Time to Play

Imagine where we're at - having to explain and defend oneself for standing during our country's National Anthem!

Democrats, your party owns this radical America hating BS and your individual silence speaks volumes!

Why do have to make this such a divisive matter? Have a kneeling moment of silence to recognize we've come a long way in our fight against racism but still have a ways to go. Then stand for the flag and the Star Spangled Banner out of respect for our Country and in unity to fight racism. No one should have to justify why they stand for the flag. Make this a win/win, and not a win/lose and divide the country any further.

Jesus! Watch please!
I did. Since the 13th amendment, democrats passed laws targeting black americans. From Jim Crow (Southern Democrats) to War on Drugs (Passed the Democrat controlled congress) to the Crime bill (written by Joe Biden and passed by Clinton). Facts. Prove me wrong. The documentary can spin it all they want. But democrats had a strong hand on everything that could be considered systemic racism in this country.

I did. Since the 13th amendment, democrats passed laws targeting black americans. From Jim Crow (Southern Democrats) to War on Drugs (Passed the Democrat controlled congress) to the Crime bill (written by Joe Biden and passed by Clinton). Facts. Prove me wrong. The documentary can spin it all they want. But democrats had a strong hand on everything that could be considered systemic racism in this country.
Clearly you're missing the point on the facts. It's clear you have your mind made up and I don't have the energy to prove you wrong with Biden, Trump or the Clintons. So back to soccer- What's going to be the first Tournament played for the 03/04, and 05's?

Clearly you're missing the point on the facts. It's clear you have your mind made up and I don't have the energy to prove you wrong with Biden, Trump or the Clintons. So back to soccer- What's going to be the first Tournament played for the 03/04, and 05's?
The good thing about facts is its always true despite differing opinions. I don't blame you for not being able to prove me wrong. As far as Tournaments in those age groups mine are still young so I don't expect any tournaments this year. At least not until elections are over.

Why do have to make this such a divisive matter? Have a kneeling moment of silence to recognize we've come a long way in our fight against racism but still have a ways to go. Then stand for the flag and the Star Spangled Banner out of respect for our Country and in unity to fight racism. No one should have to justify why they stand for the flag. Make this a win/win, and not a win/lose and divide the country any further.

Why do have to make this such a divisive matter? Have a kneeling moment during the anthem if you want to recognize we've come a long way in our fight against racism but still have a ways to go. Then play the game. No one should have to justify why they stand for the flag or why they don’t. Make this a win/win, and not a win/lose and divide the country any further.

Trying to tell people they need to do what you want the way you want, followed by accusing them of being divisive shows an epic lack of self-awarenesse.

Why do have to make this such a divisive matter? Have a kneeling moment during the anthem if you want to recognize we've come a long way in our fight against racism but still have a ways to go. Then play the game. No one should have to justify why they stand for the flag or why they don’t. Make this a win/win, and not a win/lose and divide the country any further.

Trying to tell people they need to do what you want the way you want, followed by accusing them of being divisive shows an epic lack of self-awarenesse.

Like changing names, tearing down statues, painting streets and demanding things from governors? Yeah, that's a lack of self-awareness, alright.

Fair point, other than your ubiquitous ad hominem. Yes, no one should have to explain themselves whether they're kneeling or standing. IMO my point is that it makes both messages stronger by giving a specific platform for the battle against racism and showing respect for our country, instead of mixing the messages. By standing for the flag you're not condoning everything our country does or has done. If you don't respect the flag or our country because of its ills, that's your right, but kneeling during the anthem is just a token gesture of PC virtue signaling. Instead, do something substantive to improve our country. I believe we all have a responsibility to improve our country even its just raising our kids to be good and productive citizens.

I would happily kneel for a moment of silence against racism, and even though I have some issues with the platform of the BLM organization (like the disruption of the nuclear family, I think we can embrace all types of families) I can see the bigger picture.

So maybe I do lack self-awareness, if that requires me to be "woke". No thanks, I'll take common sense over being woke any day.

Screw you and your leftist propaganda!

Kneeling during the National Anthem and disrespecting the US Flag is America hating BS...plain and simple.
I find false patriotism more offensive than kneeling. Meanwhile, y’all are not sacrificing shit to make this country a better place to live. Probably as selfish as the next person when it comes to daily living and interacting with your fellow citizens, taking advantage of others, road raging, last ones to volunteer for soccer team shit. Look in the mirror.

Fair point, other than your ubiquitous ad hominem. Yes, no one should have to explain themselves whether they're kneeling or standing. IMO my point is that it makes both messages stronger by giving a specific platform for the battle against racism and showing respect for our country, instead of mixing the messages. By standing for the flag you're not condoning everything our country does or has done. If you don't respect the flag or our country because of its ills, that's your right, but kneeling during the anthem is just a token gesture of PC virtue signaling. Instead, do something substantive to improve our country. I believe we all have a responsibility to improve our country even its just raising our kids to be good and productive citizens.

I would happily kneel for a moment of silence against racism, and even though I have some issues with the platform of the BLM organization (like the disruption of the nuclear family, I think we can embrace all types of families) I can see the bigger picture.

So maybe I do lack self-awareness, if that requires me to be "woke". No thanks, I'll take common sense over being woke any day.

What do you mean by "the platform of the BLM organization (like the disruption of the nuclear family"?

I find false patriotism more offensive than kneeling. Meanwhile, y’all are not sacrificing shit to make this country a better place to live. Probably as selfish as the next person when it comes to daily living and interacting with your fellow citizens, taking advantage of others, road raging, last ones to volunteer for soccer team shit. Look in the mirror.
As soon as someone says "I'm a patriot" or "I'm a Christian," look out for hate and values completely antithetical to the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, or Jesus.
Same with "I'm for family values." That means they're cheating on their wife...probably with a man.
When they have to say it about themselves, you know they ain't it.
So Met61 does not, for example, believe in American values of protest and free speech.

As soon as someone says "I'm a patriot" or "I'm a Christian," look out for hate and values completely antithetical to the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, or Jesus.
Same with "I'm for family values." That means they're cheating on their wife...probably with a man.
When they have to say it about themselves, you know they ain't it.
So Met61 does not, for example, believe in American values of protest and free speech.
So using your examples.

When Dems claim systematic racism is the root of the issue regarding police in the cities or states they run...that means they are the ones who are racists right?

So using your examples.

When Dems claim systematic racism is the root of the issue regarding police in the cities or states they run...that means they are the ones who are racists right?

How’s the upcoming ECNL season shaping up for ya’ll this season? Looking forward to playing all those SoCal clubs this fall?

You might want to look into plan B and local teams like I recommended a few months back. Oh how the time flies when I’m right!

So using your examples.

Not quite.
If a Dem, or anyone else, starts proclaiming “I am not a racist,” then bet that (s)he is.

What do you mean by "what do you mean"? Its one of the tenets of their movement. Check out their website.
They say this...

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

Back