Time to Play

trump is spreading the virus, the virus of hate and division. Biden is doing the right thing, he will be an adequate president and will start to clean up the mess. Our soldiers will be proud again.

The far left, some left leaning organizations, some mainstream media, and others are doing a bang up job spreading hate. Look at the fearless leader of our state....all these restrictions on businesses, and citizen movement, etc....but Protests are OK...that’s pandering to your base if I ever heard it.

Can somebody please explain why protests are ok, but I can’t eat inside or go to the beach? Do protesters have some super secret special immunity to Covid? Why don’t protestors have to follow the same rules as others? Anybody?

Left leaders letting people damage and vandalize their cities is allowing chaos and hate to fester...these things are much, much different than peaceful protests. What I heard Trump say last night is that he will hold Agitators, Anarchists, Vandals, and Rioters accountable. That’s not spreading hate, that is an attempt to control it. That’s being responsible and working to take control of a dangerous situation some of the mayors and governors won’t do because they care less about the people they govern and more about being re-elected.

Would you let your child mess up their room if they were having a temper tantrum...sure, maybe let them get it out of their system....Would you let your child destroy your home, or would you put a stop to it?

The far left, some left leaning organizations, some mainstream media, and others are doing a bang up job spreading hate. Look at the fearless leader of our state....all these restrictions on businesses, and citizen movement, etc....but Protests are OK...that’s pandering to your base if I ever heard it.

Can somebody please explain why protests are ok, but I can’t eat inside or go to the beach? Do protesters have some super secret special immunity to Covid? Why don’t protestors have to follow the same rules as others? Anybody?

Left leaders letting people damage and vandalize their cities is allowing chaos and hate to fester...these things are much, much different than peaceful protests. What I heard Trump say last night is that he will hold Agitators, Anarchists, Vandals, and Rioters accountable. That’s not spreading hate, that is an attempt to control it. That’s being responsible and working to take control of a dangerous situation some of the mayors and governors won’t do because they care less about the people they govern and more about being re-elected.

Would you let your child mess up their room if they were having a temper tantrum...sure, maybe let them get it out of their system....Would you let your child destroy your home, or would you put a stop to it?
Trump gave a 4th of July speech full of fear-mongering about his political opponents wanting to “destroy America.” He’s spreading fear and hate...you’re buying in.
The good news for the opposition is that Trump is ok with his base and he has given up on everyone else, so he loses. The broader America is more comfortable with an establishment liberal like Joe Biden. America knows him, they know the type of people who will fool out his administration...Obama was the model...and they prefer that to a few billionaires, xenophobes and a revolving door of chiefs of staff...not to mention an AG who carries the rule of Trump instead of the rule of law.
We are lucky that President Trump failed to establish the dictatorship he sought...and now he’s decided to go ugly with on his way out.
You dont seem entirely unreasonable, you see what’s ahead and you know we will be ok. We will also be ok if Trump stays in, because the Republic is surprisingly resilient. Other than a recession, we survived two terms of that idiot W.

Haha, and T’s opposition say he is “destroying” America...kinda the same message...At the end of the day none of this is a controllable. Can’t control it, so control the things you can. I heard a very different speech than you did. His speech was not hate filled or divisive. Nothing to buy into. I’m for peaceful protests, exercising your rights, I do believe black lives matter as do all lives, and I believe there is reform needed in law enforcement along with many other areas in this country as well as believing in a slew of other things.

I’m not for the organization Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, White Supremacy Organizations, or for people destroying and vandalizing their city, destroying property, assaults on people, or the leaders allowing this to happen among many other things.

How exactly is holding people accountable for destroying property, vandalism, assault, etc. hate filled and divisive? Would you let somebody destroy your home or property?

So basically you are saying, let’s go with Puppet Joe because he won’t really be doing anything and the Billionaires running the left are better than the ones running the right...I just do not understand how people believe rioting, looting, vandalizing, and destroying property is ok, and akin to peaceful protests. Much of what the left is pushing now is extremely divisive. Many leave no room for a dissenting opinion...the hypocrisy is comical...people protesting the things they do not want to allow themselves...this BS cancel culture. Those leaders calling to defund the police, who are utilizing them 24/7 for protection, or Defund the Police Protests who are requesting a police presence at the event for safety. Does any of this strike you as odd?

I do agree 100% that the world will not stop spinning regardless of who wins and life will continue. And yes, in the short-term things will be fine. That’s probably one of the most reasonable thing I’ve heard you say. That said, the next few months will be very entertaining.

Haha, and T’s opposition say he is “destroying” America...kinda the same message...At the end of the day none of this is a controllable. Can’t control it, so control the things you can. I heard a very different speech than you did. His speech was not hate filled or divisive. Nothing to buy into. I’m for peaceful protests, exercising your rights, I do believe black lives matter as do all lives, and I believe there is reform needed in law enforcement along with many other areas in this country as well as believing in a slew of other things.

I’m not for the organization Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, White Supremacy Organizations, or for people destroying and vandalizing their city, destroying property, assaults on people, or the leaders allowing this to happen among many other things.

How exactly is holding people accountable for destroying property, vandalism, assault, etc. hate filled and divisive? Would you let somebody destroy your home or property?

