The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

And as to the rest of my post? I notice you have no comparison for trumps love of murderous dictators? How do you think trumps praise for Kim Jong un went over with the Warmbier family and friends of Otto seeing as how he was brutally tortured to death under Kim’s directions? Where’s your indignation on that?
I certainly don't agree with or condone Trump or Clinton regarding their "sins" or their policies.
Regarding dealing with dictators and despots, the President does what has to be done to deal with them
Look at Joe Biden, as VP he took Hunter to China to make millions whilst ignoring the genocide.
Your post have removed all doubt...you should remain silent and only thought a fool.

From trump country . . .
Hey Husker Du, I hope all is well. Can you please ask Espola what his thoughts are on the big night t had in Ohio.

• Trump withheld nearly $400 million in military assistance to Ukraine.
really? just wondering if the aid was eventually delivered? I guess being decisive only after being suprised at how bad the russians are at war is better than nothing. biden and team stepping up on the low rung is better than nothing I guess. day 75 into a 3 day war and we are somewhat getting serious?

really? just wondering if the aid was eventually delivered? I guess being decisive only after being suprised at how bad the russians are at war is better than nothing. biden and team stepping up on the low rung is better than nothing I guess. day 75 into a 3 day war and we are somewhat getting serious?
I think it's time I join Grace T and start lurking again. I was hoping we would all take a stand against cheating. Fat chance!!! These people are sick. Say hi to Espola and Busker Bu for me.

Recognizing a problem is the first step.
Not repeating that action is the second.

6 years of crying, lying and spying most have taken a toll on your soul Husker Du. HRC attorney has to hand over the goods. Seriously, 6 years and this is the meme you come up with? Most of my honest lib & D pals are now 100% for "We The People" and not for any party and see the error of their party and they will not fall for the lies anymore, especially when kids are involved. My Rhino pals are also pissed off and are now for "We The people." I see a big light at end of tunnel. I gots to say that your side did quite number on our country and almost pulled it off. Karma and Custom Millstones are making it's way to those who refuse to capitulate and continue to harm others, especially the woman, the kids and the elderly. Like I said for years on the forum, we will ALL need Mulligans. I already took mine. I got a head start.

She lied with the Bush Administration to help us go to war in Iraq over WMDs and Afghanistan. I was a fool because I was fooled by the Bush crew ,Gen. Pal and Nicolle. I was for the war in Iraq and now that I know what I know, I feel horrible and will think twice and even three times before we send anyone's kid off to a foreign country to die. I was brainwashed and hypnotized by the Tel A Vision and boy was I. I watched my son climb a mountain and enjoy the freedom of the great out doors. I can't imagine being a parent and having lost a son over in Iraq or having a child with no limbs to care for. War sucks and I will forever keep my mouth shut about being gun ho for war.

Back