Time to Play

MicPaPa

GOLD
We're being played!

Covid-19 deaths are down over 90% since late April, hospital bed capacity is fine, 296 deaths out of 3.3 million in San Diego County as of 6/21, County Officals stating no gathering of non family members in private homes until at least after the first of the year... enough is enough!

After months of forced isolation, kids more than anyone, need normalcy in their lives and youth sports provides just that.

No more sitting back waiting and wondering. It's time to retake control of lives and freedoms. It's time to be heard loud and clear...Do your part.

We're being played!

Covid-19 deaths are down over 90% since late April, hospital bed capacity is fine, 296 deaths out of 3.3 million in San Diego County as of 6/21, County Officals stating no gathering of non family members in private homes until at least after the first of the year... enough is enough!

After months of forced isolation, kids more than anyone, need normalcy in their lives and youth sports provides just that.

No more sitting back waiting and wondering. It's time to retake control of lives and freedoms. It's time to be heard loud and clear...Do your part.
Besides sending the governor an email do you have any other suggestions for gaining more traction on opening?

Besides sending the governor an email do you have any other suggestions for gaining more traction on opening?
I think he’s asking all of us to violate state and county health regulations, all at once.

It kind of assumes the government will sit still and do nothing while the ICUs get overloaded. Seems more likely that they’ll shut it all down if hospitals get swamped.

Covid-19 deaths down 90% where? In Germany? Singapore? Here’s what covid deaths actually look like in California. (Source: Los Angeles Times analysis of county health agency data). I’m all for personal freedoms and bringing soccer back as soon as possible but let’s stick to facts. We are not out of the woods. Not by a long shot.

1592926903578.png

We're being played!

Covid-19 deaths down 90% where? In Germany? Singapore? Here’s what covid deaths actually look like in California. (Source: Los Angeles Times analysis of county health agency data). I’m all for personal freedoms and bringing soccer back as soon as possible but let’s stick to facts. We are not out of the woods. Not by a long shot.

View attachment 7849
Its funny that you would list entire countries like Germany and Singapore but then say California to fit your narrative. The U.S. as a country does have about a 90% decrease for daily deaths from its high of over 2,000. Back when we were counting duplicate numbers, gun shot murders, and drug overdoses as part of the total COVID related deaths.

Its funny that you would list entire countries like Germany and Singapore but then say California to fit your narrative. The U.S. as a country does have about a 90% decrease for daily deaths from its high of over 2,000. Back when we were counting duplicate numbers, gun shot murders, and drug overdoses as part of the total COVID related deaths.
So you think I’m cherry-picking by citing Covid-19 death data from the state where we actually live? That’s funny.

Listen everyone, let's not take matters into our own hands like some do. Let's obey the orders. Two shay is all I can say. I believe kids 17 and under have zero risk. Let the kids start to practice. No tournaments this year. Just practice practice practice and then fall ball and then shut down. Parents can watch after new years and we see how things go No parents allowed until we see if this new wave of cases leads to over crowing ICU beds. Livestream will be big time.

In fact, college coaches can watch live stream. Announcers can share about each players bio through the game. My dd would love me not to be there coaching her and yelling at her to work harder because all the scouts are watching on tv.....lol. I'm serious, I do think the girls would play better without mama bear or papa bear going off on the refs, coaches or other kids on the field. That was very toxic. Let's get the games going. Parents stay away from the fields and let your kids play without being an enabler.

Last edited:
So you think I’m cherry-picking by citing Covid-19 death data from the state where we actually live? That’s funny.
No the funny part was listing countries and then listing a state. be consistent. or else you are just trying to push a narrative. I think a logical intelligent person would understand that case counts would go up as tests are more readily available. We knew since the days of 5% mortality rate of only counting the sick enough to get a test that there were many more people that were asymptomatic not getting tested. Its the deaths that we should be looking at. Who are dying and why they are dying. we are still finding errors recently like in louisanna double counting over 1500 cases. With a less than 1% mortality rate where the vast majority are elderly, I dont think we need to worry about rising cases for people that go to a drive through COVID test spot just to see if they have it or not especially when they are not experiencing any symptoms.

Listen everyone, let's not take matters into our own hands like some do. Let's obey the orders. Two shay is all I can say. I believe kids 17 and under have zero risk. Let the kids start to practice. No tournaments this year. Just practice practice practice and then fall ball and then shut down. Parents can watch after new years and we see how things go No parents allowed until we see if this new wave of cases leads to over crowing ICU beds. Livestream will be big time.

In fact, college coaches can watch live stream. Announcers can share about each players bio through the game. My dd would love me not to be there coaching her and yelling at her to work harder because all the scouts are watching on tv.....lol. I'm serious, I do think the girls would play better without mam bear or papa bear going off on the refs, coaches or other kids on the field. That was very toxic. Let's get the games going. Parents stay away form the fields and let your kids play without being an enabler.
yup, 0 deaths in california 17 and under.

Listen everyone, let's not take matters into our own hands like some do. Let's obey the orders. Two shay is all I can say. I believe kids 17 and under have zero risk. Let the kids start to practice. No tournaments this year. Just practice practice practice and then fall ball

What about some of those old ass coaches? And the really overweight ones?
(The sidelines are littered with old men on 2xl tracksuits)

I think he’s asking all of us to violate state and county health regulations, all at once.

It kind of assumes the government will sit still and do nothing while the ICUs get overloaded. Seems more likely that they’ll shut it all down if hospitals get swamped.
We sat back for weeks watching, and some of you subjugating on bended knee, thousands of social justice protesters violate state and county regulations...while the "government officials and experts (who you blindly follow)" sat quite.

I don't need to "assume the government will sit still and do nothing"...they did! But hey, you're the smart one.

What about some of those old ass coaches? And the really overweight ones?
(The sidelines are littered with old men on 2xl tracksuits)
Personal responsibility, they can stay home. Isolating kids from being kids for months on end because of overweight folks is not the answer...to the contrary, this will cause more youth weight issues.

View attachment 7849
Brilliant! Now do deaths by suicide, drugs & alcohol, obesity, cancer, poverty, crime,...on and on. Then do same with Youth 17 and under.

I believe kids 17 and under have zero risk.

More like 10 and under. Both Israel and Arizona have had high school based transmission clusters. Kids might be fine, but that doesn’t help older relatives when kids come home.

I agree that the risk from outdoor sports seems way overstated. We just had 6200 older people sitting together in an airconditioned indoor arena, and we’re worried about 22 high school kids outside plus 14 more with masks?

More like 10 and under. Both Israel and Arizona have had high school based transmission clusters. Kids might be fine, but that doesn’t help older relatives when kids come home.

I agree that the risk from outdoor sports seems way overstated. We just had 6200 older people sitting together in an airconditioned indoor arena, and we’re worried about 22 high school kids outside plus 14 more with masks?
Exactly! it's petty politics.

I'm talking OC dad of 4. Come on man, lighten up for the teenagers. No healthy teenagers has risk. This is getting dumb for the u17 crowd. Let the kiddos exercise for goodness snakes.

I'm talking OC dad of 4. Come on man, lighten up for the teenagers. No healthy teenagers has risk. This is getting dumb for the u17 crowd. Let the kiddos exercise for goodness snakes.

Exactly....... u-18s are not at risk.... and outside is the place to be.... harder for basketball indoor courts

Back