So basically you are saying, let’s go with Puppet Joe because he won’t really be doing anything and the Billionaires running the left are better than the ones running the right...I just do not understand how people believe rioting, looting, vandalizing, and destroying property is ok, and akin to peaceful protests. Much of what the left is pushing now is extremely divisive. Many leave no room for a dissenting opinion...the hypocrisy is comical...people protesting the things they do not want to allow themselves...this BS cancel culture. Those leaders calling to defund the police, who are utilizing them 24/7 for protection, or Defund the Police Protests who are requesting a police presence at the event for safety. Does any of this strike you as odd?

I do agree 100% that the world will not stop spinning regardless of who wins and life will continue. And yes, in the short-term things will be fine. That’s probably one of the most reasonable thing I’ve heard you say. That said, the next few months will be very entertaining.
The narcissism, hostility, family members running the country, mishandling of this pandemic, using the phrase “fine people on both sides,” “rapists,” I have a million reasons not to vote for Trump.
His rhetoric was so dangerous that back in ‘16 (way before Bill Maher started in) I turned to my wife and said “this guy wants to be a dictator...if he wins, our republic may hinge on which side the military takes.” He was asking people to hit protesters at his campaign rallies and telling them he’d pay their legal fees. This is not America.He’s such a bad guy, last night he referred to the third quarter economic news, which will come out “right before the election, which will be good for us.” Who does that?
Biden is a tried and true Dem. Obama was boring and maybe Biden will be too. Safe, kept alliances in place and kept our economy safe.
I’m glad the nation is waking up. It took long enough! Trump doesn’t really have a chance.

I get triggered with hypocrisy and double speakers. President Obama was in office and Kap seemed like a different guy. Maybe the white people he lived with tried to white wash him and then someone else taught him the truth? Remember, truth lies somewhere in da middle. This is guy who 9 years ago was so happy. Today, he does not feel blessed. My black friends all feel blessed & humanized and feel they have as much of a chance today to be what they want as any other citizen, white, latino, asian or black. I'm shocked folks are buying into this narrative.

Kap in 2011- "Happy 4th of July everyone I hope everyone has a blessed day."

Kap 2020- "Black ppl have been dehumanized, brutalized, criminalized + terrorized by America for centuries, & are expected to join your commemoration of “independence”, while you enslaved our ancestors. We reject your celebration of white supremacy & look forward to liberation for all."

I asked my son if he identifies as white ever. He said, "no dad, I don;t look white."

Trump has one chance. His white supremacy campaign is a loser. But he occasionally refers to cities and how if they don’t get their act together, he will come in and clean it up.
Chicago is the city all the racists point to every day.
If the federal government under Trump were to declare some kind of emergency and go into Chicago with resources, both potential force and community interaction, and reduce the shootings there, he would have done a service to the country and he would be re-elected.
As of now, he’s got nothing but his hard-core 40%.

Trump has one chance. His white supremacy campaign is a loser. But he occasionally refers to cities and how if they don’t get their act together, he will come in and clean it up.
If the federal government under Trump were to declare some kind of emergency and go into Chicago with resources, both potential force and community interaction, and reduce the shootings there, he would have done a service to the country and he would be re-elected.

20%

I think the hard core t's is more like 15% and same with the hard-core lefties. Then you have 15% sheep-pies on both sides and then the 36% Independent Thinkers ((IT)). IT folks get smart after life smacks them in the face and when they turn 50 they start to see the world differently and not so black and white as some still do.......

According to Fox Chicago ain't even in the top 5.

I hope you talk like this in public someday when I'm around and close enough to hear it. Doesn't seem like you'd listen if anybody tried to reason with you and set you straight, but it's been a while since I've had a proper chance to whip somebody's ass.

You are an embarrassment to the country I love. I hope you get banned from this place.

I guess THIS one is a little embarrassing for you, eh dipshit?

I personally hate seeing anyone die and it makes me feel sick to my stomach because I know my day of death is coming, I just dont know how yet. RIP young lady who died. I worked at a gas station in college and this guy was riding a moped with no helmet or shoes on. A car was pulling into my station and didnt see the moped rider. He smacked right into a big catty and I basically saw him die in front of me. Eyes rolled back, blood coming out of his ears and mouth. One dude like Outlaw rolls up behind me and told the guy to "get up and walk it off." I looked at him like, "wtf." Then he tells the guy to wear a hemet and shoes next time. I think he was numb. I talked with him afterwards and he was like, "serves him right. Dumb ass wasn;t wearing a helmet,"

I personally hate seeing anyone die and it makes me feel sick to my stomach because I know my day of death is coming, I just dont know how yet. RIP young lady who died. I worked at a gas station in college and this guy was riding a moped with no helmet or shoes on. A car was pulling into my station and didnt see the moped rider. He smacked right into a big catty and I basically saw him die in front of me. Eyes rolled back, blood coming out of his ears and mouth. One dude like Outlaw rolls up behind me and told the guy to "get up and walk it off." I looked at him like, "wtf." Then he tells the guy to wear a hemet and shoes next time. I think he was numb. I talked with him afterwards and he was like, "serves him right. Dumb ass wasn;t wearing a helmet,"
Sounds like Outlaw, all right. We can’t become a country where those people have the loudest voices.

Too bad she was blocking that freeway, Spicoli. BLACK DRIVES MATTER!

Back