Time to Play

They all started mumbling when they saw a black family walk into the "White" House. Now with trump they feel emboldened to stand up loud and proud of their ignorance and hate.

What " Black " family.....?

* NO " Black " Family has ever stepped foot in the White House....!

* PS : Think about it for awhile....

I have no idea who he is. Is it something to do with being a band wagoner? Meaning, If USC or UCLA wins in anything I'm happy? If Dodgers win, me happy. Angels, hell yes!!! I love sports and I love winners. Is that ok? I'm always looking for free stuff for my dd so if you no any clubs out there offering free tuition, please, by all means, send them my way. I could use some free handouts....lol.....lol.......lol.......hahahahahahahaha

I just have lots of friends in all walks of life. When you a pick side, you lose friends quickly.

This is the truth...many friends right now are bunkering down with the notion of if you don’t believe what I believe you are not my friend. I’m seeing it on both sides, lots of close minded behavior about. You can have a different perspective and opinion and still respect and like one another. You are either right or left or blue or red. Pretty sad it has gotten to this.

Hey Low IQ " Messy " Financial......maybe you should sit down and listen to a few active
service members ( Enlisted and Officers ) and then you can formulate and informed position...
It appears you get ALL of your information from " Fredo " on CNN....

I interact with a lot of people on a daily basis and I can tell you, very few of them act like you
" Liberals " on this forum....very few...the ones I do have conversations with I retain the upper
hand at all times as I will NOT capitulate to Progressive/Liberal/Marxist/Communist talking

points....they only have one agenda...and AMERICA is Not included in it !

* Just a little advice, if you choose to call ANYONE a " Fucking coward " ( Especially Military )
in person .....you better be a Very Very good fighter and have a very good medical/dental plan.
I wish, but it'll never happen, him and his ilk rarely prance very far from the confines of their flowery scented pastel basements.

... ultimately, We The People.

Exactly what I thought, you just can’t get yourself to admit it. Jose, where are you, all you could muster was a thumbs up? And new tough guy, Met61, why didn’t you answer the question macho man? Typical tough talking cowards.

You see I can admit that when Biden and Pelosi criticized the travel ban from China, they were wrong and Trump was right. Period, no discussion, no wiggle room, no ...... “ultimately we the people” pussy bull shit. Fucking weak!!

Obama Sharply Assails Absent Black Fathers
June 16, 2008

CHICAGO Addressing a packed congregation at one of the city’s largest black churches, Senator Barack Obama on Sunday invoked his own absent father to deliver a sharp message to African-American men, saying, “We need fathers to realize that responsibility does not end at conception.”

“Too many fathers are M.I.A, too many fathers are AWOL, missing from too many lives and too many homes,” Mr. Obama said, to a chorus of approving murmurs from the audience. “They have abandoned their responsibilities, acting like boys instead of men. And the foundations of our families are weaker because of it.”

The speech was striking for its setting, and in how Mr. Obama, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, directly addressed one of the most sensitive topics in the African-American community: whether absent fathers bore responsibility for some of the intractable problems afflicting black Americans. Mr. Obama noted that “more than half of all black children live in single-parent households,” a number that he said had doubled since his own childhood.

Accompanied by his wife, Michelle, and his daughters, Malia and Sasha, who sat in the front pew, Mr. Obama laid out his case in stark terms that would be difficult for a white candidate to make, telling the mostly black audience not to “just sit in the house watching SportsCenter,” and to stop praising themselves for mediocre accomplishments.

entire article:
Something a little more current.

Exactly what I thought, you just can’t get yourself to admit it. Jose, where are you, all you could muster was a thumbs up? And new tough guy, Met61, why didn’t you answer the question macho man? Typical tough talking cowards.

You see I can admit that when Biden and Pelosi criticized the travel ban from China, they were wrong and Trump was right. Period, no discussion, no wiggle room, no ...... “ultimately we the people” pussy bull shit. Fucking weak!!
Oh, a tough guy...LOL!

Biden can't remember his name and Pelosi can barely speak without choking on her damn dentures...sit your moronic ass down with this clown show you carry spittle for.

Oh, a tough guy...LOL!

Biden can't remember his name and Pelosi can barely speak without choking on her damn dentures...sit your moronic ass down with this clown show you carry spittle for.

Ask yourself why you cannot bring yourself to simply say Trump fucked up? It’s not a reflection of you, so what’s the big deal? What do Biden and Pelosi have to do with Trump’s handling of COVID? It’s not that hard, see I can’t stand Trump, but I can still admit that he was right on the China travel ban and he has done other positive stuff (i.e. 3.5 unemployment before Covid).

Hey Joe, go on down to LAPD HQ and cheer ‘em up! I’ll go with you.
With your charm and inclusiveness and my good looks, we’ll get their morale back up in no time.
Ok, I will pick you up, I promise to bring my firearm to protect us from the trannies.

Ask yourself why you cannot bring yourself to simply say Trump fucked up? It’s not a reflection of you, so what’s the big deal? What do Biden and Pelosi have to do with Trump’s handling of COVID? It’s not that hard, see I can’t stand Trump, but I can still admit that he was right on the China travel ban and he has done other positive stuff (i.e. 3.5 unemployment before Covid).
I think they all f up one way or another as well. t was not prepared for this and he got played so many times, so he f up too. Deal with it is my motto. I will say I have never seen a President go through the crap he's had to deal with. He brings a lot of this on himself as well. I have an old business partner who had his 75 birthday party in Scottsdale last year. Coolest partner I ever had. Anyway, super liberal white Jewish millionaire originally from the Bronx. A big Dodger fan I might add but he still likes the D backs when they win. IBM hired him to open up the Phoenix market in 72' and he started selling big giant computers and made some good coin. However, he and his buddy saw software and code as way to make MRC revenue and they both left IBM and made millions. He hated t so much and when t won he wouldnt talk to me for over a week. He was one of the community leaders that got the, "get out and vote for Hillary." We both thought Hillary was 99% a winner. He was so pissed off. It was a Halloween costume party/75th bday so I cam as Trump, no joke. Socks, shirt, mega hat and the works. I showed up alone because wifey couldnt make it and it went horrible. It was not funny at all for him and I felt horrible and it made Lew pissed off and I was asked to change. No joke and it was all a big joke. His son was total partier at ASU and cared for no one when I knew him as a rich kid. Now he's on the JB get out and vote. He told me I was stupid for pulling that stunt.

Screw you and your leftist propaganda!

Kneeling during the National Anthem and disrespecting the US Flag is America hating BS...plain and simple.
I think Frank said it best.

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels

Just one of me.
What’s actually good about the Trump era is that he forced America to its bottom in almost every area.
He has exposed the racists and the people who wake up scared and angry about a changing America, so those of us who believe in the changing America can see the darkness and overcome it, as we will.
So calling out the scared and angry people who cover up their fears with guns and macho posturing is actually our duty. They might be in the closet, they might have suffered somehow, but they need to be told their behavior doesn’t work.
After we do that, we tell the Mets and Outlaws and the other poor souls that there is a place for all of us in this country.
What brought us Trump?

The Trump fans are too stupid to even recognize his one really good big idea.
He talked about massive infrastructure programs while he was running and right when he became president.
But then his other boss, McConnell (I mean other than Vlad) told him he couldn’t, so he shut up about that real quick and never mentioned it again.
He knew that all he has to do is stoke the culture wars to keep his dumb base and keep juicing the market and that lasted until Covid.

Back