking coward.

Hey Low IQ " Messy " Financial......maybe you should sit down and listen to a few active
service members ( Enlisted and Officers ) and then you can formulate and informed position...
It appears you get ALL of your information from " Fredo " on CNN....

I interact with a lot of people on a daily basis and I can tell you, very few of them act like you
" Liberals " on this forum....very few...the ones I do have conversations with I retain the upper
hand at all times as I will NOT capitulate to Progressive/Liberal/Marxist/Communist talking

points....they only have one agenda...and AMERICA is Not included in it !

* Just a little advice, if you choose to call ANYONE a " Fucking coward " ( Especially Military )
in person .....you better be a Very Very good fighter and have a very good medical/dental plan.

I just ran into an old neighbor where I used to live in San Clemente back in 04. I was checking out the waves at T street and low and behold I saw Rawlie. Dude still lives in his palace. His crib was the place to be on 4th of July and it was a party every year!!! I do remember him him being very left leaning and all that. I never ever debated him on politics. I just invited him to church once in the two years I was there and he made it very clear he had no interest in church or religion. After his boundary was put in place, we both became super close friends. He went through a divorce and I was there for him like I know he would have been for me. Anyway, I mentioned how bummed I was that the beaches were closed for 4th and no fireworks and he went off like no other. His eyes were piercing with red anger!!! My gosh, I had no idea that he felt this way about the 4th but he does now. I feel like the two parties I went too were all fake now and now I feel bad he wasn't really enjoying the 4th. He said 4th is over and no more BS holiday.

Your post sounds like you have an alter ego.....

DEMOCRATS = CRIMINALS

Your post sounds like you have an alter ego.....

DEMOCRATS = CRIMINALS
How did you guess that? I just have lots of friends in all walks of life. When you a pick side, you lose friends quickly. I do have a Carl and so do you. Be nice to him and don't judge yourself so hard. The more you judge others, the more you judge yourself Mr No. You tell yourself, "No, you cant do that." No No No No!!!!" BTW, I hate that word. No sucks!!!!

How did you guess that? I just have lots of friends in all walks of life. When you a pick side, you lose friends quickly. I do have a Carl and so do you. Be nice to him and don't judge yourself so hard. The more you judge others, the more you judge yourself Mr No. You tell yourself, "No, you cant do that." No No No No!!!!" BTW, I hate that word. No sucks!!!!

@Ellejustus = Aaron Burr

Just one of me.
They all started mumbling when they saw a black family walk into the "White" House. Now with trump they feel emboldened to stand up loud and proud of their ignorance and hate.

QUOTE="Ellejustus, post: 339957, member: 440"
How did you guess that ?
You didn't...

I just have lots of friends in all walks of life.
Real or Fake.....

When you a pick side, you lose friends quickly.
Wrong...you gain respect when you pick the CORRECT side..!

A
. I do have a Carl B. and so do you.
A. You have an alter ego...named Carl...Hmmmmm.
B. No....I don't. Just me.

Be nice to him and don't judge yourself so hard.
I don't " Judge " myself....I set Goals that involve the TRUTH.
You on the other hand.......

The more you judge others, the more you judge yourself Mr No.
* See the above post.

You tell yourself, "No, you cant do that." No No No No!!!!"
I never tell myself that...
" No " is a tool ...not a negativity...Think about that !

BTW, I hate that word. No sucks!!!!
I'll bet you do....because you don't understand " Context "

/QUOTE

Hey " Carl " or is it " Oedipus " or is it " Caligula " or is it " Nero " or is it " Marcus Pilatus " ......
.....oh my
you go by a lot...!

" No " is a tool...use it wisely......Think about that !

Back