The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

I can't read your mind, so you will have to explain what you mean by "trump as a viable and better option" all by yourself.
In the bubble one can’t even fathom that there may exist any other reality. You should just know! It’s like when they say “BENGHAZI!!!” “LOIS LERNER!!! IRS!!!” “TRANS!!!” . . . They know why doesn’t everyone else? JUST WATCH TUCKER!!!!!!!!

In the bubble one can’t even fathom that there may exist any other reality. You should just know! It’s like when they say “BENGHAZI!!!” “LOIS LERNER!!! IRS!!!” “TRANS!!!” . . . They know why doesn’t everyone else? JUST WATCH TUCKER!!!!!!!!

The current wingnut tactic to insult one's betters is "pedophile!"

It even happens around here. Have you noticed?

The ‘trump’s not a choice but he is our only option’ seems to be the rightwing trump lover go to.
Ha..nope, is just your stovepiped view of the world. I'll use your partisan terminolgy, the left wing chose Joe Tzu, now you have to deal with the reality that he's as bad as advertised and the backup is worse. Your bench isn't very deep. Continue to demonize while continuing to horribly fail isn't a very good recipe. It will be fun to watch the factions battle it out - on both sides really.

Don't you find it ironic that you talk about bubbles and another reality? When will you figure that out? What do any of the words in CAPS have to do with anything. I find it quite shameful that you think so lowly of what happened in Bhengazi...as if government didn't miserably fail and no one was held accountable for good people dying. Happens in government all the time.

I can't read your mind, so you will have to explain what you mean by "trump as a viable and better option" all by yourself.
On the topic of reading minds, I can't read yours - so please enlighten me on a seminal biden moment since 2020. Tell me something that makes your chest swell with pride.

On the topic of reading minds, I can't read yours - so please enlighten me on a seminal biden moment since 2020. Tell me something that makes your chest swell with pride.

I already explained that my admiration for Biden started with and used to end with his defeat of t. He's a career Democrat and has made faulty decisions in his time in Congress that still have long-lasting negative effects on our national culture. However, his current world leadership in the Ukraine crisis has me thinking he might end up with an honorable legacy after all.

And how about that Supreme Court nomination? Or are you on the "she's soft on pedophiles" team?

However, his current world leadership in the Ukraine crisis has me thinking he might end up with an honorable legacy after all.

And how about that Supreme Court nomination? Or are you on the "she's soft on pedophiles" team?
100% disagree, hasn't been honorable, late to the party, and leading from the rear. Slow rolling aid since last year to not upset vlad weakened our position.

Ketanji Jackson is a competent professional who will serve her country well as a justice. I wish she would have shown more spine when pressed about the definition of a woman. It shows that even the justices are within reach of agendas. Her answer was dissapointing.

100% disagree, hasn't been honorable, late to the party, and leading from the rear. Slow rolling aid since last year to not upset vlad weakened our position.

Ketanji Jackson is a competent professional who will serve her country well as a justice. I wish she would have shown more spine when pressed about the definition of a woman. It shows that even the justices are within reach of agendas. Her answer was dissapointing.

That's a disgustingly partisan response.

interesting, which part is partisan? The part about biden's wandering ukraine policy or my opinion that a sitting justice shouldn't need a biologist to identify a woman?

Do you prefer this definition of a woman? "I’m going to tell you right now what is a woman. We came from Adam’s rib. God created us with his hands. We may be the weaker sex, we are the weaker sex, but we are our partner’s, our husband’s, wife."

How about "No tallywhacker"?

Don't you find it ironic that you talk about bubbles and another reality? When will you figure that out? What do any of the words in CAPS have to do with anything. I find it quite shameful that you think so lowly of what happened in Bhengazi...as if government didn't miserably fail and no one was held accountable for good people dying. Happens in government all the time.
Did you find the politicization of Benghazi appealing? Were you ok with Ambassador Stevens going against directions by staying at the insecure facility, an action that endangered his life and those around him? Do you understand what happened there or are you running off the faux narrative?

Back